Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" blasts as a collage of yearbook pictures of revered Marvel Studios heroes such as Iron Man...

>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" blasts as a collage of yearbook pictures of revered Marvel Studios heroes such as Iron Man and War Machine in their teenage years fills the screen, with the caption "EVERY HERO HAS A STORY", following by a montage of an average day in the life of Peter Parker (Tom Holland).

>At class, Peter is watching a YouTube recording of his fight with Giant-Man from CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, while the teacher challenges his students to answer a complex question. Flash Thompson (Tony Revolori) eagerly answers it, but gets it wrong, and the teacher then shifts focus to Peter, who easily answers it correctly despite not having been paying attention to class. As the teacher congratulates Peter, Flash sulks in his chair, clearly pissed.

>Cut to Peter and his best friend Ned Leeds (Jacob Batalon) by their lockers, checking out girls as they walk by. Peter remarks "We gotta' stop doing this before it gets creepy", just as the mysterious Michelle (Zendaya) passes by and quips "too late".

>We then catch Peter at chemistry class. While the other students are hard at work, he's secretly using school supplies to synthetize his webbing. Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot. He sights.

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she completes "Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."

>What follows are brief flashes of Spider-Man doing this thing: Climbing up walls, running over cars and fighting muggers. SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING flashes onscreen, followed by the first glimpse at the Vulture (Michael Keaton), menacingly soaring down a tube.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/spider-man-homecoming-footage-reveals-the-vulture-comic-con-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 best spiderman movie today

Liar

Looks like shit and i can't believe an spic is going to be Agent Venom.

>Near him, a group of girls, Michelle among them, are playing "F, Marry, Kill" with famous heroes. When one of them suggests Spider-Man, all of the others instantly go for "kill", within Peter's earshot.
>Later, in his Spider-Man guise, Peter rounds them up, takes them to an abandoned project apartment and declares: "I just married all of you, now we're going to fuck until I kill you." Brutally sodomizing them all to death.

I mean, I know why they got Raimi to guest direct that scene, but it sort of clashes with the rest of the story, doesn't it?

>Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
Holy fucking miscast of the century.

Color me $10 lighter!

Go to gym first.

> Wanda went to Bombed Ruins High School of Shit Life.
> Thor went to BigHeim School for Big Boys.

slashfilm.com/spider-man-homecoming-footage-reveals-the-vulture-comic-con-2016/

Not necessarily, I think it fleshes out Peter's character quite well.

> It's a 10 minute long scene.

Yeah, but does it need to be a third of the movie?

> >Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she completes "Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."

Parker luck strikes again.

>when the one girl says "I heard he's a fucking Jew" and the other girls recoil in disgust and start talking about how repulsive circumcised dicks are

That added nothing to the plot

Bitches love Spider-Man but boy do they not love Pete!

>Get your filthy hands off me you dirty disgusting SPIC

How did Raimi get away with this?

This sounds fucking awful

It was a simpler time.

>It's literally a diversity SJW shitfest

JUST

FUCKING

JUST

Playing Ned Leeds. The blonde stud who stole Betty Brant from Peter.

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". As Peter struggles to come up with an answer, she completes "Just kidding. I really don't care what you do."
>Upon hearing this, Peter violently grabs Michelle by the back of the neck, throws her to the ground, and kicks her repeatedly in the ribs and pelvis, screaming "DO YOU CARE NOW YOU FUCKING COON CUNT?!"

I don't know guys, I don't think Tom Holland can pull off this scene.

wow sounds like another shitty MCU movie, down to the boring antagonist

Let me guess, Betty Brant is black and so is J3.

Was meant for

Jesus fucking Christ

This sounds worse than most

I know we've seen him in Civil War, but I never doubt what an actor can do, too many times we've judged one too soon only to be blown away by their performances. I believe Tom can really pull of that violent white supremacist anger that Tobey Maguire mastered so sublimely in the Raimi films.

>As he ejaculates, Peter screams: "Hey there! Here Comes the SPIDER-MAN!"

>F, Marry,Kill

Why are 16 year olds such sluts?

It makes sense tho: Peter Parker lives in a shithole along with a bunch of spics and niggers as opposed to his beautiful life in the 60's.
I will not watch it anyway because i hate MCU capeshit and i want an Spidey movie that is not mediocre.

I don't know it was brilliant watching Tobey call out that filthy kike for not fixing his door.

>as opposed to his beautiful life in the 60's
He still had blacks in his school back then.

He's a big guy.

Of course not. Can't have a minority take another minority when there are plenty of white women about

>just as the mysterious Michelle (Zendaya) passes by and quips "too late".

That's not a quip. That's a joke. A joke that was set up by Peter since he thought that none of the girls were listening.

It's a shitty joke, but there's no point in lying.

They were amicable and rich.

SPIDERMAN
SPIDERCAN

>Approaching Michelle, Peter forces her to lick her dead friends' blood off of his erect penis, chanting: "Spider-Blood, Spider-Blood! Radioactive Spider-Blood!"

>Peter unexpectedly gets a text and hurries out of the classroom, half-assing an excuse to his teacher. Michelle asks "where are you always disappearing to, Parker?". Peter replies "none of your business, nigger."

>implying Marvel would ever do Agent Venom on film

Delusional Flashfags

That description is accurate, except for the casting. Those haven't been announced yet.