How is this guy not doxxed yet?

How is this guy not doxxed yet?

Also how is he affording the attorney bills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEGVOysbC8w
matthosszone.com/
discord.gg/YSTQzSx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He most likely has a pay when you win the case type of lawyer.

someone link to original video

Yeah, can that please be a thing? I wish I knew how, or I would.

Here
youtu.be/fEGVOysbC8w

Hes paying at least 40k a month and its been going on for months already..i dont know

if they win the case... they get paid back

He doesn't have to pay anything at all currently until the case is over and he wins. I highly doubt he is gonna win tho, so he's quite fucked when he loses.

>"help their fans are leaking my information to attack and silence me."
>gets even more leverage in court

why would he lose

I miss old Sup Forums, calling for battletoads, harassing, doxing, and ddosing..now its just edgy 15 year olds saying nigger

This guy is the biggest piece of shit. E&H are honestly the most genuine legit people.

This guy needs to get a Fuckin pole shoved up his ass.

Fuck thats true

Something called "fair use" m8.

Why wouldn't he? Do you really think H3h3 is at fault here? But then again, we don't know how the court feels about this. Their usually full of old cunts who don't know anything about the internet

are you retarded? stop talking out your ass.

don't know how he can afford it

True but fair use is not very defined in the legal system since its so new

kill yourself you fucking dumbass. wtf do you think Sup Forums is your army you bitch.
gtfo and go back to re d dit you loser.

those arent honest and genuine. they are both running a bussiness and had some shady shit going down with leafy.
you fucking plebs think that running a business and being nice is a thing.
kys

Jim Sterling recently had his lawsuit dismissed, but he had to agree to pay his own legal costs

Oh shit, doubt its real but funny

you are dumb. really dumb

>implying Sup Forums was ever good
go gloryfag go back to s4s where you belong s4s

its real

Sup Forums did pretty good doxing during the HWNDU but Sup Forums is just underage fags at this point

Like you know any better mate. More likely it is like that.

Ethan is paying 54.000 dollars a month to pay his lawyer cause some douchebag is suing him. Literally 1 months payment is more than enough to hire a professional hitman and whack this retard.

I dont See how Matt Hoss can even monetize his videos since they all violate Google Ad Sense policies

what's the name of his kike lawyer so we can shove him into an oven.

this

if he bold guy loses and Ethan wins, Ethan's lawyers will likely file a counter suit on similar guidlines

AHAHAHAHA

This nigga a pizza boy? Gah damn he can dance his ass off tho

leafy a shit, NOW U KYS

he looks like a rejected seinfeld character

Matt being a pizza delivery boy most likely doesn't have the funds for paying 50k a month. He has a Contingency arrangement with his lawyer, where a lawyer agrees to represent you and to get paid if you win

Yeah didn't really think about that, hopefully this case will help define fair use when applied to social media, so the next creator drug into court won't have to go through months of bullshit.

Horny tony fam

Shut up, nigger

Holy fucking shit,kek

Matt has something called a Xontingency plan with his lawyer, meaning the lawyer agrees to represent him and gets paid if Matt wins.But if he doesn't, he's screwed

Matt has something called a contingency plan with his lawyer, meaning the lawyer agrees to represent him and gets paid if he wins. But if he doesn't, he's fucked

>be 13 years old
>parent bought iphone7 buzzes
>youtube notification new h3h3 video
>heart begins racing
>have mom make big plate of chicken tendies
>crawl into pillow fort with ipad and tendies
>watch ethan put on 1000 beanies
>entertainment overload
>eat tendies while cooing autistically to self
>donate 500 dollars of parents money to h3h3 while asking 4 a shout
out and tips on making a successful lets play youtube channel
>iphone7 buzzes again
>h3h3 put out yet another beg for money video
>have autistic break down and start crying
>donate 3000 dollars of parents money this time
>go on Sup Forums
>"halp me doxx plz user hackers"
>parents unable to tuck me in as i am too riled up and fidget spastically deep into the night
>reeeeeee.exe

Surprisingly accurate description

It actually enrages me that hes aloud to ruin people's life's and just get away with it, but if anyone is going to cort defending fair use it should be h3h3 papa bless

>going to cort
>cort

Learn how to grentext faggot.

So this is the guy who comited career suicide?

I wanted Xontingency to be a real thing that involves alien lawyers

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEK KEK FUCKING KEK

what video was it where hila was laying in bed and you could see her jew feet? i jerked off to it but I didn't bother remembering what fucking video it was.

i'm lost. someone please give me a name i can google.

matt Hoss
ethan & hila
youtube is your best bet

bump

Matt hoss. Tl;dr hes a bigger than average youtuber whos stuck in the cringe era of youtube. Largely unsuccesful, he sues h3h3 to get some money, also bc hes butthurt. The case is costing hundreds of thousands of dollars

Not the guy you replied to. Hell, I don't even watch YouTube channels, nor am I a fan of any of them. I just wanted to say that those 2 look like fucking, heroin addicts. Holy shit. I bet he's wearing that beanie because he didn't even have the decency to comb his hair before making a viral video. Jaysus! They look like shit. Do they even brush their teeth or shower?? Fucking junkies, man.

>stuck in the cringe era of youtube
spot-fucking-on... his videos get over a million views and they are so terribly put together

>insulting my god
>rustling my tendies this hard
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fail and stupid

see

matthosszone.com/ apparently he has a website. i'm sure there's something here somewhere

>Music licensing starts at 10,000 US dollars and goes up based on your needs and budget.

welp, kinda hard to argue around that....

That was just... bad. Lurk more.

allowed*

>le teen angst bait

Sad how people actually took it.

can we at least ddos? 74.208.236.235

>mom get the tendies
>REEEEEEEEEE

That isn't a thing you underaged faggots

raid? : discord.gg/YSTQzSx

how are we gonna help h3h3? can i mail him some of my chicken tendies? i love his videos they entertain my whole 6th grade class.

last i saw they said they didn't want to start a fund raising campaign. pewdiepie should pay the jews reparations