Best Friday The 13th movie?

Best Friday The 13th movie?

The first one, are you retarded?

Fuck you, the fourth one is amazing.

Best jason is maggot faced jason

But not better than the third.
Honestly, all the sequels are indicative of everything that went wrong with slashers in the 80s.
They're a parody of themselves, son.

I always liked Jason X unironically.

4>6>2

I never watched the remake, is it any good?

One, Two, Four and Six are the best but they are 5/10 movies at best.

Part 6 is objectively the best.

The Final Chapter is my favorite. It's the last Jason movie that wasn't an intentional parody of other Jason movies. Having Jason be reachable on some kind of human level (the ending) was interesting, and the Tom Savini gore was excellent.

The first one isn't a bad movie but it's pace is super slow and everything is off camera. It's not the best.

I'm a big fan of Part 2

Essential viewing is:
3, which recaps 2 in the opening
And skip everything else

Jason goes to Hell has the best story, mythology, and production value. It's the fruition of the whole series.

3,4,5 the Tommy Jarvis trilogy is good.

X is cool because space.

Jason Goes to Hell is a good movie, I agree. It doesn't really get its due, but it was well done.

>3,4,5 the Tommy Jarvis trilogy
Tommy wasn't in 3. It's 4, 5, and 6

>3,4,5 the Tommy Jarvis trilogy is good.
>5
>good

C'mon, man. The only truly bad one is Part V.

4 and 6 are the best, 1 2 3 5 and 7 are good, 8 and 9 are meh, X is awful, FvsJ could never live up to the decade+ long hyper built around it, and the remake is an abomination

ywn walk down the aisle at your local video rental store and see that cover again

Part 2 is the spookiest shit.

I love all of them!

Freddy vs. Jason is early 2000's horrorkino

Where is Paul?

four, second and Jason vs Carrie

My bad. You could drop 5 Because it wasn't really Jason. 6 has a GOAT final battle in the lake.

It's got lots of titties