Why do American movies promote genital mutilation?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLbGvwO6I [Open]

>"What if I get someone who's not circumcised?"

>"Run out of the room screaming. It's like finding a gun in the street. Just scream and get out of there."

Snip Snip.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY
youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because females genuinely don't like your smelly anteater dick. Stay mad.

Why do American movies defend the holohoax?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

How does it feel to have a mutilated desensitized jewcock?

Smegfags are the most insecure people in existence.

What if I don't like their small penis bump at the top of their vagina?

EWWW

>t. kike feminazi

Women should be forced to slice their flaps because no one likes a roastie.

>It's like finding a gun in the street
>Just scream and get out of there
Not sure if that's how you're supposed to handle that situation in the first place.

she's admitted to cheating on multiple boyfriends in her life. she is degenerate trash.

/thread

I'm sure you have to worry about that.

Both products of jewry

Fucking Sup Forums is always right

>The Night Before
>movie glorifying Jews, insulting Christians and glorifying a drug fueled party culture

>Bad Moms
>glorifying shit parents

When will Jews stop their cultural degradation of goys?

>americucks are so brainwashed by the eternal kike that they'll fight you to death over their right to have their dicks brutally mutilated at birth
Absolutely disgusting

SHUT IT DOWN. SHUT IT DOWN, NOW.

I haven't seen Night Before and don't want to. How does it glorify Jews and insult Christians?

That just triggered me but seriously stay away from exact numbers because technically you're spreading disinfo by being off on your numbers (even if only by a few hundred thousand)

Stick to solid well verified and researchable memes

Do not just spew numbers or you sound like a jew/nazi liar.

>le jewish trick
Just wait, Goyim. We're not finished yet. The last rites your black president will do before leaving his chair to Hillary is to import 100K Syrian "refugees"
Complete GLOBAL mutilation!

Then when they commit terrorism

Martial law

American women don't even know what an uncircumcised penis is, they believe that a cut dick is natural. This is why they dislike uncut penises.

we have to stop the chinks

this has gone too fucking far

First thing Trump is going to do is reverse every single unconstitutional executive order Obama enacted.

Literally one of the very few reasons to vote for his dumb ass

Confirms it
Women go along with whatever the media says because they are submissive and conform to societal norms.

>it's another the alt right gets triggered episode

Lmao @ the comments, truly autistically pathetic, why can't the alt right take a joke? Why are you all so easily offended?

>be a woman
>believe everything you read in magazines, self-help books and miscellaneous jewganda
>"being a good mother/woman is so hard! its so unfair, men have it so easy!"
>hate all men
>become a shit person and raise shitty kids out of spite as a solution

Pure fucking degeneracy, 2nd holocaust when?

Wish I wasn't circumcised

>"Run out of the room screaming. It's like finding a gun in the street. Just scream and get out of there."
I feel the same way about single mothers

>Implying they have time to see my dick before the chloroform gets them.

Horseshoe theory.

i heard you can get some of the skin back if you do exercise or some shit with the penis and the leftover skin, but it is a long process that can take months or years

>How to lose the international market in a single line

You can restore your foreskin slowly, yes, but you've lost the nerve-endings for ever.

but then its all floppy like an old sock with worn out elastic

Mutilating babies lol.

>americucks can't get enough of their own niggers
>they're actively working to get cucked by the chinese and now the muslims
Woah try being less swedish there you filthy obese fucks

>2016
>believing the 20K nerve endings meme

Did you know if a girl jumps up and down after sex she can't get pregnant?

Soon

Hah, I'll have to convince my imaginary girlfriend to try that. Thanks!

Cry more, dead dick.

>my imaginary superiority is being called into question!

Why? They're good to pump n dump until we fix gender roles.

Guess (((who))) is responsible for chad getting all the women and hypergamy...

>implying (((they))) care about shekels anymore
Look at ghostbusters, Federal Reserve Monopoly Money isn't going to matter in a decade

>w-women prefer cut, we swear goyim!

There's nothing imaginary about your dried out dead dick.

you know they are going to keep it if they get knocked up

can we talk about kristen bell?

>defending having sexual pleasure withheld from you

the definition of a cuck

actually worse than a usual cuck since this is permanent

>now he thinks cutfags can't produce lubrication

Holy fuck.

Don't say cut, call it what it is, mutilation.

She never got her tits out. There's nothing to talk about.

>Needing lube

You dead dicks crack me up more than the surface of your bellend.

I'm not defending anything. There hasn't been any study to suggest the foreskin is more sensitive or some kind of "hot" zone for the penis. Are there nerve endings? Sure, but no more than the glans or the rest of the penis.

It's just facts, bro.

He just keeps digging. Cutfags produce precum just like noncut fags.

i'd be interested in talking about her more often on here desu

The foreskin protects the glans and when it is removed renders the glans useless through keratosis. Try to keep up.

Mutilatedfags are justso cute when they try to justify it to themselves. Your mental gymnastics are a marvel to behold.

Why are cheesedicks so viciously insecure?

Cutfag here

I resent my parents every single day of my life, for having me mutilated. Unlike my two brothers, I was born in the U.S. and I imagine some filthy fucking cunt rabbi gnawing violently at my crotch while I lay there screaming in agony and unable to do anything about it

Precum does nothing you idiot. You need to lubricate your cock to masturbate while a normal dick has the foreskin for that. It's like explaining bodily functions to a Martian.

>alt right
How the fuck is being anti-genital mutilation an alt right issue? Is that a buzzword you heard from the internet, that you are using without knowing the meaning of?

>needing precum to lubricate
>needing to lubricate

Cry more cutfags, you've been robbed at least admit it

The key thing for you is to ensure your children aren't mutilated. If you break the cycle, you will be a better parent than your own.

>Replying to bait

anyone else notice the weird bloom shit going on like the camera lens was always a bit smudged over

Jesus, would you all just shut up about your damn dicks.

Jews and Muslims chop their foreskins off because that's what God told Abraham to do to himself, his servants and all his descendants.

Americans cut their foreskins off because retarded 19th century science suggested it as a procedure to help prevent masturbation in boys.

There are know thousands of doctors around the USA that rely on slicing baby's dicks to put their own kids through college, so they doubtless put a lot of time into discovering new reasons that it might be advisable.

Fact is, there's no major downsides but there's also no real reason to cut off parts of your genitalia, so it really is just up to your parents.

The idea that an uncircumcised penis is unusual is uniquely American (although presumably it's also the case in the Middle East), so that joke will fall flat internationally.

>No major downsides

Condoms and don't call them back

>defending physical mutilation
>defending the emotional trauma that it causes a child, from being ingrained in their subconscious since literally birth

Oh, Jew!

Why are neckbeards so triggered about Jews? Is it a jealousy thing?

crikey

I'm sure anything could be linked back to some random jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk

Looks like the jidf alert macro hss beed triggered.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY

>Goyim will defend this

virgin detected

>jealous of nepotism
>jealous of a society that promotes family and other jews, over people who are more qualified for a particular position
>jealous of a society that, because of completely disregarding the merit system, has created a staggeringly mediocre world for everyone to scratch under their arms, pick fleas off their crotch and yell "SHITCOCK!" at every opportunity

You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you.

The jew is a truly sick creature.

There are definite downsides to having the head exposed 24/7. So reduced sensitivity ends up being two-fold.

I've tried jacking it with my foreskin pulled back just to see what it'd be like if I were cut.

Painful and awkward doesn't begin to describe it. Seriously, cutfags might as well just slice their dicks off .

Is it really true that women find uncircumcised dicks to be gross and disgusting?

Most women prefer cut, stay deluded skinigger.

Clappyfat women maybe due to a lifetime of thinking tribal lip disks is normal.

American women.

Yeah those grapes didn't look nice anyway.

I'm not defending it, I'm stating the facts. I'm also pure Celtic and uncut.

Crying about it so bitterly really does make you look insecure, though I imagine that's probably because you're American and everyone around you is part of the meme.

Just take solace in the fact that you're normal in the rest of the world, where all the actual normal people live anyway.

They don't care.
If you ever hear something bad about it from a girl it almost always if them shit talking about an ex, in which they will pick apart everything.
I've actually have had several girls tell me they prefer it because it feels better.

Just the friction of my exposed head rubbing against my briefs was uncomfortable enough. Don't know how cutfags do it. They must have no sensitivity there.

No.

jesus
what movie is that?

fuck off stormnigger

If you get to the point where a woman already wants to see your dick, how it looks isn't going to matter. But by having a mutilated sexual organ, you've effectively cucked yourself.

No chick I've been with has ever said anything about it (to my face anyway). And if they did find it disgusting it didn't stop them from sucking me off.

I'm sure some idiots would find it a turnoff, but everyone has their preferences.

Mutilated dicks develop a callus over the glads to protect it. They feel essentially no sexual pleasure.

Precum does taste delicious though.

>being mutilated makes me more appealing to women!

If women started liking blind men, I bet you'd gouge your eyes out too.

is it true that americans need some sort of lotion to even be able to masturbate? what a sad bunch of crippled fucks.

Oy vey the goyim know.

I actually feel bad for the poor peasants that don't have their foreskin lol

Disgusting.

Your own experiments in masturbation are hardly solid medical evidence.

While I'm sure there's not much research being done into it since it's the bread and butter of many jobbing doctors, I'm sure that if there were any actual medical reason to cut/not cut a baby's dick, the world would know about it.

If you're cut you're gonna need lube, if you're uncut you need to wash under your foreskin, and that's all there is to it.

Either way, this thread is not in the slightest bit related to Sup Forums so the mods better hurry up and do their jobs.

They have arrived.

The Jews cut off their foreskin and then sells them the lube they then need to use to jerk off.

You can tell it's the jidf because they bring up stormfront out of nowhere.