inb4 USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GO4Ed395Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Lj0LD9l1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rex_EYiNomA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Chile

I like them all.

The US really should be included in this. There are anywhere between 50 and 60 million latinos in our country, there are more of us than there are in any other country except Brazil and Mexico.

Yes, but USA is a superpower and successful unlike those Africa tier shirholes listed in the OP. Seriously, so many resources and all Latin American countries are still fucking failures.

That's because excluding Mexico and Brazil, our country is bigger than all of Latin America combined.

So what? Excluding Mexico and Argentina, Brazil is bigger than all of Latin America combined.

>unlike those Africa tier shirholes listed in the OP.
USA is clearly Africa tier with its gangbang cuck fetish niggers and warcrimes.

>says Germany aka white guilt the nation
America's military, economy, and living standards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all of Latin America

Maybe they could have seen some progress if the US fucked off

America is much bigger, so it follows logically that there would be more of any given ethnicity (not including anomalies like the Japanese Diaspora in Brazil). That doesn't make it a Latin American Country.

Do it again bomber Harris.

>Africa tier shitholes
Clearly you have never seen rural America, nor the Rust belt.

I love the Philippines. Best SEA country by far!

Oh yeah, it's all our fault. Yep.

Reminder the USA invented the concept of "white guilt".

>rural America and the rust belt
I'd still take those over Latin America. The infrastructure sucks in Latin America, So many shitty commieblocks. Fucking Asia has better infrastructure and living standards than those spic infested shitholes

>blaming the US for Latin America's failures

Oh yeah, it's the USA's fault that:

-Argentina based its entire economy on beef exports to Britain (that backfired when WWI started)

-Brazil based its entire economy on rubber exports (that backfired when the British stole their rubber trees and planted them in Malaysia)

-Peru/Bolivia couldn't hold together

-Gran Colombia couldn't hold together

-Mexico couldn't hang on to Central America

There is one, literally one, country in all of Latin America that can blame all of its problems on the USA, and the country is Chile. The rest of my latino brothers are a bunch of whiny bitches who can't accept the fact that their ancestors were incompetent morons.

>LatAm
>Africa Tier

Prove it.

Guatemala

What about Guatemala? It's hardly the USA's fault that they were part of a breakaway Mexican region that never worked out. The US had a horrible impact on Latin America, for sure, but at the same time it wouldn't have been able to have that impact if Latin America hadn't spent roughly 90 years turning itself into a shithole to begin with.

>I'd still take those over Latin America.
Why? Both shitholes are similar.
Every country has shitholes; however I do agree with you to a certain degree, the USA has more opportunities, yet you simply can not disregard the fact that Latin American countries do have nice cities.

>USA
show a white man ever talking about "guilt" and anti-whiteness, you confuse Jews and pseudo-intellectuals with whites.

Brazil is literally the only "country" in Latin America that must be hated. It gives Latin Americans a really bad image.

Take Brazil out of the equation, what's left to hate about Latin America? Nothing.

Brazil ain't Latin their mixed niggers

Views like this are really rare in Latin America though. You gotta cherrypick to find images like this. At least 75-85% of Latin America is utter garbage. How can a continent with so many rich resources be such complete shit? I guess that's what happens when it's full of brown subhumans

are you seriously kidding me? you are literally responsible of every shit about anti-racism since 1945, your californian universities full of cancerous as fucks trash, your hollywood propaganda, your rap music promoting crack war and hidden black supremacists messages, your retarded influence on merchandising around the world, even ours europeans start to roleplay americans niggers, they identify with them and normies feel white guilt because some stuff not related to europe happened on the USA, you are the fucking generator of every trash this world know since fucking 1945, stop denying it.

Argentina is pretty shitty, even Moreso than Brazil. Paraguay is unrionically the only decent South American country

Go look at the subhumans my spanish ancestors never got to bring civilization to.

>How can a continent with so many rich resources be such complete shit?

Latin America never had serious coal reserves during the age of industrialization. That was the biggest boost that the USA, Britain, and Germany got in the 19th century, between us we controlled roughly 80% of the world's coal. By the time Latin American countries began discovering oil in large amounts, it was already the Cold War and they hadn't built up the state apparatus to properly take advantage of those reserves.

The only Latin American country that had potentially enough coal/iron to make an impact in the 1800s was Gran Colombia, but they fell apart because they were led by a retarded egomaniac named Simon Bolivar.

I'm actually talking about stuff your country invented, not races, and this people were americans, the concept of white guilt spawned on america, same with the concept of white people/black people/hispanic people, stuff without clear precisions who mean nothing.

>At least 75-85%
A more correct estimate would be 25%, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=_GO4Ed395Sc

>you are literally responsible of every shit about anti-racism since 1945

This is insane. Those ideas started in Central and Western Europe, with European intellectuals of partially jewish or asian descent, who spread the idea of the "mixed race man" being the future of Europe. These ideals also got significant support in Mexico and Central America, with "la raza cosmica".

I know it's fun and easy to blame the USA for everything because we're the big bad rich country, but this didn't start with us.

>Paraguay is unrionically the only decent South American country
Argentina is not that bad you moron, burgers posts are awkward as fucks.

>this people were americans
No such thing, Jews are Jews whites are whites, my people and tribe is exclusive to whites in the Americas and those of the white race who wish for union.

You promoted this on the entire western world since the 60's, stop denying it.
it's always anglo people the most obsessed with white guilt, scandinavians and other protestant countries are just copying your bullshit.

To a nigger moor anything is not that bad.

LatAm is prosperous :)

>25%
Too low, how about 60% of Latin America is shit and poorly developed while 40% of it is advanced

American education.

Is this your urban cities?
Breddy good honestly.

you looks like the typical caricature of a redneck, just read again your post, it's awkward.
we don't care if they are not white, those stuff spawned in your country on the late 60's and you are the principal promoter of this with your worldwide propaganda.

lmao fag

You aren't Indian, you're imported blacks.

here are some more accurate numbers.

>60%

>white race
Literally all the race problems in the world is because of this shitty buzzword that Anglos created

>we don't care if they are not white, those stuff spawned in your country on the late 60's and you are the principal promoter of this with your worldwide propaganda.
That is who did it, Jews not Whites who happen to be in the union state of USA.

Yeah, thanks :)

Go to Africa and you wont hear it.

Literally every brazilian seaside town with more than 300.000 inhabitants looks like this.

You sound like a retarded Sup Forumscuck screaming "muh white race"

>anglos created

It was created by the Spanish and Portuguese though

>it's the "let me tell you about your country" episode again

You can identify the symptoms of the problem, yet not the source.
I can agree with most of what you say, we seriously need to nuke California into oblivion, or wait for the San Andreas´ Fault.

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THEY ARE WHITE OR NOT!!!
THE JOOS WHO MADE THIS LIVED ON THE MURICA AND STARTED THEIR SHIT ON MURICAN UNIVERSITIES ON FUCKING SAN FRANCISCO!!!

WHITE GUILT IS AN AMERICAN INVENTION, DID YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND RETARDED FAT FUCK??????
goddamn why being so in denial?

Pobre = Poor
Vul. = Vulnerable to fall into the category of poor
C.M. = Middle Class
C.A. = High Class

>I say truth
>waaah redneck, polack
A paper has nothing to do with the true group that did it, the Jew.

Didn't they create it to simply differentiate between the dark skinned natives and Africans. I mean for a long time only Anglos and Germanic people were considered "white"

Rank these regions/countries from best to worse:

Southern Brazil
Uruguay
Paraguay
Argentina
Southern Chile
Northern Chile
Northern Mexico

What does it matter if they live in America?
White Americans had nothing to do with it, if you had half a brain your moorish peanut that you call a brain you would understand that it's not "Americans" but Jews.

Calm down you autismo.

When WWIII breaks out you will all wish you lived in Latin America

>Southern Brazil
If it's in Brazil or has Brazil in its name it's automatically shit.

Uruguay
Chile
Mexico
Paraguay
Argentina

i like all spanish speaking countries.

It matters because it was invented on your land, stop it came from your land, your medias, your stuff, your merchandising.
it's too hard too understand?
it's not autism, but some guy repeating "muh white muh white joos joos" at every posts is irritating.

>paraguay

LMAO.

>chile mentioned

hurrr durrr lokk how cool I am begin a self haterrrrr do u guys likeee mee now????

>south Brazil
Is the place a meme, I always see people saying how everyone is "white" there, that it's economically prosperous, and the best part of Brazil

Is Brazil really that bad?

Sounds about right.

>It matters because it was invented on your land, stop it came from your land, your medias, your stuff, your merchandising.
>mines
Their media, their stuff, their merchandising and land doesn't do anything.

oh look, it's the daily "i get bullied by mexicans who are 2 years younger than me and i want validation for my complete and utter failure as a functioning human from anons on the internet" thread

jesus dude are you really getting his bait? it's a cleary self hater, I mean, it's fucking obvious

>Southern Chile
>beautiful nature, perfect weather, kind people
>Northern Chile
>rich, beautiful desert, hard working people
All of Chile is nice, why separate it?

Meme brasileiros:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Lj0LD9l1k

Does the foreign obsession with America never end?

Southern brazilian states have higher HDI.

Will Peru do her best?

Too effin long bruh

do a research yourself, stop fucking believe what Sup Forums """""intellectuals""""" say (not implying your affirmation is wrong though.)

another thrilling™ post by an american, literally guaranteed replys,

Daily reminder kids, don't attempt this until you grow proper bunda for cushioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rex_EYiNomA

>Chile
Wew lad
Pinochet was just a happy coincidence. What about Panama?

You have to admit it's weird though. This French user and his boricua buddy will not stop bitching about the USA, it's bizarre.

>All of Chile is nice, why separate it?
Fuck off bolivian.

No. That would be the southeast region.

>america hate thread
Why does everyone hate us?

>oh look i tryhard to dissociate me of stop invented on my country because it triggers me!

Only group doing it are Jews, Communism was invented who gives a fuck where, it was invented by Jews, if you want to fight this you fight with those who are opposed to it as well, white Americans.

Because we're in the international spotlight. Just wait 30 to 50 years, when our country seriously declines and China or India takes charge. Then everyone will bitch about them instead. People just need a scapegoat for their problems.

>US
Good goy, identify yourself with a non entity and ignore the true identity, race.

the north gives us $$
You fuck off, retard. I don't get this north v/s south meme. I'm from the south and I like the north just as much.

We are okey with not hating the U.S.

Tell me exactly how America is making your employer pay you less, you're subhumans and will remain so.

>american education

Is there even a country in Latin America that the your country hasn't installed a military dictatorship in?