Is it true that Japanese people have a very low self-esteem? If so, why?

Is it true that Japanese people have a very low self-esteem? If so, why?

Yes, because Japanese monkeys know that they are a lesser race compared to superior Chinese and Korean people.

It's just we see people with massive confidence and a high self-esteem obnoxious and intellectually handicapped.
You don't wanna be seen as a retard with a noisy mouth.

It's called manners.

So that's why nobody respects you outside of your island. You think charisma is a liability.

Also this is part of the reasons why some Japanese (with little knowledge on foreign cultures) find westerners, who are socially forced to act as willful and powerful individuals in public, dumb and savage

When you are one of the two countries that were ever nuked by a foreign country, you kind of lose confidence in yourself.

For truly great leaders who have great sense of balance, charisma is a liability.

For pretentious dickheads with ginormous ego, who most westerners are, charisma is just a personality trait anyone can have by behaving like a psychopath.

>don't act like a robot
>"PUSYKOPATUHO"
Wtf I hate Japan now.

>"PUSYKOPATUHO"
wtf

Yes, compared to other nationalities average, but that's not a rule.

And that's why you'll never have a clown of a president like USA

>Socially forced to act as willful, powerful individuals
Y-yeah...

>never have a clown of a president like USA
1) Japan doesn't have a president at all
2) Abe is pretty much the same as Trump politically, but the Japanese are expected to be retardedly nationalistic anyway so you don't hear about it so much

Students study for only paper tests.
They learn rules, order, order, and order for "others".
>Learned helplessness
If I married and made a child, I would not let him go to school.
It's better to watch youtube than to go there.

they're mongols

They no have biku diku

t. edgy 13 year old who gets emotionally inspired by outlaw manga and punk music

As a Japanese I have to say this... we are really a beta race, its why I never date any japanese...

getting nuked twice will do that to a nation

I really have a very high self-esteem though people watch me like a bug!!

t. Joel Chang

you're a beta japanese

>though people watch me like a bug!!
what do you mean by this?

Shut up fucking gook monkey
Have balls so we can bring the empire

ppl think I am a bug

I saw little Japanese schoolgirls leaving my school from an exchange program today with big giant suitcases. They were so shy and dainty and blushed when eye contact was made.

Why are they so perfect?

why would they do a thing like that?

ppl dislike strangers

but I like their "cool" eyes

I think many Asian peoples are, it's odd. Not so much Japanese though, I see them as more arrogant and outgoing than many European and Asian peoples. In my experience most Asian peoples are very sensitive, insecure and have issues with confidence/anxiety. It's just the cultural setup.

Mr.Japan thank you for Anime and nice cars, as well as other too. You guys seem ok. Sorry about the bombs. That is all

That's just their outer shell, they're only pretending

Politicians brainwash them to think high self esteem is bad. Because people with low self esteem are easier to rule

>Is it true that Japanese people have a very low self-esteem?
Maybe
>If so, why?
I don't know

Agreed. Can you do homeschooling in japan? Homeschooled kids in the USA tend to do really well.

>japan
>makes amazing cars
>and them makes them a pain in the ass to own in their own country