youtu.be/FooxvqG7XxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mpCCXiJxRGo
youtube.com/watch?v=gl7H8xr1dIc
youtu.be/8vGBvzbpvug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like who?

Name one.

WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

Still the best show made during the 2000's. Is the secret to making a show that passes the test of time to cut it short when its at its height?

JAPAN SAID THEY DROPPIN PLAYSTATIONS!

WUTANG!

Alright, I didnt want to say this but........the nigga bought some yellow cake

SIT THE FUCK DOWN FRANK

Are you sure?

ASHY LARRY

MARCY PROJECTS

MARCY WHAT

He doesn't say nigga there he says son

shakin my damn head

Yes.

It's practically guaranteed that if chappelle's show went on for much longer the later seasons would decline rapidly.

Oh you dont believe me? Well just ask the head of the CIA!

It would have peaked for sure at season 3 if it still was on

THE CRADLE OF MOTHAFUCKIN CIVILIZATION!

TRYNNA GET THAT OI- OHHH

IVE GOT A COALITION OF THE WILLING

Oil? Who talkin bout oil? Bitch you cookin?

You need to diversify yo bonds, nigga.

PRAY TO GOD YOU DONT DROP THAT SHIT

AFRIKA BUMBATA AND THE ZULU NATION

Japan is sending playstations!

Always leave on a high note.

do you have ANY idea what you can do with aluminum tubes?

THE NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHA

are you sure, are you sure? Man, I can't believe these motherfu....ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!

i'm about to go from ashy to classy

"We dont know much but we cant trust random niggas with things like that, as George so eloquently put it, Im with him 100% of the way, we go nobody hurts"

I'M KILLIN PEOPLE, WE DRINKIN MALT, WE BANGIN CHICKS WITH NO RUBBERS AND ALL THAT SON

The best skit was the last one
youtube.com/watch?v=zDdbn0eTDpA

>pray to god you don't drop that shit
>yellow cake
>you're fuckin' right

Japan's sending playstations

PS

PRRRRRRRRR

GO SELL SOME MEDICINE BITCHES. I'M TRYIN TO GET THAT OIL...coughOH OH

ALUMINUM!

UNITED

STATES

OF

SPACE

PUT THEM CAMERAS IN A BOX

His standup is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

I'm gonna have to shut down the studio.

god tier keks every time

If it wasn't for the literal cuckold sketches show would be goat.

Wayne Brady best gag.

A SUGAR COOKIE MAN THIS IS CRAZY

Beautiful, comedy kino

E! E! E!!!!

ababaklah abababaklah
ah rum pum tum ah rum pum ting

THAT NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHEEER

why did chapelle have to go crazy Sup Forumsros

because chappelle was a NIGGER
hahah epik Sup Forumsro

WORD TO EVERYTHING WE LOVE, WE COMIN TO SEE YALL SON

You realize he didnt right?

Every single sketch was hilarious.

>Prince was incredible
>He was grabbing rebounds like charles barkley
>Shoot the J! Shoot it!

>Sup Forumsros

boy George! she wears underwear with dick holes in em..

>daily reminder that it was Ol Billy Redface that finally broke Chapelle by laughing too hard during filming

Is that shit real? Chapelle is crazy now? What the fuck happened?

>The third season hit a big speed bump in November 2004. He was taping a sketch about magic pixies that embody stereotypes about the races. The black pixie--played by Chappelle--wears blackface and tries to convince blacks to act in stereotypical ways. Chappelle thought the sketch was funny, the kind of thing his friends would laugh at. But at the taping, one spectator, a white man, laughed particularly loud and long. His laughter struck Chappelle as wrong, and he wondered if the new season of his show had gone from sending up stereotypes to merely reinforcing them. "When he laughed, it made me uncomfortable," says Chappelle. "As a matter of fact, that was the last thing I shot before I told myself I gotta take f_____— time out after this. Because my head almost exploded.

M
A
R
S

MARS BITCHES RED ROCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=xprpXDnIU6A

This is the sketch

IT'S JAMES, THE NIGGER HATING DOLPHIN

Honestly, that was pretty bad. I expect better from him.

Stankonia says they willing to drop bombs over Baghdad.

the fawlty towers rule

RIGGITY ROW IS COMING

I still remember spitting my drink all over my laptop at "stop hittin the table" when I first saw this

I'm from the streets, bitch.

It is pretty much the American Faulty Towers.

F I N E S T
B R E A S T
M I L K

Holy shit. He literally got triggered by a laugh.

This one is one of my fucking favorites, wish he would have done more with the playa haters.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxcwlW3rrkg

did anyone ever actually listen to those bands at the end of the episode? Far as I'm concerned the episode was over when the music came on

What does that have to do with Bill Burr though?

Only one I ever listened to was the one with Questlove, John Mayer and Dave singing the Different Strokes theme

literally the only variety show that I didn't skip the musical guest on. pretty much all of his guests were top tier.

Why do normies like the black white supremacist so much?

>DMX
>Blackstar
>Common
>The Roots
Nah, the musical guests were fucking tip top.

DAT NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MAH FATHAAA

They like that and the Niggar Family skit.

Normies yearn to be racist, but don't have the guts to go through with outwardly showing it unless it's 'socially sanctioned' by black people or under the guise of comedy.

Neither of those even come close to being as funny as Making the Band or some of his less racially charged skits.

I don't listen to black music, I just enjoyed watching the funny black man, so I skipped the music.

The Clayton Bigsby sketch is pretty fucking great, but I'm guessing most of its popularity is due to the word "nigger' being said repeatedly. It's incredible seeing a tarantino film in a white theater and listening to the uproarious laughter every time someone drops an n bomb.

>It's incredible seeing a tarantino film in a white theater and listening to the uproarious laughter every time someone drops an n bomb.
This. I saw Django Unchained twice in theaters, once at a majority white theater and once where me and my two friends were the only white people in the theater. It was exactly what you said, I felt like the people in the black audience understood the film better (for what that's worth with Django Unchained) then the white people who saw it to be edgy.

The black theater was the more enjoyable experience. Either every stereotype I've ever heard about black people in theaters has been wrong or Wisconsin is bizarroland, because white teenagers are the theater menace here and usually black people are either quiet or the only ones with the audacity to tell the kids to shut the fuck up.

dumb frogposter

Dumb dumb frog tripsposter

Granny don't!

>shitposts
>gets trips
Every. Single. Time.

I doubt it.

Spongebob gets just as high praise even though later seasons were garbage.

Well, hurry the hell up

Unlike you, I'm getting a little action tonight, you punk bitch.

maybe the trips are trying to say to stop using middle school tier reaction images

"Way before Dave Chappelle had two kids"

Dave throwing his hands up like "you did me already."

Chappelle had the GOAT musical guests

youtu.be/FooxvqG7XxM

>Wisconsin is bizarroland
This.

Always. Some were garbage (even from artists I liked) but there were some top tier performances

>Common and Kanye
>Kanye, Mos Def, Freeway
>Gza
>DMX
youtube.com/watch?v=mpCCXiJxRGo
>the lost Beastie Boys performance
youtube.com/watch?v=gl7H8xr1dIc

youtu.be/8vGBvzbpvug

I remember him saying only he and the guy he writes it with found the sketch funny.

>I plead the..I plead the..
>One two three four fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifth

>all the replies saying the guests were solid
I know we will never meet but y'all my niggas. Never forget.

Undeniable best skits

Wayne Brady
Clayton Bixby
The mad Real world
Rick james
Prince

Prove me wrong faggots.

Yo Calvin - it's a thin line between fries and shakes

Pathetic choices.

name a better 1 time character

nah, he went crazy you fucking faggot. that's why he doesn't work, he looks scared, he's not funny anymore and he's clearly lost ''it''....dude was the funniest man on the planet for awhile...Chappelle's Show was written any better than most shit tier black comedy shows, the difference was Chappelle turned shit into gold, he was literally so funny and charming he made this hack writing become the funniest show in the last 15 years. Something happened to him, he lost it. That sorta thing happens. It's not a coincidence literally nobody from that shows cast or crew did any other work in the last decade and a half. it's a piece of shit that just so happened to have the GOAT