Hey Sup Forums, been trying to get the courage to end it for a while but have never gotten quite there...

Hey Sup Forums, been trying to get the courage to end it for a while but have never gotten quite there. Anything you can give for the final push?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucRM0eYD7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything gets better

He's right OP. Just chill, take a step back. Look out your situation from an outsiders point of view.

i meant to actually make me do it not encouragement

let a guy fuck you in the ass, that'll push you over that final barrier.

get some apples seeds, the cyanide inside will kill you and you wont have the adrenaline rush when you're about to jump or hang yourself
also you're gay

Same here OP just can't bring myself to put people through it

Does it make you want to kill yourself knowing I want to sniff your butt and make you wear diapers? Legit question

it's not about others, its about you, what will make your suffering end

exactly man thats always been my problem

A lot of suicidal people on tonight. Rob a bank. Take over something. Join a gang and fight to the top. Become a drug lord. If you die, you get what you wanted. If you don't? COCAINE AND HOOKERS BABY. That's the spice of life.

how many seeds do you need to go reliably?

Not really, not a mean person, but I hope you succeed if its what you want to do.
Bump

about 50

smart way to think about it

Send nudes first.

im underaged you're a pedo now

Underage B&

reminds me of that old copypasta but yeah, go rob a convenience store and hop a flight to Syria. Suicide bomb the fuckers, become the eternal legend of Sup Forums. If that's not your style, think of how much you are wasting your potential right now, and how you are comprised of organs that could be used to save the lives of innocent people who will contribute to society. Go get a DNR signed up and off yourself in a hospital, it is literally the most selfless way to go, and everyone benefits.

end what?

traps r gay

How old you cunt?

You can't end something you never had to begin with.

>COCAINE AND HOOKERS BABY. That's the spice of life.
shit way to think about it, people that want to kill theirselves because of depression typically don't want that kind of bullshit.

good shit

yah don't really see a point

ending things takes effort its easier to do nothing

Cute what boy underwear do you have on?

i know you didn't mean it but in a way you're sort of helping with my original question on this thread u sick fuck. Thanks :)

Never seen anyone not happy on cocaine, fucking a hooker.

:) oh I mean it now tell me

I'll give it a shot

you're so fucked

Why not tell me my boy?

For full effect. Make sure it's at a VIP section at a strip club. (You only have to buy a bottle). You tip a stripper for attention. Literally a paid girlfriend to hang on your side. Bottle attracts more. And cocaine is for sexual favors. Those whores do anything for some white.

And why on earth do you want to KYS?

Let's talk

why

There you go

kek

Because your sad what's wrong baby

I have been riding the suicidal roller coaster for a few months now.
I plan out what I need to do, such as shredding pages from note books and factory resetting my electronics. The most important is the Suicide Note. If I am going to hang myself I owe it to my family to at least an explanation.

I thought about using air duster to drown myself in the bath tub, I have thought about going to the bridge to hang myself, but I have yet to do so, no matter how depressingly suicidal I become. I have somehow managed to pull myself out of it, but after perhaps a week I fall back into the thoughts.
I try to make myself see that there are things to live for, but sometimes it doesn't seem to be enough.

play.vncmc.com join my server for minecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucRM0eYD7U

= Yeah but I really hate hurting people and I know that there are some people that this will really fuck with plus my family would fall apart, my uncle who is my grans carer has got stage 3 cancer and my grans has dementia and my dad is off work because depression. Just would fuck up so much shit
= Wish I could not give a fuck about other people but I can't

>play.vncmc.com join my server for minecraft

fuck you faggot roblox is superior

Fatal car crash would be my best friend

I want to encourage you, but I can't. Misery is fleeting. I don't know how old you are, but trust me when I say that things can change in a heartbeat and before you know it your life is totally different and for the better. But if you're at the point of snuffin it, it probably can't get much worse. If you're willing to end it all, completely back out of life, then you should be willing to try anything and everything to try and make it a life worth living to you. Hop a ship as a stowaway and go to Hong Kong, whatever. You can always kill yourself if it doesn't work out.

I understand entirely.

coming from someone that dealt with that. Looking back now at 23 on top of the world I wish I knew how much better things do get.

I'm 24, and I feel life is more so boring than it is depressing.

Penis

We cannot change the winds but we can change the direction of our sails. The only person getting in your way is yourself

Did you just fortune cookie my ass?

inspiration nigger

I'd rather do blow and hookers. If it's all the same to you.

you still there op

i understand that shit's hard, but think about this. on the other end, there is nothing but an eternity of endless, sucking, black void. when you die, there is no god or heaven awaiting you. no paradise, no reward nor salvation. there is only the frozen dark of an eternal emptiness. if you kill yourself, you GUARANTEE that you will never be better. you throw away any possible chance at any sort of joy or happiness. you have been blessed with the gift of life; the opportunity to experience the world. youre 16. stop this. to cut short your existence is tantamount to sacrilege, in my eyes its one of the worst acts of careless disregard one can perform.

Just dont shoot your brains out, some people did some afterlife experiments and no matter what religion you are everyone experiences the same thing withing the first 10 minutes of death then getting revived.

Just do it faggot.

No that's when you realize you want to live