What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

resorted to quipshit

Grade D, maybe C

Aquaman looks like Roman Reigns, for starters.

They made Batman black yet again.

Batman v Superman and the two Superman movies. And that sucks because this one actually looks pretty cool. Except for Ben Affleck.

BALENE THAT!

Yeah cuz this is so much better...

They gave him cat ears and a bird face

>Supes doing the Ted Cruz stance

DAHNALD

>Flash
>Cyborg

Good god, my eyes.

>red power ranger
>balding man of murder
>tin titan
>wonder skeleton
>murderman
>aquaman

Edge lord aquaman

Why is Avengers so grim, man?

>muh tonal change

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

Nothing.
It's another pleb filter masterpiece in the making that you're already psyching yourself into hating.

> Le BvS/MOS were good meme

J U S T
LEAGUE

Counter Kino

He's made from a cube.
Cubes have ridges.

>Cyborg
>No Martian Man-Hunter
>Not John Stewart

And that is why it will fail.

We want the BBT audience.