Ask a guy who's been on a date with an autistic girl anything

Ask a guy who's been on a date with an autistic girl anything

Pic related, that's where we went

Other urls found in this thread:

autisticdating.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long did you spend in the manga section?

did you buy her an anime book?

An hour and a half, I shit you not, maybe 2 hours

We were there for 3 hours

She bought like 5 of them herself. I didn't want to spend around $60

kek

"autistic" people are just like anyone else.

Honestly, since it became a mainstream diagnosis like ADHD, there's literally nothing different about them except for a diagnosis.

Unless she's really bad off and then she wouldn't be out by herself, she'd be getting watched over by caretakers.

Jesus. Did she tell you she had a touch of the tism, or were you being too polite to bail?

Also, let's see what she looks like

Who's idea was it to go there for a date?

how many books did she eat?

Where'd you go?

She's pretty close. She wears white gloves because she also has severe OCD and can't touch anything/cuts

Her parents dropped her off and picked her up

She trembles and sweats too much, and wears a hat because she keeps looking up, because she takes abilify, which is taken for autistic irritability

Nah she didn't tell me, I put the puzzle pieces together. And I don't have a picture because she doesn't want any pictures of her

My idea :/

Who the fuck goes on a date to a bookstore? My next date we are going to go to food lion.

Describe her appearance to us then. How tistic does she look

She doesn't eat much of anything because she's anorexic

Oh no, buddy. You didn't decide to take advantage of that autismo dating site did you

I originally wanted to take her to dinner but she didn't want to eat

what "autismo dating site"? Is there such a thing?

Yes, I shit you not. Someone posted it a while ago
autisticdating.net/

Are you going to have a second date and did she let you cop a feel in the adult section of the book store?

She has green, blue and red hair, she wears a black military cap because of the looking up problem because of the tard pills, black wool jacket which was pretty normal, Steven universe t shirt, white gloves because OCD, I think just regular jeans, and off brand mom sneakers that her mom probably got at a kohls

All in all, very "tistic"

Does it make me a bad person if I want to use this for some easy lays?

I'd love to see the sex these people have

Nope, and nope

And how old are you guys?

I'm 23, and she's 20

> Implying autists would be easy lays
Really think about that for a second buddy

Why no second date?

Dude, None of that shit is particularly autistic, but she sounds retarded and "attention whorey" as fuck.

Green Blue and Red Hair? Don't even waste your time. You should have known better.

Expect a lot of either really good or really terrible sex, usually the latter

And how'd you guys meet? Was she interested in getting to know you, it just her books?

Not the genuine ones but the special snowflake girls that didn't get enough attention in highschool would be. I only believe like 5% of the people that say they are autistic actually have anything seriously wrong with them.

Dude, if you're looking for an easy lay, autistic people are not the place to look. The ones who are easy are nasty goatfuckers, and the ones who aren't are chronically virginal until marriage sort of thing. Like, it's their one turmp card and they're going to hold it until wedding bells.

Well in any case if you give it a try please let Sup Forums know it might be good for a laugh

Can I get her number? She sounds like just my type.

She is a customer at my job. And she was pretty interested in the manga. She asked minimal questions. Most of the stuff I told her was me trying to make conversation because I know next to nothing about manga

> Trying to make conversation with an autist
How are you still alive

Nah. As retarded as she is, I still think she's a good friend and wouldn't subject her to the autists on here

probably the best you'll ever do, go in for it faggot.

I was going to but only like 5 total within 100 miles of me.

I met a few that claim to be autistic but are decent looking and craving attention but you are right it is probably the minority.

I personally think a Steven universe t shirt is one of the most autistic things you can possibly wear

You might as well just call it "retarded" It has nothing to do with autism.

Honestly, from her description, she sounds like an immature, millennial, mental case, who proably has a shaky gender identity and is probably desperate for positive attention to validate her "speshulness"

>itt, any interest that isn't FOOTBAWL or BEERS is autism

anyone notice that the insult of the day keeps changing? Used to be we called each other niggers. Then the blacks whined. Then we called each other faggots. Then the gays whined. Now anyone we don't like is an autist.

shut up, snowflake

You're still a faggot

need to see her, please

>
stfu

Well, niggers being shit isn't exactly a fad. That's more like historic fact and acceptance of facts.

Witch, pedophile, nazi, communist, terrorist, etc etc. It doesn't fucking matter. It's the same stale bullshit blanket generalization to hate someone without having to think about it.

shut you autistic nigger

faggot

silence, WITCH, lest the church hears of your misdeeds!