Pineapple on pizza is shit tier and is made for beta cucks, prove me wrong /betas

Pineapple on pizza is shit tier and is made for beta cucks, prove me wrong /betas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NuFVQk_CCs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE, HIDE AND REPORT

buffalo chicken pizza is a gift from aliens that are much smarter than us

Can't prove OP wrong when he's absolutely right. Fuck Hawaii and their shit "pizza".

pepperoni+green pepper+pineapple= heaven

You subhuman scum

THREAD

I eat it, and I'm not a beta cuck.
This is truth.

Meanwhile, in Chicago....

Caring what somebody else puts on pizza is shit tier and is for beta cucks, prove me wrong /betas

where's the meat? why would anyone want so much useless bread?

If you eat it, you are a beta cuck, it's that simple. You might as well be a shit eating cuckold.

The crust is actually fairly thin. It's full of toppings. Hence the name "deep dish".

you're a cocklord if you don't like pineapple on pizza.

>not adding pickles to top the pineapples
pleb

>be me
>take wife and kid to new chicago pizzeria that just opened by the house
>order a pie
>takes 1 hour and 30 mins to get pie
>didn't eat it because we filled up on bread stix while we waited
>MFW i saw the check and the fucken pie was $39.99

fucken chicagofags don't know nuthin' about pizza

pineapples and jalapeños. spicy and sweet.

Wouldn't know, haven't tried it. I have had two opportunities, but one place stopped selling them and the other ran out.

I made a combination of toppings at this pizzeria in my home town that was buffalo chicken with cheese ravioli. Shit's the bomb.

>Not eating pizza that consists of pepperoni, Italian salami, green pepper, olive, onion and mushroom on marinara

>mfw ham and pineapple

It's like you guys don't even like pizza.

it's literally just lasagna.
I've eaten pizza in Chicago before, I was extremely disappointed to learn that everyone there is so retarded that they confuse lasagna and pizza.

Anchovies, pepperoni and balsamic vinegar is the best pizza

Fuck Chicago

Stick to Taco Bell nigger

Meanwhile, over in Rome...

>detroit style

shouldn't that be topped with fried chicken and watermelon?

that looks quite tasty

this looks like vomit you uncultured swine

"STOP LIKING THE THING I HATE OR I WILL INSULT YOU!!!"

Yous a faggot, thats what you are. No, yous a cringey faggot with no taste buds if you don't love the sweet and spicy combination of pepperoni and pineapple.

Autistic faggot. Go hold your breath until you get what you want.

Greek Town in Detroit is one of the great food destinations in the US nignog

i was gonna say it looks like a dirty diaper...but vomit works, too.

There's a shop around me that makes a Tavern style pizza. It's got sauce, mozzarella, American cheese, Jalapeños, bacon and pineapple. Best pizza I've had. They also make a big Mac Tavern style. Holy fuck.

sez you, the one making nigger tier pizza

Feta cheese, banana peppers, and Genoa salami slivers

Classic Italian Style, sauce, motzorella cheese and basil leaves. The Original Pizza

stop

How many times have you been shot?

That pizza pic is garbage.

Pinnapple and jalapeño from an actual pizza shop.

End of thread.

That looks delicious.

Your taste buds haven't developed properly, you should probably go see a doctor about that nigger

I spelled pinnapple

If you give two fucks what I eat on my pizza then you're not only beta but also a cuck because I'm ordering it with pineapple even though you'll sperg out about it.

Fite me irl fagget

Making a thread about pizza preference and being anti pineapple (the fruit that makes semen taste better for our wives) is beta as fuck. You are the cuck you fagat.

i believe that's what's known as

>pizza margherita

>be me
>dad takes me to chicago
>he is major chicagofag
>he says that the pizza is really good
>we go to a place he remembers from his childhood
>he orders 2 pizzas
>after a millennia of waiting, the "pizza" finally arrives
>see the "pizza"
>mfw it was lasagna

You are correct.

kek

Fuck you've asshole

Shame, your wife won't get to taste your semen because A) chances are, you don't have a wife and B) If you did have a wife, she wouldn't taste your semen as she'd be too busy sucking off someone else while you watch because you're a beta cuck that likes Pineapple on pizza

If this post is even numbered then op is wrong and fucks men. If this is odd then op is right and fucks men.

whats even worse is when someone adds fruit to the lasagna.
what kind of monster eats pineapple topped lasagna

This is the best source of nourishment ever. Prove me wrong faggots!

Can't argue with dubs.

You forgot the : colon you faggot. Unlike that man that was inside your colon last night with a pineapple flavoured condom that happened to break

my brother just died 4 hours ago

im not a fag who whines and cries when their pizza has a different topping on it. I'll eat the fucking pizza, deepdish, flatbread. Stop whining over people enjoying food.

What the fuck is that?

from eating pineapple on his pizza

sorry for your loss, user.

This aint a feels thread wyatt stfu kys

This guy isn't understsndive of food and the balance available in certain flavours like umami and bitter or hot with bitter sweet lemon. If you've read a book once about the depth of flavour in society you would get it. My lesson to you is read a book to understand what you don't seem to understand and underestimate. I worry for you and your children if you happen to have procreate which I don't think you've have done yet. Just my few cents

hot pocket. you ain't from around here, are you.

Sounds like what your mom gave me last night

tastes pgud really. I'll eat that

That fam is a nutrient enhancement bar best used when video gaming as the added nutrients derived from the intake of this flakey amrosia of pasty.

about that...she's still laughing at your 2 inch dick. :)

congratulations
youtu.be/3NuFVQk_CCs

Couldn't make the Quads eh? Fail this bad bef4ore?

doesn't compare to buffalo. but hawiian pizza sells. a lot. you can't disprove that fact. so it doesn't suck. shits good as fuck

That's right 2 inches in radius, her vaginas has seen better day before last tonight thought

Sorry had to indulge my tastebuds in one of these. As i was saying the nutrient intake enhances focus and ability to react faster in multiplayer pvp warfare.

quadz = 4
quintz = 5

yep...you know all about failure

Of bordom from that post? I think your post gave me cancer

yep...she's still making fun of your tiny dick. :)

You used a zed not an ess haha

Retard dont order a 40$ deep dish if youre breadsticks-eating white trash

Nigger detected. Degenerate scum

hi white trash. i'm user. :)

Radius is a measure of middle to outside of the circle. That would make my penis at least 14 inches based on current extrapolated math and science rules of mass and size and velocity. She knows all about velocity and side.. Just like i know all about herpes and abortions now

Zed is dead, baby...Zed is dead.

you tiny pricked little faggots always exaggerate. :)

Nigger? No just not a fat fuck like you filling up on breadsticks at a chicago pizzaria you yokel fuck

let me guess

americani stille calle thise pizze

Nigger detected. Degenerate scum

not american. chicagoan. there's a difference

It adds back a dominating sweetness to a ham-based pizza, where ham is an inherently sweet meat.

But you knew that, didn't you, because you beat off to r8 my dick threads.

thats not the point. is that monstrosity called "pizza" or "pie"

because its not even related to pizza in all non-american-including-chicaguan eyes

suck this

the rest of america makes fun of them for their shit-tier pizza as well

but at patrons don't get raped by Muslims on the way home

I know this is like, where pizza "originated" and it's "authentic" and shit, but seriously?
Who the fuck likes this?

Nasty ass hipster post-modern neopolitan horseshit.
It's just fucking bread with some sauce on it and someone threw some green shit at it.
Barely any cheese. No toppings. Covered in hippy kale whole foods bullshit.

Garbage.
Fuck Rome.
Load my fat American ass up with pepperoni, bacon, cheese, stuffed crust, etc.

> but at least

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus

see you still call it pizza

you're all retarded

got another name for it?

and despite Chicago being a shit city, at least it's not European

Pizza in general is shit tier and is made for beta cucks.

Is this a pizza gate thing?

Only when your mom lets you trade in GBP

racist

yes