Sup Forums is pleb as fuck

Overrun by inbred redditors. I bet you faggots can't even identify this film from a still

Whats wrong with reddit user?

You are correct, I can only make a guess. Lawrence of Arabia?

Pearl Harbor

just some old shitflick

that's atmosphere of earth, retards

>redditors
Sup Forums too.

The man who would be king? I dunno

I think so too.

Game of Thrones. Season 4, Episode 7.

kek

The Lighthorsemen?

There is nothing wrong with Sup Forums

Why are americans so uptight? You hate fun and blackedposting too?

>being angry because he hates "tourists"

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums.

nobody's going to read that shit you fucking melon

Spartacus?

fuck off with your wall of bullshit nigger

Tons of film snobs come to /tv

Looks like Troy

>Overrun by inbred redditors.
>muh secret club

Grow up.

Zulu Dawn, obviously

My second guess is the charge of the light brigade

it's lords of the ring faggot

Tl;dr
Got it on your second guess. You've restored a small bit of faith in this place

You seem to have mistaken this thread for your blog.

>Having faith on a Mongolian basket weaving bulletin board

Shit, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and realize you're a pleb.

Oh, there's no mistake, my friend. This thread IS my blog. As is every other thread I choose to post in. Does that frighten you? Does it anger you? Does it irritate you?

Every thread is mine, just like every thread is yours and every thread is everyone's. That's the beauty of this place, and that's why my bros and I all come here. Well, that and to steal your memes to take back for upvotes and karma.

Are you mad? Are you MAD?!?

>he didn't recognize Charge of the Light Brigade from the climatic charge
>he calls others plebs
Laughing hard at you pleb. Go check out reddit/capeshit I'm sure it will suit you much better
Tl;dr

OP here quoting himself because plebs can't stop him

Tell me what film this still is from you filthy mass of redditors