Youre not depressed, youre not sad, youre just out of Testosterone...

Youre not depressed, youre not sad, youre just out of Testosterone, stop wanking like a chimpanse whit autism and stop being fat, youlve be happy, trust me

fuck you op i feel fanfuckintastic

Gee thx
Tiny child

I shall obey loli Ivanka

I want to die

I can't function without jerking off
I'll go crazy no joke.
If you care so much get me some jerkoff methodone

>Stop being fat
>Sup Forums
Pick one

I'm not depressed I'm the president

Oh yeee
Good idea hahaha

Is this why you lost your job as a psychological therapist?

And what is the point?

this is ridiculous... if i didn't masturbate it would negatively impact my relationship. we have sex 3/4 nights a week, but when she climbs into bed with tiny underpants i literally feel like i want to rape her

i need to mitigate that by masturbating regularly

Finally someone speaks the truth here! 95% will completely ignore what was said.. but 5% will do well and prosper. Natural selection I guess.

Then rape my Nigga

Use the sexual energy to do something else, i said "Stop waking like chimpanses whit autism" not stop doing it forever, every 7 days its ok, you need to take control of your little friend in order to be happy

Thats because youre a horny motherfucker, and idk if she likes the sex why she wouldnt do it at leas 5 days a week?

That looks like an X Files-Peep Show crossover

Dont forget the Zinc and eat fats and carbs, if youre lossing weight your t shall decrease but when you get lean and start eating zinc and good fats youre gonna be a fucking bull whit will to live

Kek does not lie, the other user is a cuck who cant satysfie his gf confirmed

>cant
>satysfie

You cant convert sexual energy into productivity, this isnt fucking alchemy.

i probably could push it but I don't have sex with my gf just because its always good to keep girls wanting more. i think if i jammed my cock in her every time i was allowed she probably wouldn't have orgasms anymore

Oh it is m8, it is

lol
>cant satysfie his gf confirmed
forever-alone confirmed

>cant satysfie his gf
Motherfucker, you cant even spell girlfriend.

Samefagging this hard loool
Owned

those are both me yes

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE TRY ALCHEMY

Shes not a solar panel, girls can have orgasms every night buddy, dont you knowOh..........

Nope, THIS is what happens

Is this a rekt thread?

Well said Sup Forumsro! And thanks for the food and zinc tips ;)

fucking lulzz!

Is this a 10/10 thread?