dubs checked the trips
OP must deliver

> but will not

The vacations? Already noticed she's dumb. Fuck and leave her

Sorry for the delay, forgot about the thread

What now, Sup Forumsrethen

Tits it gtfo

It wud be bretty nice, i'll give u benis pic if u do ^_____^

Yes , I'm horny and want to jerk off my fat cock.

just for fun, Mari

Tits or gtfo

69 should be a win Kek

i once touched my grandfathers dick, my grandmother noticed but never told my parents

Send them now, I need to drain my big cock.

Please send nudes

tits or gtfo

reroll

Spotted the newfag

No lol I'm just kidding. Send me a picture of your feet.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

youtube.com/watch?v=vngWPAHdXTE

well that degraded quickly

re-reroll

i want to see you get fucked by a nigger

My peepee demands it!

I wanna see that pretty pussy and big tits.

Show me your tits

Yup

you look like the one, on a scale from 1-10

i want to be your cuckold

yes you dumb slut

Winner

reroll

At least a booty pic

isn't it kinda given that you'd answer that with a straight "yes"?

Please! I broke my penis last week. I need to check if it still works.

Reroll

when i'm alone i like to shove my sisters dildo up my ass

Jackpot

im fantasizing about seeing you get blacked

Yes really. The only thing women are good for is spreading their legs.

Yes, pose nude while eating an entire bowl of eggs.

Yeah I already have my cock ring on waiting

reroll

Winrar

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

quads wins

HOLY SHIT

quad 6s, jeez, this is it

of course.
with your nudes i can see if you are worthy of my time

This one

winrar, also hitler did nothing wrong

i want to see you get blacked

Winrar fallow up with quads

"Just looking for a slut that likes to be choked and fucked"

Nice quads

if you check this page you'll find random strangers telling me what to say based on rng

It's never going to be easy because it's hard to "prove" mental illness and there are lots of people out there looking to game the system as much as possible.

Calm down Satan

Winner

Winrar

I agree to an extent. A lot of young people have jumped on the anxiety train like it's some sort if fad.

do you gag?

Im actually a homo and have been using you to get into your dads pants

I am not a robot

It's for a good cause. I need something to beat it to.

WINRAR AGAIN

And win aging

Funny thing is it doesn't have to be complicated. The thing is Demorats have to work against their corporate wing who want to let private companies make as much as possible while still having something resembling universal health care. Republicans have to dance to pretend they don't want people to die.

Kek

A lot of gets, new rule, from now on you have to reply to last image and only the first one gets in
Let's wait for her to answer

This thread

If you don't send nudes, I'm going to burn your house down with you in it.

You think healthcare is free in a single payer environment?
Don't be a fucking idiot. I know you're smarter than that.

Kek

WINRAR

SWEET JESUS THIS IS A DUBS THREAD

It sounds like it represents life-form based growth throughout the universe. The Kaioshin create life with the intent on them growing into peaceful(?) or healthy civilizations on planets and branch out. GoDestructions obviously end life, but not sure if it's directly stated if they are malicious life or not. Perhaps the top tier Universes are brimming with life which have had time to evolve into more enlightened(stronger) beings

i know where you live, i've been outside your house, i've crept outside your window, now send me them pictures

Mortal levels are not indicative of an individual's qualities, they represent the individual's whole universe qualities.
Saying beings of the lower mortal level rank is just plain discrimination, as it treats them as inferior just because their universe is "inferior" (as defined by such index). What the Grand Priest said is like saying that he feels moved that childs of such poor neighboorhood had good results in a math/science competition, while it shows praise to them, it also exposes a predefined notion that because people belong to a low neighboorhood they must be somehow inferior as consequence.
I don't think that comment is representative of the Grand Priest actual thoughts, as he shows a different personality in private, but it's what the culture of the Gods expected him to say. As the theme for DBS is Mortals vs Gods, it shows the Gods as arrogant, discriminating and flawed beings, despite their moral high ground.
Note that most likely Zeno never said anything like that but as long as it doesn't directly contradict Zeno the Grand Priest can say anything that sounds proper, the Grand Priest is pretty much like the Social Media Manager for a famous person.

ANOTHER ONE
op you better deliver all

If you don't send nudes, I'm going to go burn your fucking house down with you in it bitch.

I must feed of your vaginal blood

With most of the people being ignorant of Ki, despite having being used for hundreds of years, and worshiping a liar that claims to have defeated Cell with his bare hands, I don't think Earth can be described as high culture. There is high technology but likely most of the inventions come from a few individuals like the Brief family and Dr. Gero. The average individual doesn't seem capable of such high level thinking and seems content with keeping the worlds as it is (in real life many people would like to improve the world but they don't have the means, however in DB Earth I got the feeling that people simply don't care). The only area where Earth seems be higher than other planets is in its food.

winrar

btw i prefer girls with cocks but you'll do

Rool

Send a dick pick

For every minute I do not have nudes, I murder a baby.

OP where the fuck are you? Deliver or I'm going to anally rape you.