Need a feels thread Sup Forumsros. Today is the 14th anniversary...

Need a feels thread Sup Forumsros. Today is the 14th anniversary, of losing someone who was more special to me than I could accurately put into words. I'm sitting here, drunk, and honestly wondering if I were to die right now, that we could finally be together again.

I need a feels thread right now, because I need to feel SOMETHING other this crushing sense of loss, that, no matter what I do, or how long I wait, never seems to go away. I'll share my story with my fellow anons, if you like. But right now, I just need some help. Make me feel SOMETHING Sup Forumsros, please, I'm begging you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here u go op

Bumping out of desperation

I don't even have the gumption to get mad at the banana.

Here you go Sup Forumsro

why would you get mad at it? it's really funny

>tfw /foreveralone/
literally worse off than the guy in that photo who had a wife

Begging with a bump

When I was a kid, I was put into foster care. I was 9. My foster family had 3 other kids. Mary-Anne was 10, Conner was 6, and Hannah was 4.

Our foster father used to offer Mary-Anne and I the choice. We could leave him to go after Conner and Hannah, or we could take their "turns" Over the next 2years she and I became the only support system each other had.

I miss her so much right now.

Whoever it was wouldn't want you to feel like shit on account of them.
...unless you suck, then they definitely would.

I tell myself that all the time. Sometimes I even believe it. For a little while.

>We could leave him to go after Conner and Hannah, or we could take their "turns"
wot?

I sincerely wish it were my imagination Sup Forumsro. At least then I'd know I was deluding myself.

Story of my life too. Although I wasn't as miserable as house.

Drink bleach and kill yourself.
Pic related.

Fuckin hell OP, I'm sorry for your loss.
Hang in there buddy, i'm sure whoever it was your loved one, she/he wouldn't want you to waste your life regretting and mourning.

That's how he would say it. She and I spent the better part of two years being the playthings to a sexual sadist. By the time I was 12, my grandparents had won custody of me. And her mother had secured her parental rights.

We were so much more than best friends. But she could never get him out of her head. She never got away from what he did to her.

:o(

Thanks user.
Can you post a pic of you getting railed in the ass by a rabid donkey?
It would cheer me up.

Seek the council of your friends and family, if thats not an option make running a habit or take up a team sport.

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84

FUCK! Always gets me