Just attempted suicide thanks to this album

just attempted suicide thanks to this album

word me too except not this album and it was a couple years ago

And I'm sad you didn't die.

at least die knowing the last album you listened to wasnt tumblr garbage

just pretend im dead it's the same thing

That's fucking pathetic dude. It's like killing yourself to a Lana Del Ray album.

what's the name of it?

I empathize with suicidal tendencies, but come on; there are no pieces of art that are going to "make you attempt suicide." You have to own the fact that this album confirmed your ALREADY PRESENT mental health issues

Are you ok?

Pure comedy

>eliminating your own map because of this
Come on, man

lol fuck this guy, nobody is okay, but people handle situations differently. Suicide is romantic in theory but in reality its just a reminder of what shortcomings brought you to it in the first place. If youre willing to die youre willing to humiliate yourself in public in hopes of 15 minutes of fame, so why not go to a fucking open mic night or public access and show what your heavy heart has to offer. i mean father john misty is just some douchebag that read infinite jest and learned some piano chords and progressions and hes getting his dick sucked by every pixie cut unique girl. commit suicide the right way

>commit suicide the right way
go on

>friends, it's not self love that kills you
>but when those who hate you are allowed
>to sell you that you're a glorious shit
>the entire world revolves around

Not even a depressing album my dude

This, having nearly succeeded with a number of suicide attempts, I can confirm that nothing can make you attempt suicide but the most minor thing can make you change your mind to either follow through or not on an attempt

Who the fuck "attempts" suicide and survives

If you're a filthy white male oppressor then it's probably for the best. I'm planning on it myself within the next week. It's what FJM would want.

People who don't know what they're doing, which is most people who want to kill themselves

There's a lot of stupid things you can do, thinking they'll work out and it won't be until after you fail that you realize what you did wrong...as my own example, swallowing 45000 mg of tylenol and not realizing if you want to actually cause your liver to fail, you're supposed to take way less than that but do it slowly over time

Instead I just spent a day puking and another few days trapped in my vomit-filled bedroom because I couldn't get up and didn't have anyone I could contact

People who don't own a gun or live by a cliff/tall building.

what a fag

it depends on your own perception and ambition