im not a pessimist im an optometrist

youtube.com/watch?v=xWbSRhKv5W4

frig off Barb

Whats the best episode and why is it the one where Jroc gets caught whackin it
>I WAS GETTING CHANGED DAWG

>HEY JULIAN KNOW WHERE I CAN SCORE SOME HASH AROUND HERE BUD

Frig off, chill out, back off, mind your own business

>thinking about lyrics of a sexual nature

who the fuck whacks it standing up anyways?

ive tried it a few times and my legs get really tired

> J-Roc raps about gangsters & guns, pimps & hos and Compton. The guy's not from Compton. He's a white kid from a trailer park. He should rap about what he really knows which is living in his mom's trailer eating peanut butter sandwiches.

I always fucking loved the episode where lahey gets super drunk and pretends to be a cop

Why did this show have to go to shit in the last two seasons? I don't even think the first netflix season was that bad in the first place, but my god the most recent season makes it look like high fucking art. They really had to get that sociopathic douchebag doug benson on it? They really couldn't write something even resembling a legitimate script?
Its honestly a lot harder for me to cum whackin it standing up, but (semi)standing sex feels somewhat more natural than something like missionary to me.

probably my favorite corey moment

also I cant be the only one that thinks the netflix seasons are shit right

Strangely, despite Lahey's character tropes getting abused possibly the most, he pissed me off the least in the latest season. At least his actor seemed to give half a shit.

i think they're basically universally shit on

It seems like they got a small taste of easy money from netflix and fucked right off with any attempt at staying original and unique. Its gotten so watered down and ridiculous in a way thats not even vaguely comedic, and thats before taking into account the majority of the cast not even trying any more.

Season 10 just jumped the shark for me with Lahey being Ricky's dad

I'm not even gonna bother with Season 11

what the fuck
how do they address that in the show?

Holy shit I can't believe I forgot all about that. A reveal like that being so forgettable in the scope of the season really speaks to the quality. But yeah, it goes without saying that you really shouldn't bother with 11 unless you just REALLY have an itch to see Snoop Dogg hang out and poorly adlib in the trailer park.

Hell, they're all so bad at adlibing, I don't see why they insist on doing it anymore.

I'm not him and I don't really remember, but I think it had something to do with Ricky's trucker fuckup dad's dick not actually working and his mom being a slut

Apparently Ricky's trucker fuckup dad is actually a major player in the show's funding, or was. Hearts of Dartmouth is an interesting watch if you can find it, real candid look at the making of some of the earlier seasons.

Lahey gives a drunken confession to Rickey who's in a coma again after nearly dying again and then they revive him with the chronic fucking again

When Bubbles wakes Rickey up with reed after he blew up a lawnmower that shit was hilarious because it was also pre-opening credits

But fucking christ they pulled the same thing a third time

>pic more related than it will ever be

Im gonna smoke a 6 paper joint and get high and drunk for community day
the green bastard vs. the twiggy alien man
You want some candy? All I got is the right hook
That was a good episode

they jumped the shark when snoop and everyone came to the park
especially that faggot doug benson I hate his stupid face. Tom arnold was pretty funny though

I mean yeah in general all of Season 10 was a big shark jump

It just looks like they aren't having fun anymore. Even the part about Bubbles being called retard just felt off. It did not remotely fit their style and tone

I hate Doug Benson so much, just everything about him. As unpopular as cannabis might be on Sup Forums, I consider myself a strong supporter in its regulation and I despise that his face has any relation to the cause.

Yup, you nailed it. Scraping themselves together enough to film a season just seems like a chore to them now. I wouldn't mind if they laid the whole thing to rest and focused more on Swearnet side projects.

Congratulations, you've just failed Grade 10.

fuck off
i got work to do

Whats weird is Cyrus looked better than when the show was first airing in the netflix seasons
Everyone got so fat and old except a few like bubbles has aged pretty well
lucy is a fuckin dumpster fire now

>tfw Sarah is just straight up fat instead of curvy now

>lucy is a fuckin dumpster fire nowPost a Reply

Partly because she liked getting slapped around by Jian Ghomeshi.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc

they're probably fucked up enough that they get off without doing anything sexual

>portrays a trashy slut in a tv show
>is a real life trashy slut

Bravo Clattenburg

She was objectively the best trailerfu early on.

Thats not loli Ellen Page

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

Man what a fucking chill, comfy dude

>he wants to leave a legacy

his legacy is jim lahey is a fucking drunk and always will be

Best line

A hundred years from now, no one will remember TPB, but the ocean will continue to beat against the stone he molded for centuries.

The "Lahey loses it and tries to kill Ricky" arc

She lost the genetics battle super fuckin hard to her sister

it is a comfy video i'll give you that

Is that you talkin or the liquor?

Debatable, but I don't want to derail this thread that hard.

The Bible salesmen episode and Ray and Bubs driving the truck were both pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-z_Sgz-NGQ

The interview he did about Phil dying was surprisingly hard to watch. Can't believe I got all queer over that mustard tiger.

wew what a qt

Never heard about this, got a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=U3J4iB9ezxA

Thanks for coming through man.

Its always weird when you see them candid and real. Hearts of Dartmouth was kinda jarring just for that reason.

that's my favorite part of this show to be honest

that, and ricky always going "it's no big deal"

Just started watching this show, it's pretty cool.

just stop watching after season 7 and you'll be alright

Its honestly a treasure for like at least 7 or 8 seasons, and I'm proud of them for making it work as long as they have or even getting it off the ground. You'll know when its time to jump off, and believe me, you'll want to jump off before its too late because it does just end up becoming a mockery of itself

I live in the city where this was filmed

lucy was my substitute teacher in high school drama class once

that's all I really have to say about that

I want to believe you just for the sheer potential for masturbation fantasy content in your story. Its not even really that far fetched, lots of people who live in Nova Scotia say they've seen crew members on occasion.

But I don't think I believe you.

What happened to candy she disappeared after the wedding?

How popular is TPB in Canada?

Popular enough for you to fuck off.

Someone post Sarah Dunsworth pink outfit ass

I don't have a netflix account and i'm too lazy to do it.

Underrated

I'm not gonna complain if someone does, but I think the thrill from the idea of this is more satisfying than the actual product would be.

I get the feeling its more popular in the US, but I'm sure the locals have a soft spot for it. It took a while but word of mouth got it pretty far, back in 2005 if you would have told me it'd end up on netflix with like 4 different movies under its belt I'd tell you to fuck off

Don't Legalize It is pretty underrated by the way fellas

Jesus Mr Lahey it's 8 in the morning, you know you shouldn't be drinking right now!

Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger

Sarah is fucking hot. Did her looks go downhill in the recent season or what?

She was really only ever hot in that kinda trashy but not overly stupid and slutty way, like some kind of step sister who you can tease but also get to poke. Like someone else said earlier in the thread though, lately she's just fat instead of walking the line of cute curviness like she used to.

This show has one of my favorite themes of all time. It's very dreamlike and makes me feel sentimental. Top 10 for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvNC7Rs47-U

>I get the feeling its more popular in the US

It was huge in Canada long before Americans knew about it.

This and its always sunny are chill as fuck. Great background music.

I tend to skip past it when I binge watch the show, but yeah, I'm glad they never changed it.

Eh, that wouldn't really suprise me either. I know the canadian band Alexisonfire recorded a badass cover of Black Sabbath's Sweet Leaf for the original movie, and they were a semi popular band for Canada.

Will Ellen ever come back?

I doubt it.

Yeah its so fucking serene
Kind of funny considering how hectic the show is

Well according to the netflix splash page, she did a movie they're distributing. Maybe someone could be swung.

It definitely makes for a great contrast.

Absolutely fucking not. I wouldn't even want her to, she's a different person now. It was one of her first ever roles and she was only on for a few episodes anyways.

What movie?

Really now? I'm so color me shocked as hell if that comes to fruition. Just doesn't seem PC enough for her to want to do anymore.

>tfw you'll end up married to lucy decoutere instead of having sarah dunsworth sitting on your face

Then again, its not like the show ever exactly portrayed gays in a inherently negative light. Maybe its not as out of the realm of possibility as I thought.

Just so fucking busted

Hmmm. That could be good. I wish they could get Barrie Dunn back on board. Seems like he helped to reign things in a bit.

substreammagazine.com/2016/07/ellen-page-trailer-tallulah/

I feel like if they just devote some proper time and energy to a good script it wouldn't be hard to get it back on track. The adlibbing was the only thing that held back the live show as well, in my opinion.

jesus christ

>Lucy LITERALLY became barb

JUST

On a good day I think I might dick Barb down before Lucy at this point. Hmm, thats a tough one no matter how you slice it though. I think the position would factor in greatly, as in how much of and how often I have to see either of them in the face.

become the liquor, and it will be easier. not painless, but easier.