/brit/

"A tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse… The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living man ... his name is remembered in no tale, for he himself had forgotten it." edition.

Previously: .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thoneycombs/status/842095181377748997
youtube.com/watch?v=pBI8Qb4HFgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMMM KAREN

All I do is eat, sleep, wank, and cry.

all ii remember from that is "jakers pigley"

stop LOTRposting

business idea: instead of allowing gay marriage, delegitimise marriage altogether

I love you guys.

aminim
amni
errr

anime

Currently sat like this

Anime.

*lets big narstie dictate which words I can and cannot use*

fuck me people still come in these threads

what a state

leftists are a complete joke do they think anyone takes them seriously?

i love you too

I know

I agree, lets bring Midnighter posting back

I do.

still amazed that grime even gets mentioned in /brit/, i thought Sup Forums users outside of Sup Forums were a fairly intelligent demographic

Florida not Louisiana

no thanks nonce

far leftists are scrawny, dyed hair, tattooed, pierced, druggie runts
far rightists are fat, bald, tattooed, drunk, impulsive runts

‘Hail, Niënor, daughter of Húrin. We meet again ere we end. I give you joy that you have found your brother at last. And now you shall know him: a stabber in the dark, treacherous to foes, faithless to friends, and a curse unto his kin, Túrin son of Húrin! But the worst of all his deeds you shall feel in yourself.’

Then Niënor sat as one stunned, but Glaurung died, and with his death the veil of his malice fell from her, and all her memory glew clearer before her, from day unto day, neither did she forget any of those things that had befallen her since she lay on Haudh-en-Elleth. And her whole body shook with horror and anguish. …'

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that.

taking a shit lads

Shut up you phimosis ridden manlet cunt, you're a fuckkng gowl

yes i take them very seriously that's why i post on an anime internet image board

>Sup Forumsrit
>intelligent

>I'm almost 40, married and I've been meeting this shy boy at my gym for some months.The gym have a 18 yo limit so I guess he's over 18, but probably not much. We met in the locker room and it's an all night gym in a small town so not so much people in the late evening, and we can hear if anyone is entering. To make a long story short, I started to hit on him and we made some soft sexual moves. He is extremely shy and had no experience from men. When I blow him he's always cumming within one minute, but it took many encounters before he would even jerk me off. Two weeks ago he finally agreed to suck my cock, and he asked me not to cum in his mouth which I promised not to do. I was very horny because I hadn't had any opportunity to have sex with my wife lately. When I was getting there, I stopped thinking and blew my load straight in the guys mouth. He withdrew and started to cough, while my cock continued to spew my load in his hair, face and his chest. I apologized for what I did but he didn't say much, only looked a little sad. After that I didn't see him for over a week, and I felt very bad for this. I thought I'd never see him again until the other day. This time he had changed. Not shy at all anymore, much more straight-on and active. But my jaws really dropped when he asked me to bang him. This shy boy didn't even let me touch his asshole before! Now he want me to plant my cock in him. No condom, and only soap from the shower as lube. Of course I couldn't stand his unbelievable tight ass for long time, but this time I asked if I could cum in him. Surprisingly he gave me permission to do so. This was the best feeling I felt for years!

state of /soc/

Fuck off Dooley

*moves from one projection to another*

you're deffo a virgin with 4 inch wrists kek

was having my hair cut earlier and the radio started playing stormzy, was amused and disgusted at the same time

Sorry but when it comes to living

Ireland > UK

I mean why the fuck would someone want to more to the UK?

>collapsing currency
>falling economy
>over crowding
>everything is expensive
>increased taxes
>people earning less than before
>white people becoming a minority
>rabid political correctness
>class divide
>civil strife between remainers and brexit
>union might split

just fuck my country up senpai

top true
bottom false

karen looks good

What are they doing?

one reason senpai: L O N D O N

>larping as a german from 72 years ago

Sad!

like 1 and 2 just aren't true, they may become in the future but you can't say for certain

the rest is just as bad in ireland or not something that effects your day to day life

You a psychologist and part time hard lad you fucking gowl? Why do you have a wrist fetish? Let's see your impressive wrist structure then big lad, post it

piggos raided my flat yesterday and it made the news lads
can greentext and translate news article if anyones interested

shan't

why yes i come to an anime forum filled with autists to discuss politics

lol

London is killing us but is also the only reason why the U.K. Is still "relevant"

Buildings are buildings
They don't really add much to my life and saying that as a reason why Europe is such a great place just proves my point that it is a dead land
Who needs a cathedral when you have the mountains as your grand basilica
Besides it's not like there are no "old buildings" here, just we are still a living and growing nation with lots of vitality.

i remember when wwii was only 50 years ago

Go ahead

Why'd the piggos raid your gaff?

shes qt

Yes!

honestly you are emotionally unstable

state of your posting

hot

go on den big man

post toot like you did in the past thread

Possibly the most stupid thing I've seen posted here all year

Just fuck off and never return

Stop being so fucking insecure.

>proves my point that it is a dead land
stopped reading there because thats just nonsensical tripe at its utmost

Aha yeah good man fuck up you insufferable dickhead before I stamp on your granny's fucking head

oh look. its the irishposter who goes mad at the smallest of things

do i have to wear green today if i have green eyes?

twitter.com/thoneycombs/status/842095181377748997

imagine a world without 'groids dragging down civilisation

glorious

lmao why are you so upset

calm down lad afore you burst a blood vessel

genuinely chortled at this

I like him, he's good at triggering people and it's amusing to watch them argue for hours.

>They don't really add much to my life and saying that as a reason why Europe is such a great place just proves my point that it is a dead land
spoke like a true yank

Vultures by the bank
Very aggressive, didn't want to get close and risk them clawing my eyes out

do you just spend hours getting upset over shit that retards post on social media or something mate

The Jewish States of America

>imagine a world without 'groids dragging down civilisation

>glorious

Our economy's not falling - it's growing, and more than France and Germany atm. Ireland's economy's just been growing at a ridiculous rate that other first world countries can't really compare with as a result of becoming a tax haven in recent years
Dunno about wages though that might be right
Rest of it seems to be right, but I've not seen any proper civil strife between Brexit and Remain, just moaning and arguing

Forgot it's now St Paddy's day.

>tfw got to witness every cunt out drinking Guinness and wearing big fuck off green jester hats.

When did we become America where everyone pretends they're real irish.

Growing up in Scotland I learned to be ashamed of my Irish heritage, why is it okay now?

could honestly heem any irish runt in here

I have a friend of Jewish descent, he isn't Jewish himself
He is a Marxist and wants all white people dead

I think its just a genetic thing in them, they can't help it

Was it even the fucking cops? Why are they looking in your gaff? You a dealer? Or just buying?

she btfo japan and weebshitters

lol

its just an excuse to get pissed mate. no one actually gives a shit about ireland.

Yes

These people need to be put back in their place

Social Media was a mistake

Not nuking the third world after decolonisation was a mistake

nah he's probably just an arrogant student, they're all like that

So is one of your flatmates a dealer or something?

lads found this rare video of the pale maned daschund executing its signature throat strike, which as you know is unique to this breed of animal

youtube.com/watch?v=pBI8Qb4HFgM

>do you just spend hours getting upset over shit that retards post on social media or something mate

Really disgusting accent

you a drugdealer or something la

*digs up your uncle*
*ties strings to his rotten skeleton*
*has him dance a jig and then dissolves the body in a vat of Guinness*
Ha you were saying boyo?

yes, linking their posts on an anonymous internet forum that they won't read your autistic rants will definitely show them

reconsider your life mate

'o 'r

wow but isn't Jacob Ben-Sholomostein white?!

Shame on ye lick Arse Hun cunt

my dad killed himself on st. patrick's day, and his name was patrick

>Dude, you just need to believe in yourself more

Oh, right, where I'm from waking up is an excuse to get pissed.

starting to think yanks were right about blacks needing to be kept in their place

good tunes

what is this uncle shit

none of my uncles are dead

>Growing up in Scotland I learned to be ashamed of my Irish heritage

Why exactly?

>calm reply
>haha troled
pfft

my goal is to convert /brit/

first /brit/. then one day, the world

indeed

actually sick of the state of the english desu fucking independence NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGHHHHHHHHHH