Be me

>be me
>probably 9/10-9.5/10
>never had a problem with girls
>pretty ripped, been working out since middle school
>love to cuck guys randomly
>at the beach, at a store, anywhere

i'll target couples where the guy is clearly not as attractive as the girl and subtley (blatantly) flirt with her in front of him

Sometimes I don't even need to do that, they just start mirin' on their own

Have a few stories from this

The way I see it, I'm doing them a favor by showing them what their women REALLY want. Not their degenerate bodies.

except you aren't cucking anyone because hes getting laid and got laid earlier. You aren't getting shit.

I've had a few times where I ended up sleeping with the girl
So yeah, by definition, thats a cuck

Why would you come to me with that larping bullshit?

Fuck off you sound like some kind of nigger

Inb4 more betas get mad

actually unless it was in front of the man and he consented, it was not in fact, by definiton, a cuck
go back to middle school, son

Time stamp could prove me wrong, but we both know you're full of shit.

nobody believes you and it's sad you'd take even a little bit of time to come up with a shitpost like this. This place is dying fast with "content" like this constantly posted.

Glad to hear you learned about cucking in middle school, I like my betas fucked early

You're retarded if you think I'm going to post my face

Get triggered

That's what I thought, a fat larping faggot.

post some of your storys

I find castration really hot.

Cucking is so fucking fun. Idk what it is about it.

Thanks Dr. Phill
Surly everyone will believe you now.

>uses Sup Forums
>expects me to think he can cuck anyone

Lol nice try shitlord

Unless Carl certifies, it's not legit

Cool made up fantasy user.

try to do it in front of a gangster nigger, that would be fun to watch, or in front of a mexican that looks like a gangmember, or a hillbilly.

All Mexicans look like gangsters

For some context: I got into modeling when I was really young, it was the single worst decision i've ever made, led to a lot of abuse and depression later on

If theres any other attractive bros out there, trust me, its better to just get attention in High School/college

Anyway, I met a lot of other guys through my job and they had that game they'd play where they fuck with guys in front of their girlfriends

I guess this kinda stemmed from that since it was expected from me the first time we went out
Kinda like my "initiation" to the friend group

I ended up doing it pretty regularly and I was pretty good, probably the worst one I can think of was this poor guy I messed with at a Publix

meeh, as some others said thats more like an... artistic work of fiction.. than anything else

ye you could imagine some "yolo swag cool kid" coming up here with his other yolo friends to brag "hah im so strong, i gonna fuck you all faggots!" and laugh like retards, but meh, unlikely

you are probably just a fucking faggot, a guy like this in the picture would have better things to do than be on Sup Forums...

This guy is browsing b AND claims to be an alfa cuck lord.
My fucking sides
Also, /thread

Lol, sure kiddo. Post pic of your 10/10 body with stamp.

You're an unemployed fatty and this is the deluded fantasy of an unemployed fatty. It's cool that you have an outlet in the form of an anonymous forum to live out your day dreams but when the power goes down, you're just a pathetic cunt.

Cont.

He and his girlfriend were there and she was really cute. Total geekbait and she looked way out of his league

He was the kinda guy that COULD be attractive if he worked out and worked on his hair more but was extremely thin so nothing was really working on him

Anyway, I was kinda shadowing them, picking groceries around, lifting heavy things and I caught her mirin every now and then

When we got to the line to checkout I started making small talk, acting super interested in what the girl said etc. i play a lot of games so we got along

The boyfriend kinda tried to join the conversation but i'd always butt him out by changing the topic so he just ended up awkwardly standing there

I said that we should hang out, but I phrased it in a way that could mean all 3 of us so I wouldnt freak her out or anything, so she ended up giving me her number so we could plan

The guy was really uncomfortable but its one of those things where I didn't do anything "wrong" so he cant say anything

assuming you're not completely full of shit, and at least some of this charade is true, you're gonna provoke the wrong person someday, and i'm gonna kek

if i wasn't a bi-fag i might have been phased, i have experience somewhat similar to this. Like in hs if i was ever seen talking to one of the prettier girls(not even flirting), fuckboys like you would attempt to prove some point by trying to approach her or mildly flirt infront of me. It's more of a compliment in my eyes that some people feel threatened by me enough to even try that, i never considered my self attractive but i still attract women more than i think i should

Just shut the fuck up you cringey retard.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That's wrong.

ye i can relate, i was a model myself, maan, first it seemed fun, they told me i could be good in sales adds and stuff like that

cause they kind of said what you would be good in on the audition, than i had to clap my hands together, to see how good i am with rhythm at another guy, and i forgot the rest, it was long ago,

anyway i got in, and maan , i wished i would never applied to the agency, i was on pills and stuff, but there were some nice girl tho, so i guess it had its perks,,

some of them was doing drugs, then had lesbian sex and stuff, ye, it was kinda cool, i had sex with them from time to time also

some of them were close to look like an anorexic, but i didnt care

then there were guys also, but they didnt, douche bag fucks, most of them were narcissistic as fuck, not all but most, i never cared about them

then i eventually left modelling and didnt really stay in contact with anyone, they are all faggots, beside some girls i still talk to from time to time

all of my what
go have your cucking fantasies back in your moms basement you fat fuck

Yeah probably lol

The likelihood of this being true is minimal but I'm still sporting half a chub at the thought of him being shot or stabbed. Basic bro code shit, don't fuck other people's girlfriends. People like this are the first to be lynched when society crumbles.

>probably 9/10-9.5/10
until you post face you're a 0/10 and a cuck

Pic with timestamp or else kill yourself.

if he's a cuck then some black faggot is banging his boyfriend and making him record it.

lol ye i had something like that too

only it was on the beach, we were on vacation with some other ppl from the agency, and one girl run out of sunscreen, and strangely no one had anymore either,,

so i went around to ask for some,, i thought it to be a little lame, but whatever, and there were that guy and his girlfriend, obviously i was half naked, and well, i looked better then the guy, and the girl kind of fucked me with her eyes

poor guy felt awkward im sure, i actually got a little carried away also, and talked a bit more then i planed with the girl, then i asked her number,,, i quickly realized how fucked up this is ínfront of his boyfriend,, so i just laughed like "eheheahaee, ahah" hahah, sorry i didnt.. blabla then i just talked garbage and walked away,, lol

and that was it, i never talked with the girl again, neither write down her number, so thats that