GENERAL DRUG THREAD

GENERAL DRUG THREAD

Post your drug of choice, list its pro's and con's and link some music you listen to while taking some.

Drug

>Kratom (pic related)

Pro's:
>Reduced anxiety / stress
>Legal in 80% of the US and can be ordered online
>Promotes confidence / more sociable
>Non-addictive, withdrawal symptoms are less severe than caffeine withdrawal

Cons:
>Pretty subtle effects compared to other drugs
>DEA might crack down on it in the future
>Most kratom dealers online have trouble accepting credit/debit cards, prefer BTC

Music:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjNgha_qems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFWf4Tb5m6Y
google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=cosm&oq=cosm &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1743j0j7
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wk34mhT55o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First off kratom is addictive, you literally stated there were withdrawals after saying that.

Only drugs worth having:

>caffeine
>cannabis
>DMT

>kratom
what are you, twelve? :DDDDDDDD

Beer

Pros-> Cheap, makes you don't give a shit

cons -> Makes you fat and alcoholic

I'm fuckign terrified, I had a baggie of 4-AcO-DMT and MDMA, weighed out 250mg of what I thought was my MDMA and swallowed it 10 minutes ago and just realized it was the 4-AcO-DMT instead. That's the equivalent of 25g of shrooms. I've done 5g of shrooms before but nothing close to this. What the fuck do I do? I tried to purge but I can't. Fuck.

The biggest con, OP, is that there has been no scientific research into its long-term effects. You have literally no idea about what it's doing to your mind and body.

Do you have any tranquilisers? Get knocked out ASAP.

Yes it's going to be a bit more intense than 25g of shrooms. Nothing you can do but accept it, relax and ride it out.

You fucked up user. Maybe next time you'll pay attention

Actually there have. It can damage long-term memory if you do it before you're in your early 20s. After that your brain is fully developed and you should be fine.

AL-LAD (an analog of LSD)

Pros:
>Not as much of a mindfuck as LSD
>More visuals than LSD
>More euphoria
>Much easier to talk to people
>Less anxiety
>Non-addictive like all psychedelics
>Legal in Canada, in US you might get in shit cuz it's an analog

Cons:
>Shorter duration than LSD, although some people like that
>Not as potent as LSD
>Banned in UK, Sweden, Switzerland & Latvia

Music: youtube.com/watch?v=mFWf4Tb5m6Y

That's what's known as wishful thinking

DXM

Pro:

-Closed eye visuals
-Music appreciation
-Altered way of thinking

Cons:

-Nauseous as fuck

instead you should just Snapchat z .com and leak all your snapchat friends

you'll be OK user, just chill out and prepare for a ride. if you have a friend that can come over and tripsit you that'd prob be a good idea, just make sure you dont do anything weird.

make sure you greentext the trip

Care to link a study on it?

keep us updated, most importantly

It is addictive but I use a kilo over a two and a half month period for pain relief after work and to alleviate boredom. I only dose once a day after work. In spite of my heavy use for years I have practically 0 withdrawal when I take a T break for a few weeks. I would give up kratom way before caffeine. Caffeine withdrawal blows.

Now people that use 2,3 or 4 times a day might have a radically different experience. Also I use only plain old leaf powder. Extracts are the ticket to misery.

Find xans or and benzo and take like 4 lol ur fucked homie

Shit tier drug

Gave me HPPD for life. Miserable nausea, didn't feel right for 3 days. There are so many better disassociative drugs and so many better hallucinogenic ones. It's legal for a reason.

You need to be supervised for sure. Make sure your sitter isn't scared to get you to the ER of need be. Large doses of RCs is playing with fire.

>DMT
That's quite the jump from pot and caffeine

love me some fucking kratom. Ive been doing H for 2 years and it really helps with the cravings and to stay off it much more. Get from a good online vendor it you get quite a bit of euphoria from it.
> Low dose Xanny
> The chronic of course
> kratom tea with a good dose of quality powder
> Goodbye :D
And this is coming from someone whos been abusing opiates for years and years.

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and check out Snapchat z .com asap

There's nothing better than Shrooms out there. Only LSD comes quiet near. But shrooms are the ultimate drug. The drug in perfection

Why do you make tea out of it? I just toss and wash. What's the difference in your experience?

Try shrooms and MDMA at the same time. MX missile will launch you into the stratosphere

You sound like a massive faggot

Cannabis, LSD, DMT.

Intense DMT and LSD helped me kick my opiate addiction.

I use Cannabis daily. Sometimes I won't smoke until the afternoon because I don't like being baked in the morning a lot. No noticeable negative side affects

LSD/DMT I do both a few times every year whenever I can get a few days off work to be left alone for a whole 24-48 hrs.

I take half a xanax bar or drink a 6 pack of beer when I do LSD because of the anxiety I get from it. Any other recommendations?

>eats DMT

LOL nothing will happen, that's not how you do dmt

Why do you like shrooms more than acid? I'm fond of both, but I prefer acid.

That one might be orally active.

this

immediately destroyed in the stomach. Can barely last in the blood bacause MAO

4-aco-dmt is orally active

4-aco-dmt =/= DMT

he said 4-AcO-DMT, not DMT

Not how it works

Weed and maybe an exo or MDMA if its a fuggin party. Shrooms are great on occasion too, especially with friends that are smart and can talk about life and sheeeeit. And everything is funny.

Take a benzo or strap in for a wild ride Sup Forumsrother.

Better act quick, cause shit's gonna get lit real quick

YES. easy to grow, a clean incredible trip. No preparation required. No damaging the lungs. therapeatic, and neural growth stimulating. It's easily the best, right next to intravenous dmt which would be number one if it wasn't harder to find, and or prepare yourself.

4-aco-dmt is a different chemical than DMT. It's an analogue of psilocin IIRC

Oh shit thanks

Sometimes you need a jump, faggot.

DMT. Only problem is i managed to get addicted to it now im properly fucked because my entire free time im basically disconnected from this fucking world

NP. I'd actually highly suggest it. Pretty good shit, (mostly) legal, if you're careful.

4 aco dmt is basically shrooms

I've done DMT a handful of times (still have most of a G actually). I do not understand how you could become addicted to such an intense rollercoaster of an experience. Care to elaborate?

Endorphins. JS.

>Intravenous DMT

I've discussed this a few times with a close friend and we were trying to figure out whether or not a large University/Hospital would give you Intravenous doses of DMT and/or LSD on your deathbed upon request. Thoughts?

You guys ever try a heroic dose? I has stories

Ive become kinda addicted. I usually blast roughly 30mg at a time in my flowermate. I dont know why. I just have it lying around so im doing it. Im kinda hooked because its just so different from boring everyday life.

I would doubt that they would do such a thing. Seems like quite the liability

The most ive tried was slightly over an eigth. magical experience. i went to google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=cosm&oq=cosm &aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1743j0j7 for a solstice event, to watch Atyya and suppersillyus play their sets. pure magic. I also end up doing slightly lesser doses throughout the year. i tend to space them out, that way ,theyre more special.

its not a real addiction in a sense. I just really really like doing it because there are so little negatives because im such a hardened mofo now after these 1000+ trips

As it is scheduled the answer is no. But you will have IVs and shit all over you so have your buddy put that shit in the port and slam it. Make sure they take notes and posts a report on Erowid. Also make sure they aren't caught because it might also be manslaughter.

I did a 5g mushroom trip a while back. To be completely honest, I was a little underwhelmed. Maybe I should have done it alone, but I usually find myself a little underwhelmed with how hard I trip on musrooms vs acid.

I've told plenty of friends this, if I ever know I am dying soon, or gonna kill myself or some shit, I'm gonna take some fucking insane amount of something like 4-AcO-DMT or LSD and livestream the event for science. I'd be a legend.

They get me much deeper. They showed me stuff I'm enormously thankful for. They helped me to reorganize my whole life. Acid let you keep to much control. Shrooms shows you what you have to know and to see, which is always realy bad stuff you have to deal with to overcome your weaknesses. Just some ot the point of a very very long list of things why shoorm are the best drug on earth.

Also you can grow them yourself. I don't trust any drugdealers with the purity of anything that could mess with me.

Nothing will happen you need to take another enzym for it to be digested and activated rn its just getting destroyed by stomach acids

I took a full dose of kratom for the first time yesterday

I got really, really, really emotional, told my best friend I loved him, cried, listened to music and took a nap.

10/10 would do again.

first time i dosed kratom i was fukken sick for an entire day never did it again

You know, that's how acid gets me, honestly. I definitely feel that on not trusting some random asshole and growing your own shit though.

4 aco dmt is orally active
it doesnt need maoi like 5meo dmt or nn dmt

Currently 1 hour into a 3 gram mushroom trip. Shits great as usual.

Also this guy is spot fucking on. I've learned a lot about myself on these things.

ITT: a bunch of fucking retards who think 4-AcO-DMT is the same this as n,n,DMT.

Know what the fuck you're talking about or shut your fucking mouth.

oh fucking pleas share them! I love stories of heroic dosages

I like kratom, but damn does it wreck my gut.

Shrooms very greatly in active content. Especially liberty caps what might be a reasonable dose in one population can be a heroic dose in another, or almost threshold in a third. I've taken about a dozen or so fresh P. Cubenisis caps before and had an amazing experience. The visuals were just as intense but the colors were more muted. Time dilation was crazy though. LSD is just a different beast. I wouldn't take LSD again but I might take shrooms again one day if I find myself in Florida near a cow pasture.

I'm VERY inexperienced with it, so I can't comment on that. But I enjoyed it. I'm typically more closed-off emotionally than I like, so something that kinda cracked open my shell a bit was really refreshing.

how so? please explain.

You get dizzy at all? Might be taking too much. With Kratom less is more frequently, especially with green strains.

I noticed after going on a long binge of mushrooms. Doing 2-4 grams every 3 to 7 days for about two months with no weed, and finalizing the binge with a 7 gram solo trip, that cannabis is incredibly different. I no longer get the sensation of being extremely fucked up, no matter how much I smoke. Anyone relate?

Anyone else use mushrooms as a way to better themselves?

Anyone here try acid after mushrooms? It'll probs be my next drug I try.

instead you should just Snapchat (z) .com and leak all your snapchat friends

Any reputable sources to buy some ? Candad bro here.

Any of you guys did benzydamine?how was it?

Thank you Bro! Hope You had an awesome trip. Greentext your trip. Love to read about experiences of other people on shrooms

>benzydamine
not worth it at all
basically just 1000 negative side effects and you are mildly confused.
rather just eat ketamine or 3meopcxx

wanted to take shrooms for the longest time, have done lsd a few times and it went great, but i heard on shrooms u cant control the trip as on lsd. the thing is, i dont know what the shrooms bring up in me, and i sure dont want to have a 4 hour bad trip cause i cant control the trip. which dose u would recommend for a semi controlable trip?

I have been buying from Hawksbill botanicals for years now. I have tried different vendors but thier prices are great and good shipping. I honestly think there are only a few bulk importers of kratom in the US at least so everyone has the same shit. The rest is marketing. I really like thier Sumatran white, Bali red, and elephant jongkong. Just about to open a new package of jongkong right now.

check out r/kratom
they have a list of vendors and sample prices and stuff. the redditors really do have the best prices generally.
I think the one I got it from was Enhanciosa. Shipped fucking QUICK, good price, discreet packaging. I don't know how any of that works with Canada, dunno about the laws, but I'd definitely buy from this guy again.

> WEED
Slow beats with good rhythm Hip/Hop (not that fake get money mainsteam shit)
> Jinsing - Heart
>PROS
Heightens Introverted senses, Creativity Enlightenment esp(extra sensory perception.
And just an overall chill feeling
>CONS
Lazy,Indulgent,paranoid

>Shrooms
>Pros
Shrooms pretty much eat all the blocks in your body making it function optimally.
Opens connections in the brain that usally do not connect

>the mushrooms will teach you universal lessons and make you laugh at the same time
In exchange for knowledge of our species
>CONS
Can be scary as fuck, for one unprepared to know the truth
promotes Destructurizing of the society (what isnt a bad thing) but this makes them highly illegal, and they will come after you for undermining there plans of domination over the human race.
>You may feel stupid afterwards, but this is only because uv suddenly jumped back , from a higher intelligence.

>ah im tired

This is a picture of my friend Alice. She used to be a happy girl until one night she snorted a whole marijuana at a party. She died instantly. Please, don't do marijuana. It's the most dangerous substance known to man. Please don't end up like Alice.

Ive done both. But imo my brain reacts to acid more negatively. Ive typically had more anxiety with acid. but that's just me. with acid ive always felt like my nerves were being magnetized. Ive always felt like my brain was a computer being placed into a giant MRI machine and being spasmodically modulated. so i tend to not do it as much. Ive had fun and interesting trips when ive mixed it with mdma however.

>Becky.jpg
i smell a liar

Someone's feeding you bullshit.
Iunno, try 1.5-2g, assuming your tolerance is kinda low. If that doesn't do it, don't keep re-dosing, it's just a waste of stuff.

>What the fuck do I do?
When you meet the space aliens, say "Ayy lmao".

I agree with this. I feel more edgy on LSD. Also a large dose of acid lasts a LONG time. I'm usually ready to just pass out a bit before the acid is done with me, but shrooms seem like the perfect length of time.

I always puke before the trip starts on shrooms. Still trip balls though.

It's mostly the taste that nauseates me. Or if I take a larger dose, just some nausea is all. I should have elaborate. When I take it via capsules, I have a lot less issue with it

Depending on what I'm going for, I usually go with green thai or red bali. If I'm taking green, I'll probably take 3-4g, if I take the red (usually after work) I'll take 5-8gs. I'll be honest, I have a bit of a pansy stomach that's easily upset, but I can usually suffer through a short period of nausea without tooo much issue

what kind of negative side effects. How long do they last?

That's totally fair on the different dosages. I'm not too worried about the potency though, they were freshly grown golden teachers. I low-key feel like mushrooms just don't hit me as hard on their own as LSD does. Now when I trip on mushies, I'll puff the pipe a bit to help get the gears turning.

Thanks for the advice b Bros. Gotta come off a maintenance program at some point so I gotta figure out if I should bother having some Kratom for a back up if withdrawls hurt too bad. Shatter (indica strains ) help with aches pains hunger and insomnia atleast.

tragic.

ive never puked on shrooms before. the worst ive had was slight nausea (very slight) and then once the trips kicks in the dopamine/serotonin simply overpower and feelings of nausea and replace it with wondrous permutation and feeling of ascension.

Lol. I take more like 18g once a day after work. Toss and wash. I actually don't mind the taste anymore. But I've been using daily for years. Your dose sounds fine. Might just not agree with you. Tonga kava kava makes me regret drinking it every damn time but others not so much. Just depends on individual chemistry I guess.

ah. makes sense. iunno, I kinda love the taste. I brew some green tea, some lemon juice, maybe some honey or sugar, mix in the powder, drink it down. Then I eat the powder that's left at the bottom. Dunno why, it just tastes pretty bitter and grainy but I really kinda enjoy it. Lucky me, I guess.

Now, mushrooms, though. Different story. I ground all those up and put them in capsules.

They last way longer than the trip
You get really itchy/burny everywhere your mouth is a brick you basically turn into a vampire because light is just awfull. Its very nauseating and you fucking purge like a retard.

ive had my enlightingon my first lsd trip, was fckn strange, before the experience u are a normie, and on the lsd peak i asked myself so much questions, and found the answer for many of them, i was thinking the whole trip, needed about a month to realise the scope op the answers i found on the trip

also i highly recommend youtube.com/watch?v=-Wk34mhT55o when u trip, this mix is fckn amazing, slow, and relaxing.

i need more info on this
i live in canada, where do i get it?

Pic related me 100% of the time, 45 minutes after dosing. Then maybe 15 after i spew it's liftoff. I think it is the bufotenine in them. I've only ever taken fresh P. Cubenisis that I personally pick.

I am very knowledgeable about mushrooms and I know I picked only P Cubenisis.

Damn, Sup Forumsro that's a lot haha

I just have a pretty easily upset stomach is what I think it comes down to.