What is your experience with Latinas?

What is your experience with Latinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love them

am a latin guy from chile, and usually they don't show your side sexual until you know her. but they so easy man good luck

They are easy to get; even the hotter ones.

Their farts must be amazing

The plumbing's different.

Stole my catalytic converter and sometimes they siphon my gas. Latinas need to go back to Latinia.

What plumbing?

i sexually harass them at work

I've always wanted to bury my face in a Latina butt

You know, the P pipe

>latinia
NE lel kek

All have been molested
Hot till 20s then just short and fat

They're not as bad as filipinas... close though...

They're all two-cent gutter sluts...

...and I love them for it.

I like short and fat.

Majority of my sexual partners. Brings out the inner Colombus in me.They're hot as fuck.

One of if not the most kinky races. I get rimjobs from a somewhat chubby though cute Latina pretty regularly.

I live in New York and want to cuddle with a Latina so badly

damn, son. you looking at the wrong bunch of 'em. the latinas i've been around were riddled with a ton of hot ass bitches in their 40's who had banging bodies and a penchant for looking hot 24/7. I will grant you this...there was no middle ground. They were either as described above or as you described them.

I see Latina milfs all the time as well

Colombian and chilean women are the best

temperamental and confusing, like all women.

I live in Canada

I've dated costa rican, puerto rican, mexican, cuban, and nicaraguan.... DONT DATE PR WOMEN... they have serious anger issues.

They talk alot.

Dated 2
They're top notch
Sexy
Submissive
Sexually insatiable

boxwood on the left, maybe gardenia on the right?

wena ql saludos desde viƱa

Usually fiery pashion with nice ass, but they get fat past 30

especially if you marry them...
then they don't have to give a fuck and they can let themselves go, eating "papas"

bad experience... they all got deported =/

HIV

have dated my fair share of latinas and i have nailed over 20 latinas. sex is amazing and holy fuck do they love to bring drama. they do know how to suck a dick well tho.

They are crazy af and are a great fuck in my experiences

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I'm argentinian so all my experiences were with latinas. Also I'm white.

My experience is that they say "ai" in bed instead of "oh." It's a huge fucking turnon.

Also I dated a Peruvian girl for a little while who could only cum from anal sex. She was 4'11 and had kind of a butterface but the most smoking body ever. I still jerk it to her regularly.

they talk funny

ricans and dominicans are CRAZY AF

but like the saying goes....

crazy in the head crazy in bed

the prometheus project

Peruvians are shit tier latinas man, find some colombians/venezuelans.

none. pretty much the only race i didnt fuck and it makes me sad

flying bananas

Dated a Puerto Rican chick. Starfish fucker and suffered from severe clinical depression AND anxiety. 2/10 would not recommend nor do again. All you other anons are lucky as fuck.

>inner columbus
lul

Mexican are superior to all those animals in South America. This applies to the women if you find yourself a nice educated one.

I've been to most latin american countries and I can't testify to this. Mexican women are as submissive as they are ugly.
If you rather have looks over obedience shoot for central america.

Maybe in general, but not this one, user.

colombian girls > *

Too sassy.

Mexican women are hot. They know their place and aren't princesses like white chicks or money grubbers like korean. Also stay away from Argentinian women they are nuts they actually believe they are white.

I was simply speaking in terms of a people.

I'm argentinian and our women fuck like crazy. Don't this as an attack man, I've been to mexico and mexican women are nice but argentinian are beasts in bed.

Colombian chicks are disgusting they are all whores. Brazilian women all have a colon full of worms. Peruvian women all wear pimp hats and eat rodents. Chilean women put mayo on sea bass all day long. Bolivian is where it's at they are poor and will fuck for a cheeseburger.

>Bolivian is where it's at

God no! Bolivians are the ugliest women in the world. I pity you if you are bolivian brother.

PR worth the trouble 100%
Monumental ass like a fine animal, small up top.
Like a champ, best of my life, too bad cuckoo can't go on for ever. So sad go bye bye.
Gift from the Greek pope.

Miss her

Nah I know a cute Bolivian chick

PR chicks have amazing asses and titties

There are always exceptions, but if you go to bolivia and see a cute chick in a group of 1000 women is a miracle.

Annoying as fuck and I hate Spanish if not spoken by an actual Spaniard.

What? It sounds worse with the lisps

mexican

Naw, Cuban girls have the worst lisps

I would love to sniff her ass

They've been the majority of mine as well. They tend to love to fuck.

Have to stay in partial to Puerto Ricans. Love pounding them from behind with the asses they got. Heaven.

Pinkest vaginas
When you have sex, white girls act like they are doing you a favor. But latinas act like you are doing them a favor. They enjoy getting men off. I think this is because of how much they like to party, dance, fiesta etc. Those were my experiences anyway.

They're actually born pregnant
They squeeze a few border-hoppers out of their twat by 25, their eyebrows fall out and they have to draw them on with Sharpies, then comes the tortilla-gut
They self-destruct faster than Russian women

I told you I'm white. Is good to be among peers, we are all white here. That's nice.

I used to have a latina girlfriend a few years back, she was a fucking nightmare.
She was constantly demanding and ordering me around and to top it off she was insanely jealous.
Thankfully I moved on to the next game in the GTA franchise and hardly ever saw her again, true story.

Married one, best decision of my life. She cooks, cleans, takes care of me and still manages to have a decent job.

as with any other type of girl

plenty of experience masterbating to them frequently

One was a dyke, the other one was way out of my league. Both were decent enough people, though.

I doubt you even live around any Latinas, you dumb redneck

>argentinian
>white

Hahahahahhah, well meemed friend :^)

dont stick your dick in crazy

I just got back from mexico.

The real Mexico not the tourist mexico.

The girls were hot as fuck, both in the city and in the small town i stayed at, the main difference is clothing and the town girls were more easy.

I stayed there for 3 weeks AMA for the next 20min.

Mexico City?

I want to go to Mexico too, and also the real Mexico. I wouldn't want to go to Cancun and be with a bunch of Americans lol.

I went to Durango, Torreon/Gomez/Lerdo City. A tri city i guess? And i went with a lady friend.

How was the food?

>jealous
>good fucks
>good head
>crave attention
>usually from conservative religious families
>jealous

If you do go just use common sence, and count your change in the town shops. Businesses are fine its just stalls, mom and pop shops and small shops in town thay will get you. They will try to screw you. Underline will.

If you use cabs, give them extra money. The peso is 19.50. Giving your cab driver an extra two dollars on your 3 dollar charge is very nice. Its worth more to him than to you. In the city try to NOT give money to people that ask for money. If you do only give like 5 peso and dont pay attention to them. You dont want them to be probing for s rich dude and then they call their friends to rob you later (common sence)

> are small
> have a fat ass
> can handle big dicks
> look sexy when young
> they age badly
> I myself had my very first anal sex with a girl form Argentina, this shall never be forgotten.

The best food ive ever tasted in my entire life. And cheep as fuck too. You can get a full meal for the equivalent of 2 dollars. Not every shop will taste the same. If you dont like the food in one then try another, and another until you find one to your liking. Trust me in the city there are food shops every other block.

Lived in Chile for 6 months. Definitely didn't find the woman there tame/shy

My experience is that latinas are crazy in bed and in life. Good cooking though

> The best food
> in your live

So, you are American, I guess?

>this shall never be forgotten.
your memory will remain with me for as long as i live user.

I'm Australian and have only met a handful. The ones I have met are a mixed bag. Some of the men have been total cunts, but the girls have all been nice.

Yeah, mexican food is pretty good. If you are not used to mexican food then you might not like the spicy stuff they have but its plenty fine to me.

also, if you dont eat it on the regular. expect diarrhea

I used to work for the gap and I had a co worker named Lola, she was a bit on the hefty side but I didn't care she was a fucking freak. Her and I would sit there and always be dicks to each other at work but when we got off we went to either of our places and got each other off and it was so fucking great. It was a 4 month stint until she got fired and got pissed I wouldn't pay her rent for her because in her words "her pussy is enchanting" and she thought I'd pay her way i dropped her like a sack of potatoes. Some days I wish I'd paid it only to have the rancid sex again other times i feel i should get checked out by a physician

You want to talk about it?

what's it like having one sit on your face?

I'm really surprised at the lack of "they crazy" responses. Because they are, completely and utterly. They give you a raw version of where women went wrong. Amazing sex confirmed though