I present to you the perfect world map, made to exterminate most meme countries

I present to you the perfect world map, made to exterminate most meme countries

hmmm not bad

I liked, but Egypt deserves to have the territory of the old empire.

gud

>Afghanistan and Kazakhstan get to stay
?

Afghans literally speak the same language as Iranians. Just make "Persia" if you're going to have a dumb world with no Portugal, no Norway and no Chile.

Kazakhstan absorbed the central asian memes, and remeber that i said "most" meme countries, the map looks nicer without it being absorbed by one of its neighbors

>perfect
>russia still exists

>big states
fuck off

You should just be glad that i gave you moors Portugal, something you couldn't conquer in even in the span of 700 years

Why the fuck do people always compound Africa into a single monolith in these? More GDP?

Because they don't know about the political ramifications and the cultural differences between African nations, all they care about is, their black. So they think their all the same.

Because people are clueless about Africa so anything goes.

Didnt you read the post? Its about getting rid of all these meme countries generated by colonisation and wars, and no continent has more of them than africa
>american intelectuals
my original plan was like 6 or seven countries in Africa, but then i figured it would just destroy the pourpose of this map
leia o post, macaco

What makes you say that?

I just hate Russia

Exactly
Surely you have a reason?

Holy pepperoni.
I dig this tbqh

>tfw too small to show up on so many map templates

Sorry jamaicabro, i hope you are enjoying living in the New Aztec Empire, even underwater

I think you should put the maghreb in one country and the rest just afrika

why do you unite non connected populations?

>)

>tfw we're the new Atlantis

>Panamá not part of Gran Colombia

Disgusting

>Baraguay

This is the perfect world map

>Belgium
>Luxemburg
>Netherlands
>Poortugal
>Canada
>Colombia
>Peru

ill admit it would look nicer with you

Speaking of Colombia, what is your country like? I'm curious

I'm glad canada finally got alaska, though we didn't need all those other states too.