F
U
C
K

>rip my life

tits or gtfo

This

hey girl

Wtf how come you didn't swallow your bags? Are you going to quit?

>probation for 4 months
>rip my life
>4 fucking months
shut up junky. get clean for 4 months and then you can do what you want again

Heroine?
Bravo OP. You win.

top kek whining about 4 months of probation get lost bitch

already got methadone and since i have tests every other week i can still manage using without going to jail lol

Fucking for real.
Literally does one of the worst drugs imaginable and complains about catching probation.
How about you not slowly kill yourself?
Better yet, keep fucking doing it. Ruin yourself.
Another one bites the fucking dust.

LOL @ 4 months probation. Your life isn't fucked. The only ongoing issue you will have other than your addiction is with employment and travel, although I'd imagine you are not the working type regardless.

You should just OD, it will help not only yourself, but also save all the trouble you put your family and friends though.

thyanks for the advice

I love how you're proud of fucking shooting up.
You're scum and have probably fucked over your whole family and friends stealing and selling shit.

My cousin is a junkie. Started on pills and it escalated to that. Stole, lied, prostituted, and gave up her own son who is now pretty much like a little brother to me.
No one wants anything to do with her now and she's on a slow slope down. It's sad.

But if you don't wanna FUCKING help yourself, rot. Because you're a poor excuse of life and you affect everyone around you.

Get help. Go to rehab. And fucking quit it.

oh yeah that totally means a lot coming from someone else that uses Sup Forums

grow up not all people get addicted

why would you assume that i'm not the working type lol

i'm not a full blown junkie idiot

Tits with track marks or gtfo junkie

Ey girl we should do heroin and bang.

lol

Four months probation for heroine sounds a lot like addiction to me, fuck head.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. You think it's normal to shoot up? Really? Really?

You're not gonna help yourself. So I'm wasting my breath. That's the only person who can stop you, so there's no point.

Go on. Go get high tonight. Have fun. But don't bother coming home. No one cares, anyway.

Pretty much if you do Heroine more than once you're royally fucked. You'll say you're not addicted, but the first thing you worried about was the fact that you can't shoot while on probation.
Delusional.

hmmm I wonder why you're so hostile..

and lmao it's not normal to be high 24/7

i only use a few times a week

4 months? they gave my 17 year old son one year probabtion with a 3 fucking year suspended sentence!!!!!!!!!!
BULLSHIT HOW YOU BITCHES GET OFF SO EASY!!!!!!!!

>be a woman
>get off easy
>profit

Don't worry, he's clearly never heard the term "working girl".

the fuck is a drug impact area? so basically you're to stay out of the hood? did i get that correct?

lol okay whatever you say friend

uhh one second i'll show you

As a mother of a heroine user. Do you condone this?

Tits. Now.

By the looks of it OP has to stay away from any area that is known for selling heroin or where addicts meet up.

Yup, probation can be ass

this too.... i can't believe what I'm reading.
Headline: H junky gets FOUR MONTHS probation, can't handle it
off yourself.... better yet, just keep using at your "not addicted/only a few times a week" pace and you'll get a bad hit soon enough. if you were a guy that would be at least a year probation btw and your piss will probably never even get tested you dumb cunt

Do i condone what? My son getting a harsher sentence than her, as a minor and his first offense? Thats bullshit. The system is FUCKED.

yeah here's where i can't go lol

Ayyy 503 whaddup yamhill county here

i'm not sure why he got that long.. this is my first drug related offence

your son probly isn't a cock sucker like she is. or maybe he is

>I'm not a strawberry

Suuure just keep telling yourself that op. Maybe one day it will be true.

Lucky cunt. On 2 years house arrest for personal possession of weed in FL.

4 months probation for a felony. Fuck you. I got 2 years for a goddamn traffic misdemeanor.

It hits home, man. I have to see this poor 7 year old boy grow up wondering why his aunt and grandma have to raise him and understanding that his mother chose drugs over him.

It's tough seeing my grandmother cry because the child she once loved stole everything from her for drugs, and will then verbally and physically abuse her for money, so she had to move just to get away from her.

It's tough seeing my own cousin alienated by everyone because she can't fucking get a grip of her life, face reality, and try to get better.

And you dancing with the devil's needle just really irritated me. Like what you do is "no biggie" like you're only smoking a cigarette with a beer or some shit.

It's not. It's heroine. The mack daddy of all drugs.
You're so... You're so fucking terrible... Stop... For the love of God just get clean.

To clarify. Felony amount. First offense

So, is east side or west side holding the good shit right now? Still waiting on tits.

Fucking cry baby, I got ten years max security for littering

No. That he does fucking heroine, genius.

no one answered my question wtf is drug impact area

Known nigger zone.

the anus

It was his first offense, period. You dont understand because you are used to the advantages of being female. Notice other men saying they got worse than you for their first?

This shit makes me sick. Read my story I'm dealing with. I hope karma gets this woman, man.

>Not all people get addicted
>To fucking heroin

Goddamn please off yourself junkie

lol if you have family that honestly doesn't carea bout you and you're not planning on having any kids who the fuck are you to judge me
you look at this
i cant go in this area because theres basically a heroin 'epidemic' in that area

Well throwing a dead, fucked out toddler out the window is a bit more than 'littering', but if that's how you choose to see it I'm not going to argue.

Resident of Multnomah county here: Fuck you, you fucking junkies are the goddamn worst.

No, that's the prison impact zone.

Fuck if I know. I'm assuming other user had it right . The ghetto or some shit where the drugs had "the most impact on citizens"
I'm just pissed I can't leave my house for another 17 months.. over WEED.. and she gets 4 months for fucking mud.

they must've done something stupid like piss off the cops or some shit idk?
lmao not everyone is that bad

Fairly reasonable assumption. I had a friend who swears he wasn't a junky, nevermind a full blown one. Even when he did find employment at minimum wage jobs, his ass was canned within a few weeks. Employers tend to find out about drug use without the need for piss tests.

In any event, even if you do have any sort of work ethic, I sincerely wish you good luck. I've heard that it's brutal in the states to secure employment once you're convicted of a misdemeanor, let alone a felony.

I know you guy just troll but I in real got a month jail for being overweight in a 'non-overweight area' in uzbekistan

>no time stamp

This is true. As an opiate, heroin use results in a physical addiction

thats fucked up. you get busted for a crime and you're supposed to stay out of the hood? the irony with this is you probly live in the hood, you bang needles and suck cock

I had to take a double take on that bitch.
I was like, the fuck? This isn't video games. It's fucking HEROINE.

EWWWW.

Let's see that sweet ass.

Trips czeched

Thats what you get fucking druggy

Show us the track marks and half black babies now.

Whatever. Like I said. It's like talking to a brick wall. Do what you want.

I give up on humanity. Selfish pieces of shit.

she probly aint even bangin heroin. shes probly shootin up dilly's

No of course not but do you understand why probation is so tough? he doesnt have to use H to go to prison for 3 damn years. he only has to mess up some other way. It could be something simple...hes 17 and stupid...he might think smashing mailboxes late at night with a ball bat with his friends would be just way cool man. And hes gone for 3 years. Drug offenses need treatment not a life changing prsion term that can be triggered by expired tags on your car.

This guy.. agreed. Listen to him. I'm the two year CC, for first offense of felony weed ...

meh
i still got a suspended license lol
thats obviously not me
projecting much?
yeah okay found the sheltered kid its not as big of a deal is you think it is

Your still gonna keep using? My god you just got 4 months probation and the drug impact area ban ruling seems eerily similar to a sex offenders list, but your gonna use herion and try to game the system? You deserve the slow pathetic death you have coming to you. What a pathetic human being.

I could understand the light sentence if OP were sexy but dayum...

kek

thaaaanks you too
like i said not me

You're doing heroin, your life is already RIP idiot.

fpbp

know what's funny?

i'm still probably better off than you will ever be

I just got fined $50 and had to clean up the garbage.

Lol at you bitch. Comparing Sup Forums users to h addicts. And I emphasize addicts because you very much are an addict if your complaining of a 4 month probation. Then going off and saying but you still find ways to use it. Fuck you

Tits with track marks or GTFO

what's your problem?

if i'm not affecting other people then why the fuck would you care

I experienced the shit first hand with a heroine junkie, fucking retard. That's what I was just explaining.
Are you fried right now?
Well, you got your fat tits out for no real reason. So you probably are.

That shits gross by the way. Made me gag a bit. I thought heroine was supposed to make you skinny. Maybe you should take up crack, too.

Well I don't have a piece of fucking paper telling me I can't go somewhere because I'm not a tool

Well since I doubt the court would consider a street corner to be a place of work, she probably isn't one anymore.

it doesn't mean that you idiot
if i get arrested in those areas then i'm fucked

lmao ok why the fuck would i post pictures of myself if i'm blocking out my personal info
gotta feel better about yourself by putting others down huh

Oh. Very true. Yeah dude, I remember doing stupid shit in my teens. Obviously not drugs, anything beyond pot, that is. But we found it fun to break into abandoned buildings and stuff. You know what a trespassing charge is like? Probably not fun. Thank God we never got caught. Lol

Opiate junkies are the worst human beings in the world. I have several in my family, (Its destroying the white working class). when our 98 year old Grandmother was dying on of them stole her pain medication and she had to suffer the final couple days of her life. Fuck you junkies. Just OD already!

I just had this convo with my kid yesterday. He and his friends came home and said they had been exploring an old abandoned factory. I flipped out because yes, that would send him to prison.

Because you're scum. Duh. Go lay in an ally and do tar, shit for brains.

again generalizing lol

not all people are those fuckups

like i said earlier i only use a few times a week and i wouldn't even think of stealing from anyone one know i that

k

You probably are that fat anyway.

And you're obviously not the brightest person. So.

"obviously not the brightest person"

insecure much :)

I got busted Urban Exploring a state facility. Had to do 48 hours community service before trial and got off w/ nolle prosse. Def. not worth it, especially when cops had their guns drawn because I had outrun them on foot then they finally found us. Told me that if we ran again they would've opened fire. Little dick rookie cop.

You dont have to show your face to show your tits. neck down is fine but you will need the timestamp. we have RULES here and ever since weve been getting so much mainstream attention theres been a shit ton of faggots that dont enforce the RULES. The number one rule for women is TITS OR GTFO!!!! Nobody cares about your secret fucking identity bitch.

you are effecting other people

Do you have parents? siblings? pets? friends from before you started using?

your drug use has a huge impact on your relationships with those people

"K"ing me as if this is some tinder conversation you wanna end. Lol
No bitch. You have a problem. And we're gonna keep telling you that until you OD or do something about it. There are plenty of us out here that know your type, no matter how much you think "we're projecting", youre just like every user.

We're tired of people like you. Just.... Go the fuck away.

Tits or OD

> be female
> come to Sup Forums
> not showing tits

Where do you think you are, you fucking cunt? There are rules. Follow them or kill yourself