I am what you might call a triggered liberal. I completely oppose Donald Trump. I support the LGBT community...

I am what you might call a triggered liberal. I completely oppose Donald Trump. I support the LGBT community. Any questions? Arguments? For either side?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to pol

Is this a poll topic? Honestly this is my first time on Sup Forums.

Did the day you became a liberal happen when your liberal gf cucked you by making you take a black cock up your ass?

to put it nicely, yes.

wow... another SJW, just what the world needs.

kill your self faggot

if liberals would stop trying to take away guns and admit that we need to get rid of welfare, you could probably dominate politics. but those 2 issues keep the rednecks voting far right

/thread

No one cares.

>I support the LGBT community.
And so does Trump.

I hate conservatives, especially the alt-right and tea party faggots, but liberals are only marginally better, plus they are generally too spineless and cowardly to stand up to right wing extremists, hence the mess this country is in.

your a fucking lefty and a newfag
GET THE FUCK OUT

DUMB FUCKING RETARD NEVER DISS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR President Trump!

>I support the LGBT community

Would you look at that, you don't completely oppose Trump.

Sure is Russia in here. Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

That is how you can repay us.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.

>support the LGBT community
Stopped reading.

Only faggots care about politics. Make a thread about something exciting, not shit about suits and greedy fucks

>>I support the LGBT community.
>And so does Trump.
So why pick Pence as VP?
Or change the transgender bathroom rules?

We should gas the muslims, just like hilter gassed the jews.

nother pic

No arguments from me.
#notmypresident
#fucktrump
#resist

I'm left too, (untriggered), but as far as I recall Trump's never said anything about the LGBT community.

This.

fucc off

Trump also supports gay marriage. Why do you hate fighting ISIS, state's rights, personal responsibility, and the constitution?

quick fellow lefties, call everyone russians! that will surely prove our point

>So why pick Pence as VP?
Insurance, same as the last few presidents. VP is a worse deal than the President, so less inclination to assassinate them.

>Or change the transgender bathroom rules?
It's too easy for a creep to walk into a girls restroom and just say he's trans/gay/whatever.
>b-b-but user! if he was going to rape her, he'd have done it anyway!
Doesn't mean shit. This enables creeps who aren't explicitly molesters/rapists to peep on little girls/women. How would you feel if your 8 year old daughter came to you and said some dude at the movie theater was watching her in the bathroom?

Transgender bathrooms are fine so long as there's a Male bathroom, Female bathroom, and a ??? Bathroom.

They're standing up now, and Trump is not long for this fucking sideshow.

>Trump's never said anything about the LGBT community.
He's not stupid enough to say "I hate dykes and fags", but he picked a VP that wants up to believe that homosexuality is a disease that can be cured through electroshock therapy, and supports parents forcing their teenage children to essentially be tortured until they renounce their un-republican lifestyle.
Oh yeah, and the whole "drag queens can't use the lady's room thing.

I voted for Trump. At the rate he is going, I'll be voting for him again.

Did you vote? Just curious. Be honest.

Ok comrade.

No, but thats not the point. Trump is a horrible person and should not be allowed in politics

bait

>oppose trump
>support lgbt
Yeah, that's the rational position to take...

You want a medal for being a decent human being?

nyet comrade!

They'll admit defeat soon

All they have is their hatred, and that doesn't inspire support or sustain movements for very long.

I hope Trump cuts all Federal funding for educational grants completely. You snowflakes would be the first ones dumped overboard.

why?
also, if you feel so strongly why didn't you get off your fat ass and vote?

Most of the angry shemales at my university who protest trump bi-weekly at minimum, when questioned, didn't vote. How interesting.

Want a medal for being a faggot?

Keep up the not voting

They'll all get the message sooner or later.

>Trump also supports gay marriage.
[citation needed]

Now I know these are all strawmen, but let's go anyway:

>Why do you hate fighting ISIS
Don't want Americans to die helping Russia secure control of Europe's oil supply.

>state's rights
Like legalizing marijuana?
Or maybe not doing ICE's job for them?

>personal responsibility, and the constitution?
Trump's the enemy of both, and if you didn't have such a man-crush on a corrupt, senile human cheeto you'd know that.

how jobless are you?

>this enables creeps who aren't explicitly molesters/rapists to peep on little girls/women

except it doesnt.

why are you such a fucking faggot and a newfag op? just herd of fucking Sup Forums are you fucking retarded?

holy fuck ignore this thread and visit Snapchat z .com now

>I support the LGBT community.

Hate to break it to you.

But so does Donald.

this.

> no it doesn't isnt an argument. I bet you think legal and lawful access to guns is enabling someone to murder someone right?

Have some pasta:

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel it is my responsibility to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements.

We know the NSA is watching us too, you faggots can thank us, the real amerifags, who don't fall for this shit, for doing our own little online campaign. Thank us by not busting us for dl'ing movies and please do what you can to make marijuana legal, or at least keep it legal in the states that made it legal. Also, I'll remove the camera cover on my laptop so you guys can watch me fap again, if that's what you want.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics, but it's the least we can do since we are here anyway and this is our country too. We can point out the shills and the weird ass Trump dick sucking disinformation barrage the russian shills are spamming on the internet so that the dumbshits don't get fooled into thinking any of this is actually real dialogue, support, or enthusiasm for such blatant hate, fear and panic mongering. We are being targetted by a foreign entinty via social media, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of an entire group of people just because of their religion or race or gender in an effort to spread hate. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't.

>except it doesn't
You didn't even bother to post a counter argument.

okay, so prove it enables people to abuse it.
obviously you have facts that support this theory.

because it's pretty simple.
has there been an epidemic of abuse in public bathroom by transgenders or even people claiming to be transgender? nope.

Except it did under Obama's EO.
Which you would have known if you were paying attention.
It was WAY too broad.

prove it.

Actually it does.

If I was a sex offender I could just claim to be transgender and walk into the women's bathroom.

No, there has not been a reported epidemic. The shit still has happened though.
Honestly it just seems like the simplest way would be to just have uni-sex shitters.

proofs russia, you must provide proofssssss

And you'd be prosecuted as a criminal if you were found to be spying or filming women sexually.

Next argument.

>yes it has happened
>just not reported
>im so russian im mashing fucking keys

Fucking lost it

Never seen anyone being arrested for standing in the corner of the bathroom

ok
that isn't me but here you go:
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html

>what is google

the shit happened even before obama's executive order though...and one of the primary examples people use to show that people abuse this...took place in toronto

I never said it wasn't reported I said an epidemic wasn't hasn't really been reported.

Nice try shitposter

Canada isn't a real country.

-Melvin

>posts link to one incident
>epidemic
>muh russian

Cultural Marxism = the minority is oppressed and always right and rest of society needs to change to accommodate.

So how's paedophilia and terrorism working for ya?

semantics Igor, I know it's hard to spot via google translate.

Have some pasta:

How are they going to prove it? They would be persecuted doing exploiting children through normal means too, what's your point? The point isn't that they will be prosecuted, the point is that they are allowed to get closer to children by simply slapping on a wig and claiming to be something they aren't

>perve spies on girl in bathroom! OBAMA IS AT FAULT!

absolutely no correlation between what that person did and the order obama passed.

try again.

>how are they going to prove it?

Oh i dont know...maybe the film/photos the individual was attempting to take in the bathroom?

the internet can be used to get closer to children too. perhaps we should limit that for their safety.

LGBT community is completely unnecessary. It's a waste of time to support them. Support people who society actually needs. LGBT are mostly immoral drug users and are typically degenerates. Support good hetero families. Encourage LGBT to be honest about their sexual practices and ways of identifying so that you at least know who they are and they don't go underground as boy molesting priests etc.

Hillarys VP was against abortion because he was Catholic

Have some pasta:

>hello I couldn't help but see you were filming me, may I have your name, address, and a copy of said photos for court evidence?
The fuck are you going to do, assuming that they even know they are being filmed?

That's assuming they are even filming it, jesus christ these arguments are fucking retarded. How can people like you even exist?

If a law allowed individuals to get closer to children in order to assault them, wouldn't there be a direct uptick in people exploiting this law?

Just because the law makes something easier to do doesn't necessarily mean perves are taking advantage of it. Especially when it's a popular topic in the MSM.

>the cancer that's killing Sup Forums
>newfag
>libtard
>literally shaking

Btfo back to normie

hey look russia is here! welcome comrade!

Well hopefully you would then agree that just because people having access to guns does not mean an increase in gun crime.

you're right, nobody would know the obvious man dressed in drag trying to peep at people under stalls.

>hurrr durrr but but but they wouldn't even know they are being filmed!!!!!
if they wouldn't know then what does it matter what the person looks like? not like there is some sort of genital checkpoint at the door

my god you're retarded

these guys aren't here to debate, there are to stir shit up and yell cucks at us

Of course I don't. But that is a completely unrelated topic all together.

see if you're having too much trouble following proper logic and reasoning

Yes of course, because if somebody does not know something is happening to them it's perfectly fine to let a crime go unpunished

Actually it's the exact same reasoning you used. I'm pointing out the flawed logic in a way easily understood

You pointed me to my own post, I think the only one having trouble following the conversation is you

it's the language barrier man. fo real.

Who said anything about assault? Not only this but as far as I know the transgender upscale is only a recent development. How are we going to know current figures of something that has just started to become a trend or if a law has not yet been officially passed? Unless transgenders are actually allowed in female bathrooms.

What are the specific laws regarding this, can anybody tell me? Why the fuck is this even an issue? If you have a dick use the mens restroom, if you have a vagina use the female bathroom.

What is the fucking problem?

>I am what you might call a triggered liberal.

Then you're a gullible teenager, prone to believe in any single retarded story telling liberals might deliver.

What you believe in, like BLM are obvious bullshit which don't resist a second to an odjective analysis. Same goes for your racism, homophobie, anti-US rhetoric, etc.

Just open your eyes. Trump is a complete asshole as a human being, but he's fucking right. Globoalization will fuck up the nations, the people and the cultures. Wake up instead of offering your ass to financial system !

so your logic is the access to guns does not mean an increase in gun crime

but the access to bathrooms means what?

you're saying the availability of something that could potentially be threatening is grounds for denying said availability in the first place.

Granted trump has failings, but do you agree that hillary was a deceptive lying piece of shit too?

i dont even know where to begin to address all the flaws in this statement

>transgender upscale only recent.
nope
>how are we going to know if something that is a trend blah blah blah
because transgenders have been using bathrooms of their choice for decades now and nobody had an issue with it
>law not officially passed yet
executive order in may of 2016...no trend of transgenders or people faking transgender committing crimes in bathrooms

>John Oliver compared donald trump to hitler, time to burn cars in the streets to stop trump's hate!

This is what these people actually believe, and they will come to threads like these and try to defend it. They do not listen to reason, and their belief system is entirely based off of the television or the first 5 results on google for "journalist website"

Take for example this user He is trying his best to twist what people say into something that fits his narrative of "people with penises should be able to use the woman's bathroom!"

>you're saying the availability of something that could potentially be threatening is grounds for denying said availability in the first place.
Yes, no fucking shit that's what I'm saying. That is exactly what I am saying, I know you're going to strawman this as much as you can, but it depends on the representative statistic. It's a question of weighing the benefits Vs the consequences, and we all form our individual opinions based on this.

It boils down to what are the potential outcomes of the situation, and is this a desirable or beneficial outcome to have? Essentially you're sacrificing the rights of the majority for the rights of the minority, a fraction of the population.

If pissing in a stall labeled female is so important make individual bathrooms for trannies, or they can use the male restroom. It's as simple as that.

so you believe that we should outlaw guns then...
got it.

since the availability of firearms potentially leads to gun crime.

>nope
>I'll just say nope, it's because i say so

>because transgenders have been using bathrooms of their choice for decades now and nobody had an issue with it
Obviously I was talking about how it has been recently become an issue as well. Please tell me how many trannies exist today as opposed to back in the 50s and then tell me that there hasn't been a recent surge of these people.
>executive order in may of 2016...no trend of transgenders or people faking transgender committing crimes in bathrooms
Again, I said that the relative information is not known yet, We have no way to measure this so soon as it's been less than a year so far to make an accurate representation. Not only that but how do you measure something like this? Not only that but it isn't just a question of crime, it's the fact that you're trying to impose a policy on women that not everybody wants.

At the end of the day the question of whether you want somebody with a penis allowed inside a female bathroom is a simple matter of opinion, the actual nature of the problem is subjective. "We want trannies to be able to use the female bathroom because if they can't it hurts their feelings" too fucking bad. If you have a penis, use the men's bathroom

I'm a boy (a qt with a booty) from Australia who has fantasies of a Trump supporter forcing me to wear pro America and pro Trump girls clothes and fucking me senseless whilst calling me a cuck, is this normal? Any pro trumps wanna force a boy to see your side?