OFFICIAL CLIPPERS @ SPURS GAMETHREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8SIhhf9y6uKOCs01EP6Y4w/live[/spoiler]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for kawhi mvp

We outchea

>clippers

Oh, forgot they still exist. Have they moved back to San Diego yet?

when blake goes back to okc ya

Whats the over under prediction tonight, Leaf?

yfw this is a preview for the WCF

Spurs announcers are annoying as fuck

>Chris Paul
>WCF

kinda weird to watch JJ redick when you listen to his podcast at the gym sometimes

i know more about this dude than i want to know desu

FUCK YOU SEAN ELLIOT AND BILL LAND ARE AWESOME

OOOOOOOOOOOH MAMMA

fuck me, why does my stream have to start crapping out on me

[spoiler]youtube.com/channel/UC8SIhhf9y6uKOCs01EP6Y4w/live[/spoiler]

Fuck the clippers

damn, thank you bro, i love you

wait why am i seeing the coyote, is the first quarter over already

Clippers are going to the finals

First round exit

this game feels like there's something on the line but only the clippers are facing it.

All part of the plan spurs bros

Nice excuse faggot. The Spurs honestly suck.

they suck really bad at the moment, it's one of their usual meltdown games

its a
>opposing team players there starters the entire first quarter to get an early lead only to get styledo n in the 2nd by kawhi

They're not beating the Clippers or the Warriors in the playoffs starting Pau Gasol

Wtf...

i put a cheeky fiver on the spuds when they were down by 15 just now

yeah i'd bank on dedmon developing until then and getting 30+ minutes as a defensive anchor, but knowing pop he'll stubbornly keep playing gasol

>lee blatant foul
>everyone crying
hahahah spuds

LGTSSSSS

HAHA GET EM POP GET EM

Whatever, Pop will throw this game. What else is new

MANUUUUUUU

>blatant foul

>pop gets a T
rip spurs win

Why is Pop such a better coach than everyone else?

He always thinks about the big picture

i like how lee communicates on defense

crazy how simmons is already the main ball handler and go-to guy for the second unit, and manu's still there mind you

plus i still really like laprovittola, he better get real minutes even after parker and green return

Why do all these Argie players have Italian sounding names?

Does anyone have nba.tv?

>if so:

How is it?

can I get past regional blackouts with an out of market proxy?

by spoofing with a good proxy service can I bypass USA blackouts by using an international IP?

where im at i'd be blackcocked out of bulls and pacers games, neither of which i really care about, but I want to be able to watch all the good matchups(which are obviously going to usually be subject to a national syndicate blackcock)

immigration, what else

Argentina has many Italian immigrants. I think the tango has strong Italian influences musically.

FUCK YEAH BERTANS

JUICE UNIT

/comfy/ comeback

alright so am i starting to sound like a broken record or is the bench unit just really really fun, more fun than the starters?

>ever doubting Pop

>Clippers BTFO of Spudoras
>/nba/ suddenly forgets what a keyboard is

L M A O

argentine spotted, not today nigger

gj erasing the bench unit comeback points, starters

The only one who is willing to take a hit is Kawhi

baka i put money on the spuds too

man i don't like how leonard just jogs to the elbows, then turns around and tries to figure out who to give the ball to. seeing the same from aldridge and gasol all the time too. this is literally antithetical to pop's system.

where are their fucking sets.

i hate it when they look so clueless

Aldridge tried harder when Duncan was there

Holy fuck that was the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen

CP3 is a magician

CAN'T SHAKE BLAKE LMAO

yeah. i don't like the aldridge/gasol fit. any front court with either one of them plus either lee or dedmon feels more solid, like there's an actual hierarchy and everybody knows their own role.

my one nagging issue with this team that started last season is that their rarely more than just the sum of all parts. they look too disjointed against good teams.

>my one nagging issue with this team that started last season is that their rarely more than just the sum of all parts. they look too disjointed against good teams.

lack of playmaking

Fuck me its only the second quarter, these pts

oh wow I thought it was end of the 3rd lol

we had that discussion before, right. i still like what they have in theory, but their lacking structure has more to do with stupid decisions and "letting the guys play".

kawhi is an awesome all-around two-way guy but no one should confuse that for him being a modern basketball renaissance man who can do all things equally well. he's bringing the ball way too frequently and hardly ever initiates plays. pop needs to be stricter honestly and stop with the empowering shtick.

I might be wrong about the playmaking thing, but that's my theory. He's a great isolation scorer but he's not a great playmaker and there's no one to create shots for him. Still though, you can't put it all on Kawhi.

It reminds me of what Zach Lowe said about the Mavs this year, that they don't have a lot of "dribbling". That applies to the Spurs too imo.

yeah that sounds about right to me too. oh well. they'll bring the second unit in again sooner or later.

what

pop's gonna get ejected

how the FUCK can you let chris paul get a rebound on offense

Who the hell is this moustached white boy

This is still a game lol

This is not a game

nicolas "black steve nash" laprovittola

hi timmy!

man this second unit play just looks so smooth compared to the first unit. get on this case pop.

wtf i love benches now

>manu instructing the players
nice

>1Train beat
based San Antonio

>4-0 on the road
>1-2 at home

come on guys

Both losses have been back to back so not a big deal

How come the Spurs always have trouble paying against the clips?

Clippers match up great against them. Blake and deandre are younger and more athletic than their front court and Cp3 shreds their guards especially Tony parker

Lol

Spurs need to avoid dat match up