Who else is excited?

Who else is excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
jordandwhiteqna.tumblr.com/post/134935774475/wow-the-star-wars-annual-may-have-been-short-but
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The autism around baneposting should be used for something more important.

me

The Death Star plans I just stole from the Empire lists equatorial trenches, tractor beams, turbolaser cannons here, but only one exhaust port! First one to talk gets to stay on my starship!

>He doesn't know the secrets baneposting is unlocking

Shh. Go play with your toys now. All is already being taken care of.

I'm ok with being there

Is anyone else hopeful that this movie will bring about another everlasting meme? What if it becomes as popular as baneposting and incites a meme war?

>Exited that Katniss Everdeen steals the role of Kyle motherfucking Katarn
I wanted Star Wars for adults for once.

Heresy.

I'm a skeptic

But I get what you are saying

I haven't studied the ancient magic of the one who wears the mask.

Holy fuck this might be huge

Yeah 4u

>earth lettering in another galaxy

What? Jennifer Lawrence isn't in it.

No Kyle?

What did they mean by this?

She is a blatant copy of Katniss. Hollywood's fads are annoying as hell, Hollywood needs another McCarthy era.

Are you seeing him anywhere in the promotional material for Rogue One? He isn't 2016 enough.

this lol

Millennials, ladies and gentlemen

I don't want any more Gary Stus in my movies

I was born in 1980

>le sophisticated poster

WAYNE?

>tfw the jews will genocide and enslave the non-jews in 10 years because these cuckolds would rather die than fight

>She is a blatant copy of Katniss

How?

>thinks that doesn't make him a millennial

lel look it up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

They will not allow you to live in peace

Then why do you welcome the death and slavery of you and your people?

1982 onwards. Congrats on another failed argument user. When were you born by the way?

That top shot isn't from Rogue One, is it?

Nope. 1980s and onwards.

Stupid millennial.

As long as my family are safe the rest of you can burn. Who gives a shit about anyone else.

I guess you win.

I wanted more gore, Stormtroopers ripping apart und heavy rifle fire. Why can't we get one Star Wars film for the 18+ age group?

Young talented rebellious woman in same age group, suspiciously similar appearance. For some reason preferred by Disney over battle-hardened veteran from original lore.

I do. Don't ever reply to my posts again.

Everything on the nwo level is retarded, does anyone actually believe that shit has power over governments?

I was born in 1961

MILLENIALS BTFO!!!!!

Ok

>United Nations Chairman
United Nations FOUNDATION Chairman. It's almost like you're trying to mislead people into supporting your agenda because you believe it's okay to lie because it's for a good reason. I don't trust people like you; you're just another salesman.

>Young talented rebellious woman in same age group, suspiciously similar appearance.
You're reaching

>Disney over battle-hardened veteran from original lore.
I love Kyle and Dark Forces as much of the next guy but it's not some big conspiracy dude. They obviously had a different vision of how the Death Star plans were captured. Sure we could have just taken the lore of the old EU which was simply Kyle shoots up an imperial base but I think Disney wanted more of a story than that.

Post birth certificate

classic image.jpg

You so not understand Globalism at all.

Those in power do not want you and your family to have anything. You may last longer in the remote corners of the world, but they will take every last inch of this planet within a hundred years

Not the guy you're replying to, but I don't plan on having children, and I really wouldn't care if the entire human race went extinct. Why should I give a shit about any of this if I'm going to be dead?

slightly related, but there's only two ways I want to die: in outer space, or in the apocalypse(whether that's global societal collapse or nuclear war or disease or famine or a combo or whatever else). If humanity doesn't destroy itself in my lifetime, I will be very disappointed on my death bed(unless that bed is on a space station)

I was born when Jimmy Carter was president
:^)

Bilderberg decades ago literally decided where trillions of tax dollars would go from governments to weapons manufacturers and thus where they would be used and thus which regimes in the middle east would be toppled.

>Spamming this on Sup Forums
>Not spamming it on Sup Forums or /news/

Would You Like To Know More?

ITT: tinfoil

see

Kyle's story might have been simplistic due to hardware and gameplay limitations at the time but they could have easily made it more interesting how he came to defect from the Storm Troopers, thereby introducing him to a lrager audience.

I'm just fucking pissed that they dumpster him. Dark Forces 2 was really good mature entertainment. Star 'Wars' should be about a war for once.

And I'm not reaching, it's like they're fucking clones. It's a new annyoing fad. The moral ambiguities of our day are left by the wayside as the fratricidal obsessions of Lucas and Spielberg are re-heated with female roles instead.

A blaster shot should infilct a wound and suffering and Kyle Katarn was all about that, a morally ambiguous butcherer for the common good, one that seems very suitable in current world.

who else is watching Rouge One because it takes place in the same location?

wtf i hate reddit now

It's okay, though. They took the "former stormtrooper done good" part of his story and give it to Finn, and the "stealing the deathstar plans" part and gave it to this chick. Aren't you happy that instead of Kyle Katarn we get a slit and a nigger?

Sanguinius BTFO, Leman Russ 4lyfe

I actually liked Finn although the bit with the blood stain made me fucking cringe. And no, I don't give flatout approval to the milking of a franchise and story I loved.

I just hope Hollywood's liberal bubble will pop some day.

Jokes on them, they won't live forever either. It doesn't matter how hard they live it up, they're gonna die and well before that they're gonna get physically weak and be unable to fuck even a 11/10 with their own dick withotu taking a pill first.

When are you going to realize that the only medium with truly great Star Wars titles is video gaming?

Why do you have this sad view of life?

Reality is made of reactions to actions. There are actions that led to the reaction that is your desire to stop existing.

I wished Disne would give the Star Wars license to EVERYONE, Liberals could build their little globalized cosmopolitan Star Wars happy place and I could get Jedi Knights gone Doom slaughterhouse.

Jew

I never said I want to stop existing. In fact, death scares the shit out of me, and I would prefer if it would never happen. Unfortunately, it will, no mater what I do, so I hope I can at least go out seeing something interesting. Yes, I'm an incredibly selfish/anti-social person for not caring about the species, but I don't care.

>>earth lettering in another galaxy
It's High Galactic. It was made non-canon by the rebooted Disney universe, but at least one guy is suggesting that they could bring it back if they wanted.

jordandwhiteqna.tumblr.com/post/134935774475/wow-the-star-wars-annual-may-have-been-short-but

In the end, it might be sensible to keep High Galactic around. You want to leave the possibility of having documents, screen displays and texts that the audience can understand. You can't assume everyone could understand Aurebesh.

There will most likely never be anything like KOTOR 1/2 or early SWG or Republic Commando or Tie Fighter or Battlefront 1/2 or Rogue Squadron or the entire Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series again. It bums me out, but what are you gonna do?

Whichever shut in made that image should have put WE* ARE HERE.

rockefeller (((and the rest of them))) are on his 7th heart

He can replace all the other organs with human slaves and machines in the next 10 years.

Their heirs will inherit a world of slaves and machines too

I just hope that in some dirty basement in Eastern Europe, some slav is writing down the next great sci-fi universe.

The reason you are outcast is not birth

I suggest you listen to Hitler's speeches about people, family, community and nation. The jew obtains power by making us all selfish and isolated when we could all be unified in prosperity. There is no shortage of resources in the world, only greed and jewry

It was not made by a commoner

I don't care. I'm perfectly content with my life. I'm comfortable and taken care of and have nothing to worry about it. NEET life will always be best life.

Im willing to bet u have a small dick complex too

There's nothing that great or unique about the Star Wars universe. There could be so many great games based on Dune, which is a much more well constructed universe to begin with, and something from which Star Wars borrows heavily.

He was a self-hating jew on our side.

If I replied to your post would you die?

Not disputing that. The Dune games were fucking great. I remember how my friend introduced me to Dune 2.

The problem is the development of Sci-Fi. Take Mass Effect. it explored new topics that were controversial at the time (inter-species sex) and then ran its course with campy sci-fi as its selling point.

For me it really depends on the writer/artist. Think of how revolutionary Giger's art was just because he had a weird feel for our deepest fears,

Spock was the result of interspecies sex, and he was on TV in the 60s. And Kirk boned plenty of alien broads. I'm not sure you quite know what you're talking about.

You don't remember Fox News going batshit insane over some side-boob?

Star Trek didn't have the modern media machine and a massive immigration debate. Mass Effect played on these social issues by introducing Cerberus and other anti-Alien political parties and added the clumsy media into the universe.

I seriously doubt anyone considered the full implications of inter-species sex back then especially when it came to showing the act.

Fox News making a story out of absolutely nothing doesn't mean there was actually ever a real controversy.

What do you think I am?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
Humanity deserves life.

True. I think most people had gotten the memo through Giger decades prior.

Mass Effect played on topics like inter-species VD and nationalism. Regulation of sexuality is now the debate, whereas in the 60s the debate was about whether there should be public discourse on sex at all.

Mixed with immigration it made for a potent cocktail in Mass Effect.

Sci-Fi is made more compelling bv current circumstances.

>Humanity deserves life
It clearly doesn't. We fucked the whole thing up; maybe it's time to go extinct and give another species a chance to come out on top.

The saddest part about this is that even those who are debt free still have to pay taxes.

As opposed to manning up and fighting for the ascension of mankind.

While I agree with your last point, I still think that any connections Mass Effect may have had to modern day political or sociological circumstances were tenuous at best.

I prefer this one. The world monarch is too important to exclude.

>something something
>mfw

TELL ME ABOUT VADER ! WHY DO HE WEAR THE MASK ???

If humanity is truly being controlled by a small group of people, how is that any different from any other point in human history? It's the natural way humans operate, because we are, for the most part, a weak and easily led species. The advancement of society has always relied entirely on the smartest/strong/most capable members of those societies; the elite are elite for a reason. It's not something anyone is going to change, and it's a big reason why the species deserves extinction.

The fascism of Cerberus and the xeno-phobia of Terra-Firma didn't mirror the nationalist populism of modern Far-Right parties? The Krogan-Salarian and Quarian-Geth conflicts didn't play heavily on post-colonial debates and the arab-israeli conflict?

Tenuous at best really.

>Species deserves extension
Because we somehow 'failed' the test of a material universe?

Ever seen how a wolf pack devours it's prey?
Even though Wolves have a clear rank within their pack and may come last to feed, each of them is still a vital part without which the pack could not exist.

It's what you make of the cooperation of others. You just excuse your own failure and laziness to bargain for your happiness with a faulty human nature. Pathetic really.

None of those things come about as recently as you're implying. They're all topics that have been discussed long before Mass Effect, and were not "new topics that were controversial at the time"

"We" only made the mistake of falling for the deception of evil.

Judaism is the origin of the abrahamic religions that effectively manipulate all of humanity throughout history either directly or indirectly. The symbol of Judaism is a 6 sided hexagon surrounded by 6 triangles creating a 6 pointed star. 666 the number of the beast. The devil's greatest power is the lie. If we all work together, we can save humanity, not only for ourselves, but for all future generations and our people as a whole. We just have to believe and not give up. Do not listen to the lies anymore, fight for freedom and restore balance to reality.

There have been plenty of chances for humanity to accept leaders that would use cooperation wisely; we didn't, because we're stupid. Face it: humans aren't that special. You're coming off like some kind of "hurr durr created in God's own image" Christian retard right now.

Nah, I think I'm gonna get high, jerk off, play video games, and shitpost instead, and nothing you say will ever make me want to join your cause. Good luck though! lol

The federal reserve prints monopoly money worth nothing but what (((they))) allow it to be worth. That money is issued as a load putting those who hold the bills in debt. Anyone with a dollar is technically in debt to this satanic system controlling the entire planet.

We do not have an easy fight ahead, but we will not capitulate and we will carry on to survival or destruction.

dude hella deep af