Dr. Strange Trailer 2

THE WI-FI PASSWORD LMAO!

youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM

So i'm actually geniunely excited for this move.

it could be the most b movie ever, but with that cast, i could give 2 fucking shits, it'll be fantastic. fuck you all. just missing fassbender, really.

i literally laughed out loud at the wifi password quip.

idk how they could cast Victor Sweet in this damn movie kek

So is this guy with the Avengers? He's literally more powerful than Thor and Vision, is he going to be the one to take on Thanos?

>Benedict Cumberbatch
>Benedict Wong

>benedick cucumber wong

Mads looks great as Kaecilius

>we're not savages
>is literally black

He's the only reason Im going to see it. Wish he was a more significant villain character though

>GODDAMN STRANGE, I LIKE DA WAY YOU DO BIDNISS.

Sweet is one of my favorite antagonists, and Four Brothers is one of my favorite movies of all time. What a great fucking movie.

CAN ANYONE FUCKING ANSWER ME

>Four Brothers is one of my favorite movies of all time
wew lad. Its not even in the top 5 Marky Mark movies

wtf isn't this guy already playing black panther?

Dr. Strange is not on the Avengers. He is sometimes on the Defenders though

I'm ready for kaleidoscope kino.

If I remember correctly Dr Strange played an important role in defeating Thanks as he could straight out neutralise power of some infinity stones. In some comics is portrayed as a being powerful enough to be a god.

>Benedict Wong
>playing Wong

If they don't bill him as "Wong as Wong" or "Wong as himself" they will be missing a great opportunity

Thanos* bloody autocorrect.

you are remembering incorrectly

dr strange was instrumental in realizing that thanos had gotten his hands on the gauntlet and realized what all the stones were capable of and brought the avengers + other heroes to fight thanos but they all got BTFO

thanos played himself, he didn't lose because of anything the heroes did

If they don't give him the line, "What could go Wong?" I'll demand a refund for my ticket and crab claws.

Nah I know they're all no match against the gauntlet but he was capable of neutralising power of single stones.

The Infinity War movie's going to be a fucking mess

you may be right, i haven't read much strange stuff

they have are going to nerf thanos or take it in a slightly different direction, i doubt they are going to show thanos killing literally every marvel hero, then the cosmic level guys, then the literal gods, then ascending into a non-corporeal form after realizing death doesn't want him and "dropping" the gauntlet so someone is able to neutralize his power

i hope they get his character right at least from the thanos quest comics

Makes me sad Fox has the rights to DOOM.

Strange and Doom have some great stories together.

I just hope Jessica Jones is the one to deliver the final blow to Thanos after he tries to rape her

maybe if you stop posting from your fucking phone you wouldn't shit up the board so much with your stupid corrections.

protip: don't post because no one here cares enough about anything you say to warrant you correcting single word.

please don't trigger me like that

Looks okay, I guess. Looks like your average "FORGET EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW" type movie, with the added bonus of good special effects.

>Sup Forums has become so obsessed with the quip meme that it can't tell the difference between a quip and an actual joke anymore

Was this for fans, a comic con thing?

I can't imagine anyone not already caring being hooked by this trailer.

mads>fass