Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I bought some acid a few days ago and i've never done it before. I really want to try it but I have done no mental preparation.
If I take a tab how fucked am I?

Mental preparation will not help. If you react badly to it (and you'll never know until you try) then just the one trip could fry a significant number of synapses.

Let's face it, you're not going to be doing this under medical supervision, are you?

>Speaking personally, I'd loved to have tried expanding my mind, but I'm too fond of my current brain function to risk damaging it.

You have to be relaxed and in the mood, being nervous and anxious about it is not going to help

How could I not be nervous?

If you are on antidepressants DONT YOU DARE
Acid and that don't fucking mix, I had to take my friend to hospital. He freaked the fuck out and completely trashed my friend's house.

The trick is to have a watcher or two, they cant be just any one of your snapback, trap playing buzz kill friends. They have to be your best friends when you go on a trip into your mind.

What do you mean...?

You didn't even say where you are, or what you are doing, or anything!

How fucked are you?
idk, op. You fucking tell me.
BE A BETTER OP

I used to be but not anymore. I am going to do it alone too which is apparently a bad idea..

Avoid tripping in an enclosed/confined space. I don't know how you work but being in touch with natural elements enhance the effects of relaxing/letting it flow through you. Don't try to fight the trip if it fucks you up, remember that you just need to let it flow through you.

In my room alone at midnight, I have college the next day kek

Dont know anyone like that unfortunately. All my friends are killjoys

If you have a weak mind dont take it alone, take this guys advice

Forget college.
You take that shit now,
then try to make it to class,
you might find yourself in the Emergency Room or some shit.

Do it when you have more time, idiot.

You could take half a tab or quarter of a tab and not trip out completley but still be high. Just remmember it might take a while to kick in, so dont take more thinking its not working. Feel it out for a bit and take more if you want

I know I have a weak mind but I have done magic mushrooms before and I was fine

Than play some 60s-70s rock and roll, and strap in for a high of a life time

I think you need better conditions

that's why i asked if it was a good idea buddy,

Have a lot of options to do. Do not get stuck into one thing or one thought.

If you feel stuck, go outside if it's safe and take a walk. Put some music, play some video games, watch a movie, etc.

Good luck

And I'm telling you right now, Guy.

That shit is no good when you have to do shit later, or have to sleep.

OP here- I just want to know if i'll be able to control my actions or if im going to wake up naked somewhere..

Pop some and kiss yourself goodbye.
If you are not ready to kiss your current self goodbye then why take acid?
It's not about them colors mane.
If you want shapes and colors, oxygen depression is the way to go.

Depends on the strength of what you have.

It's best to just assume that shit will knock you on your ass. Acid doesn't generally make you hyper enough to get in trouble.

Just read up on how to prepare and shit.
Do it when you're off the next day.
Have music ready.
Have beer ready.
Have visual stimulation ready.

A good movie and some beer is the best way to come down.

You might turn into a werewolf

>>>Things to expect out of it
>Staying up for two days straight
>Not being hungry or thirsty
>Extreme energy and happiness
>Purple and green sky visuals

>>>How to deal with it
>Play 60s-70s-80s-even 90s tunes
>Go to the forest or else where to avoid people
>Run,Jump and be free

NO

DON'T DO THIS

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM

Thats what I was thinking bro
Thanks for your help. I dont start til 12 tomorrow so I dont know... I just cant wait any longer.

Worst advice ever right here, go outside have enjoy what life has to offer

I don't know man I don't think id make it home

In the forest alone at night can be a very bad idea in fact, but I don't completely agree with the " stay in your fucking room " , he might feel the need breath fresh air you know so..

Will i be able to function like on weed? I just want to be able to be aware of my surroundings and how to react to things like i normally would.

one helpful mantra from the last time I tripped was "I paid ten dollars for this". Replace with however much you paid.
It's very grounding to remind yourself that
1. this is the effect of a thing you put in your body
2. you chose to put that thing in your body.
3. this effect is what you wanted to happen when you put it in your body, this is what you paid for
4. the effect is temporary, it will go away, and you'll be able to evaluate the experience from outside the experience. You won't lose yourself.

All that and more seemed to be summed up in "I paid XX dollars for this". Hope that helps.

Also, I thought it was helpful to have a watch.

Knock back some drink. I only take acid when I'm drunk, its so much easier. Ive never had a bad trip when drunk

I understnad what youre trying to say but I have no idea what to expect.. I feel as though the effects will be against my expectations

Your connection with time and space will probably change

you said you'd done mushrooms before? what are you worried about, it's the same shit. like at most it's two different flavors of the same thing.
and that little mantra works regardless of what the experience is.

Just shoot for the low end of the dose. Don't take more than one tab. You should probably be fine to walk around a bit, maybe go to a park. It would be a good idea to have someone around, though. Don't go out late at night, don't go far, don't drive, but honestly I don't think you have to worry. Especially if you've done mushrooms.

What time is it there where you are?

If it's early enough, do it now. Like right now, take the tab and put it in your mouth right now.

You said you've done shrooms OP and that certainly helps. They're kind of the same high only a little bit different in aspects of visuals and intensity. Did you get pure acid or Nbome? Don't be too freaked since you've already done psychedelics and I've tripped in my room alone before and it was pretty incredible, just find shit for you to do while you're tripping cuz you're gonna be up for a while. Do you know how many micrograms you have on your tab?
If you decide to take it OP I hope you have a good trip, they're pretty wild drugs when respected.

its 19:30,

It was a low dose of mushrooms, enough to make bright patterns move though. The main reason im worried is since then ive suffered from depression (fine now though) although I do get random dark thoughts which I dont want to get into my head during this.

Rent audition and take it just before popping the movie in.

>Posts their time in military time

is it that hard to work out? 7:30 if youre having a hard time

Just drop that shit and have fun.

honestly, fuck what anyone says, low doses of psychedelics are best. less is more.
take a low dose of this. especially if you're gonna be alone. maybe take half the tab?

90-120 mg

That's what I was thinking

Oh shit that's late.

Well it usually lasts for 8 - 12 hours. And you have a class as 12 so... say bye bye to sleep.

you'll be fine OP

a "bad trip" is the equivalent of an anxiety/panic attack except on acid.

and how do you beat an anxiety attack?

deep breathing, and realizing that you arent in any danger whatsoever, after some minutes you'll be normal again

t. someone who takes acid every weekend and has since i was 16

i have kyphosis and when i go on my nightly walk sometimes i'll straight my back out, it'll end up cracking and after doing this a few times i end up starting to trip. i been in a busy, crowded mall on 5 hits of acid. its not as scary as some of these timid posters would have you think. if you have problems with anxiety then you basically have been training for a bad trip your whole life

I was also pretty nervous before my first trip. then It hit me , people do for fun. just go somewhere when you don't have responsiblities. and start with half tab.

Bad trips can literally never end. First sign of permanent psychosis is staticky or snowy vision.

It's more likely to push a mental illness you already have but was not "discovered" before (like schyzophrenia) than a "neverending bad trip"

not how it works lol

Total bullshit.

Expect not to work the day you take the tab and the day after.

Thank you OP you have given my some good advice. I'm going to do it in a hour

have a game plan so you arent bored. have some music ready and some snacks or whatever. whatever you enjoy sober you will enjoy even more on acid