Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE
youtube.com/watch?v=vngWPAHdXTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

B u m p

bump this is what I needed OP thanks

Virgin here. 2 different girls intitated conversation with me today. One was this chcik from class, she seemed interested despite my awkwardness. The other girl messaged me online. We've met before but didn't really speak much. Feels good

Bump

Bumping

glad for you man

That's good bro, you're probably going to fuck it all up pretty soon though so have fun with that.

Thanks user, I'm going to do my best not to sperg out

Thanks man

I'm not comfortable sharing anything but I saw the thread and I was looking through a couple of folders. This picture made me feel a little better.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE

posting feels

all the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=vngWPAHdXTE

One day, if you ever surpass the mental capacity of a 12 year old, you'll see that none of it matters. We have no purpose here. There is no god above watching us. We simply exist because we are, and we will continue to be. There is no reason for time or space, and neither have a beginning or end. Time as a finite thing is a human idea, created through our observation of our own reality. One day we will all die, and become nothing again. No soul will live on, and nothing awaits us but the other side except the deep, dark expanse of nothingness.

As someone who had a hearty kek with this, stop shilling it.

I just asked a grill to leave me alone for some time but I kind of regret it now. Should I be a bitch and come back to her?

I'm dying and I don't care.

Liver is starting to fail pretty bad.

Family doesn't know yet.

Normally I'd be upset but I'm just tired. I'm tired beyond tired.

And I feel better than ever.

At least you get to experience death, something the rest of us have to wait a long time for
Don't be afraid

Good speed

If she's into you shell come back to you wait a few days

thing is she's going through lots of bad shit recently and I feel bad leaving her like this fml I may have fucked up

I'm not too worried.

I've always wondered what happened after death and now I get to find out.

Even an endless void with no light nor sound wouldn't be bad.

Just, finally, peace.

And if there is a hell, I'll most likely be going there. I doubt it though.

i have literally nothing to live for, im a disgusting ugly piece of shit and i've tried everything but i have no more interests anymore.... i dont know what to do

That's even better Imo. I'm no alpha, I just have a little experience. You might seem like a bitch running back to her. Make a descion and stick with it.

Thanks for your words m8. I'm no alpha neither, this is kind of my first true gf, I guess I'll stay silent for a few days then and pray..

I've been doing this since 2012, it's true

>Leaving.
I'm leaving in under a week now. And I could not be happier. But sorting everything by yourself is fucking deteriorating. But I just want to wake up in the new place and enjoy pizza again.

I can kinda relate.
>Get out of 2 year abusive relationship just before summer break
>Spend it nearly completly drunk
>Gain quite some weight
>New year of college begins
>Meet a solid 9/10 half asian grill (Seriously Sup Forums the hottest grill I ever laid my hands on?
>Hit it off quite well
>Talk alot, find out she's quite autistic (Pretty much near /r9k/ lvl) but still cool
>helped her get some paper from a former school she went to
>Invite her to my place afterwards
>She fucking says yes
>Go there (Know eachother for 2 weeks now)
>Talk alot, end up kissing
>2 days later we meet again
>Making out intensified
>Fucking dimonds at this point
>Her hands slips in my pants
>Start undressing her
>My jaw literally dropped when she stood there in her underwear
>Ended up being meh ish in bed but fuck it, skills can be learned
fast forward 2 months
>We dropped the ILY bombs
>got a relationship
And then shit got fucked
>When we see eachother we only lay on my bed watching either horror or fucking disney movies and have sex
>Those are literally the only things she wants to do
>Suggest other things like going out
>''Nah, not my thing''
Thenwtfisyourthingbesidesthis.jpg
''Donno, this is all I do at home aswell''
Wat

Shit got really stale afterwards and boring very quick so I dumped her after we got a fight about it, she was literally to autistic to see my perspective. She got really mad with me.

Shitty thing was I loved her man, fucking did.
And it still hurts when I see her every school day at college (Same classes)

If you can fucking come back to her, don't end up a half drunk regret filled faggot who just poured his heart out to strangers.

is this shit real

Yep

rip holy shit

boo fucking hoo

can't wait for this

That little convo hit me like a shit tonne of bricks.
You've got balls my friends.
Good luck

fuck man the feels of your story. Fuck I don't know what to do now

deep

That's exactly the reason all of it matters, we must live now, for there is no eternal life waiting us after our death

STOP PLEASE

o7

This one always gets me

fuck

But what if i dont want to walk the world alone?

It really looks fake to me, like why couldn't he reach his son by an other way, or use legal action

What a faggot piece of shit. Depends on mommy but hates self because of it so takes it out on mommy. She did the right thing, he deserves a dead mom.

legal action almost always favors the mother. and maybe the mother prevented calling and stuff.

Some people are averse to legal action. They feel its just better to stay away.

Just do it dude, seek contact.

I had some chances with one girl. We were on an exchange and over the months we just grew closer and closer, but I never summed up the nerve to actually make a move until it was too late. She made a few but I was too nervous to reciprocate, though I don't know why I didn't.
The last time I saw her was May of last year, and after saying goodbye to each other I went home and cried like a bitch knowing that I wasted so many opportunities.
We live far away from one another right now. She's messaged me a few times saying she misses me, and I've done the same but it's just not the same. I haven't had a good talk with her in almost a year. We both said we'd visit one another at some point, but exactly when is undecided, and I'm nervous about what it will be when we do. Maybe she's interested, maybe she's not. I don't really have a solid idea right now, and that scares me

now is too late for today tho.. And tommorow I'll sound like a bitch who can't even wait one day.. I'm trapped it's too l8 m8. I'll wait a few days and then come back if she doesn't I guess..

do you have a free weekend coming up? if so, call her right now and ask if you/she can come over. don't waste this user.

I'm good with it now

took quite sometime but now, jimmies are unrustled.

I would, but she's a 3-hour, several-hundred-dollar plane ride away

I'm so deep into depression I don't even know how to talk to my shrink anymore
I'm experiencing and feeling things I've never felt before and I can't describe it. I don't even post anymore, I don't talk to anyone and try my hardest to stay away from people, even online and in games

I want this to stop before it gets any worse
I just want to feel normal

i feel for you user
nice picture you used
a great actor indeed
i can only hope
you are as great a man he is @ acting

Look at all you self-pitying pussies. You have it so much better than 70% of the world, yet you're still miserable. Why not go out an help the world be a better place than wallow like a bunch of faggots?

>will never save my whalefu

>Be me
>20
>Driving to movies with GF
>Date night
>Decide fuck it and take the long route sicne we have an hour till the showtime
>As we're crossing an intersection we got T-boned
>Car rolls 3 times
>Other driver dead on impact
>Girlfriend dead on impact
>Make it out with broken ribs and punctured lung.

Its been 3 years.
I saved enough to bring her to vegas when we both turned 21, i was going to propose at the grand canyon.

Kek'd and feels, such an amazing and weird place this

Wow you must be reeaalll depressed listening to chainsmokers....

I need help, but I'm too prideful and too cowardly to let others know. I'm genuinely fucked mentally and there's nothing anybody can do to stop this cycle of self loathing and frustration. Fun, right?

holy shit
this hits too clsoe to home, even the part about friends are same

why do I get anxious and depressed when I see cute and beautiful women

i love you fellow Sup Forumstard
godspeed

because you know you will never have her.

I am always surrounded by people but always
feel alone. My peers are to feeble-minded to understand my loneliness and are reassured
they are normal by comparing themselves to
others instead of all they could be. Even with my self destructive drug habits I can see the
pattern of compromise to fit in rather than expand their horizon. I have to constantly
drink away my brain cells to find some
solace in the social retardation that has been made a norm.

too*

that used to be me user, until of course i just stopped caring
all i do is just sit in the background, reserved and quiet, pretty sure nobody has ever crushed on me or liked me, and i just reflect on that shit a lot
it hurts and helps to be lonely user

Thathappened.jpg

You aren't alone. I feel the same way all the time. People i thought were smart end up being just as dumb as the rest. My only solace is that one day it will end.

Shining example of mental retardation here. Instead of listening to the content of what is being said, you must make it conform to some retarded ideal of "proper english" fk me you are a pathetic sack of shit.

Just get swole fuck 7/10s-8/10s
your life will change

>I miss her, not the way she is now but the old her and the memories we shared together, I jsut wish it would last forever

I feel this

Not this user but I do the same as you, not because I want to but just because I don't know what to do.
Fuck me, the only time I had a chance with a qt who had a crush on me I fucked it up completely

I have to get off these threads, they only make things worse and I'm so scared I might off myself one day if I sink any deeper into this hole

Sleep thigh

I used to be a strong willed person who never cried for over 10 years but after crying after a failed suicide attempt via overdose i can barely make it through the day with out almost crying. its so hard being someone who was always strong and now crumbling in on yourself. I've made it through years of abuse and a few murder attempts and now years later i finally snap and can't control my emotions.

>i'm n-not the p-problem
>i-it must be everyone else

Please neck yourself with all due haste

well unlike you ive never had a chance with a qt, or anyone for that matter
no matter how many conversations i get into, or how much 'fun' i have with someone, at the end of the day i truthfully revert to the same sad figure, talking to people now has no meaning to me
i wish it had meaning user, just one person
if one person liked you maybe theres more user, as for me im just another kissless virgin walking the streets of chicago

The reality is that it is everyone else. A fact that will be proven in time.

>grow up
>he says as he lectures us on the inevitable like we don't know

I don't know man, in a way agree but in the other hand these threads help me not feeling alone, since as a man taalking about this kind of stuff to a friend while a sober just isn't possible. These threads are the only reason I go on /b anymore, and I'm so fucking sad when they 404