Okay let's see.

Kong - Modern beasts
Godzilla - Ancient beasts
Gamera - the sea
Ultraman - Alien

anything else I'm missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realgdt/status/655094941148925953
mtv.com/news/1823376/godzilla-writer-explains-how-sequels-mothra-would-be-like-the-joker/
youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kong - Modern beasts
How is he modern? The fucking trailer literally implies he's been there with all the other dinosaurs. Did you not see those huge dino bones?

Mothra or Rodan nigga.

Pacific Rim - Man

If Godzilla pops out to fuck up other big monsters, why does he leave King Kong alone?

A god doesn't see a king as a threat.

Legendary's Kaiju Universe is fucking dead. Kong will flop. Godzilla 2 is off the rails. Toho brought back the real Godzilla. They should just focus on Pokeyman shit from here on.

>That big grin on Godzilla

Resurgence looks like a massive turd

They did nothing wrong.

Not prey. Many apex predators avoid other apex predators (carnivorous or omnivorous) as they wouldn't want to risk the injury, unless they absolutely had too.

For instance, during prehistoric Africa, The Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus shared the habitat, along with quite a few other predator and few herbivores. Paleontologist where stumped as to how they could all live around each other and and not go extinct. What they realized is that they didn't have to fight. Spino was aquatic and stuck to feeding on fish and sharks, Carcharodontosaurus feed on dry land.

They existed

They were cuties

preggo Muto was hot

>when the mama Muto's babies got incinerated
>her anguished roar

The monsters had more characterization than the actual people.

That's how it's suppose to be.

>Sex on Godzilla's lawn
>Did nothing wrong
Ok

So what do we know about the Kaiju Cinematic Universe so far?

Thanks for reminding me this comes out Friday, hopefully we get a torrent soon

Only three movies in production confirmed with Skull Island, Godzilla 2, and Godzilla vs King Kong. Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah are confirmed.

If legendary was smart they'd remake War of the Gargantuas and add it to this series.

The Kong movie will take place on the Skull Island without the usual finale in NYC. I think that since it takes place in the 70s he will be even bigger because judging from the trailer he's still too short.

Godzilla 2 will be the second movie and will probably feature Rodan, Mothra and King Ghidorah.

Then Godzilla vs. Kong. I have no idea what can they do after that. 4 movies is fine I think.

Any info about the Skull Island creatures? Will we see dinosaurs or just their skeletons?

A big ass spider is in the trailer.

I would love to see the Gargantuas fight Baragon.

Del Toro's favorite monster next to Godzilla. It's gonna happen.

>People think Anno's Godzilla is good

POISON GAS
TADPOLE VS TRAIN
CAN'T LET GODZILLA GET IN THE POOL OR IT'LL BE CLOSED FOR AIDS

>Del Toro's favorite monster next to Godzilla.
Get the fuck outta here! For real?

Jon Peters, pls

twitter.com/realgdt/status/655094941148925953
Ok it's still a long list.

I don't think those rumors are true. I have heard there's a second Godzilla in the movie but that's it

That's whats up!

I wonder if Kong will absorb electricity?

>Godzilla vs Charles Barkley will never be adapted

>deliberate foul

That's why he ain't got no ring

Still waiting for a SlamJam mashup with the Godzilla theme.

>implying tuna wouldn't go to land and fuck up the lion

That's a lot of fish!

>implying the lion wouldn't wreck the shit out of the tuna

I fully expect the trailer to play No Church in The Wild

Is Barkley canon?

It will come down to an alien fleet attacking Earth by releasing alien kaijus on our planet. Our Earth kaijus will fight them. Kaiju Avengers.

Kong originally isn't even that big lol

Go back to bed Edwards, sorry Disney raped Rogue One

>Why can't I get the same old shit we've had for the past 60 years

Half Century War was god tier, probably one of the best Godzilla stories.

>King Ghidorah confirmed.

Cool.

Why hasn't Dogora popped up in any other kaiju movie since the original Dogora? That thing terrified me and his size is so large it isn't even known...love that fucking movie.

Pic related

Del Toro directed Frankenstein Conquers the World movie for the Kaiju Cinematic Universe when? And then a War of the Gargantuans movie, god damn.

>Kong: Skull Island
Introduces Kong, may turn monsters of Skull Island into Toho monsters (like the spider in the trailer being Kumonga or instead of a T-Rex having him fight Gorosaurus)

>Godzilla 2
Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah confirmed for "Godzilla sequels", all three may or may not be in Godzilla 2.

>Godzilla vs King Kong
Godzilla and Kong start fighting, team up to fight a "greater foe". Might be Ghidorah, might be an original monster.

>Misc details
New/original monsters are still happening according to Thomas Tull. Ghidorah MIGHT not be in Godzilla 2 and may instead be the "greater enemy" Kong and Godzilla fight, or maybe Ghidorah will even be saved for a huge team up movie later. All they said was that they "got the rights to those three monsters". Additionally, regarding Godzilla 2, Borenstein has said he plans on having Mothra as the antagonist, calling her "the Joker to Godzilla's Batman".

And so far that's all we know. If Kong does really well next year, expect a shit-load of Kaiju Cinematic Universe announcements at SDCC 2017.

Oh, mis-interpreted the Joker quote; they want to make Mothra dark/gritty/realistic like Nolan did with Ledger's Joker.

mtv.com/news/1823376/godzilla-writer-explains-how-sequels-mothra-would-be-like-the-joker/

Why would anyone want to make Mothra dark and gritty?

To "fit the setting" apparently. Kinda was hoping Borenstein would get replaced along with Edwards.

>Deliberate
pfffffffffffffffffffffffft nigga Godzilla all up in his grill there, that's a block foul any day of the week.
>People going for the monster instead of man
Cuck motherfuckers

I want a CGI Titanosaurus desu famzilla

i think his unleashed design could work well in the legendary movies

Posting latest Kinozilla trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s