B/ please! she's a bit of a horse face don't you think? Body by Johnson and Johnson, brain by Mattel

b/ please! she's a bit of a horse face don't you think? Body by Johnson and Johnson, brain by Mattel.

I think she's pretty damn cute

Still mad: the thread

Ik I'm a noob but how do u make a thread

Alt +f4 to bring up thread tab

0/10
anchor babies are for faggots

I'm with you up to the "brains by Mattel" part. What are you on about?

her mother was a slav whore, and slavs have this weird genetic thing where they're hot up to the age of 31, then suddenly they cave in and turn into fucking Baba Yaga.

Yeah she's really not hot or cute at all, just like most celebrities and famous figures that people obsess over for their looks

Babushka.

She's got a fucking jew nose Sup Forumsro. And she's an entitled cunt that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. And her pointy elbows? 3/10 would not bang.

She's pretty fucking hot, if she had her legs wrapped arround you, pushing those round beautiful breast to your face, wet as your bed every morning you wouldn't be calling her a horseface.

It just happens that her dad is the president a you don't like it.

sage goes for all butthurt "1/10 would not fuck" virgins.

True, but there's more going on here than just looks.

As your President, Donald J. Trump, and I can say from experience, she is a good fuck.

Yeah, she's not too attractive. Makeup does wonders.

Ridiculously low standards/10

I'll even bump you a point up for using both the "YOU'D STILL FUCK HER" argument and the "YOU'RE JUST VIRGINS" argument in one comment

Please repost and troll a scammer 708 4zero7 3898

Truth.

/thread

yeah, but Kate Bush is still hot.

Well she looks much better in that pic but I'm guessing it's just angles and such

>And her pointy elbows? 3/10 would not bang.

... is that you, Captain Mubbers?

mibix kroofroodi hrunt!

The English pop singer/dancer lady from the 80s?

protip: politics and cruising don't mix.

yes. the one who sang a song called "Babushka" while wearing nothing but a chain-mail dress.

This picture always makes me want her so bad

She looks like a fucking rotting corpse

Her face proportions are all fucked up

What do you mean "brain by Mattel"? She's probably got a way better education than you, and she's really well spoken.

Does your daddy know you're on Sup Forums Ivanka

You are calling a millionare white woman that probably has more than 10 people taking care of her personal image "low standards"

You are a colosal faggot prentending to fuck women prettier than Ivanka (That is, if you ever get laid at all).

This. I think she's beautiful. OP is just mad because he doesn't like Trump and decides to attack against Trumps daughter. What a man you are OP, you must be part of antifa or some other non-violence organization, right? ;^)

kys

U mad boi?? ;^))

God I'm happy that Trump is president. OP is almost squirming with pain and suffering. Just like i want ;))

I wasn't commenting on her life status, I was commenting on her looks

I also didn't say anything about fucking hotter women, you don't have to have your dick in a 10/10 girl to comment on a girl's looks, you just need eyes

Fuck. I'd only seen 80s pics of her. Getting old is bullshit.

Can't claim to be Sup Forumsro.

That is one hell of a cold sore.

The only major flaw she has are those laughlines. You can tell she's going to look weathered like her mother as she ages.

Think Natalia has the herp?

she's a horse face/10

>She looks like a fucking rotting corpse
English not your 1st language?

>Her mother
WOWSERS

pedopresident.....good work AmeriKa

babushka means grandmother, you kinky devil you

I'm aware, it was a response to >slavs have this weird genetic thing where they're hot up to the age of 31, then suddenly they cave in and turn into fucking Baba Yaga
BABUSHKA.
Didn't have any babushkas saved, so I posted Natalia because why the fuck not.