How the demise of Kickass Torrents will vastly improve Sup Forums

Now that thousands of Sup Forums NEETs will be forced to get a job to buy their media because of the demise of Kickass Torrents, the overall maturity level of Sup Forums will increase and provide us with serious discussion instead of childish memes and waifu worship.

Thank you, US Government, Apple and Facebook, for working together to take down Kickass Torrents.

.al is up

It's a fake

>he doesn't use private trackers

>one torrent place goes down
>implying others aren't springing up everywhere like a hydra

How is it fake?

>
I hope this is shitposting. It's very embarrassing to think that someone would believe that non-ironically

I couldn't give a shit. I've used Kat.al for the past year and had no problems.

yifi is still up

He just wants a thread with 300+ posters. It's his life's dream.

its you again

And you, piece of shit

Me, me, me, me, me.

Me, too.

No I am serious. Torrents ruin Sup Forums

Gotta chill the worries, a couple of days or at most weeks, and a new Kat, hopefully less pussified, will appear. The orphans of the place are many and some kind of organization will happen

>kat was only barely the most popular torrent site
>after the last TPB hiccup, shit distributed just about evenly
>take down something that barely has a majority
>pretend piracy is now over

If you're not getting paid to do this, I really can't see why. What you're posting is too wrong to really be taken seriously.

>There are people
>In the current year
>Who like to consume lots of media
>Who have access to a computer
>Who know how to pirate
>Who UNIRONICALLY do not use rutracker

Why?

>Majority of Sup Forums can't into private tracker
>They also don't go to the cinema becuase of no singles police
>Board turns to full meme posting except for when capeshit camrips are avaibable
>Sup Forums finally becomes Sup Forums 2.0
Fuck no

You can't be serious, no one could be that stupid.

>New torrents are there
>site works no problem

Well, continue crying for the real one then.

>PirateBay is still up

KickAss was shit and filled with viruses anyway.

NEETs didn't ruin Sup Forums, retarded storm front Sup Forumstards did

here is one more

There are actual women and black folk on the interwebs now

> virus
> using mac

I hope you die of aids like steve jobs

We've always been teetering on that edge. We're just a bad day away from turning into Sup Forums at this point.

There's always been women and black folk on the internet.

Stupid people being on the internet (thanks apple) is the recent development.

Muh facts!

>buys movie ticket
>for one

>publishers/channel checks torrents
>wow thats alot of downloaders
>we need to make more episodes and cliffhangers
>but this user says torrents ruin Sup Forums
>really ? go fuck him up

Go hang yourself.

>Sup Forums 2.0

Sup Forums was the fifth or sixth of the now, what, 10 Sup Forumss? Three literal Sup Forums clones, one modified Sup Forums clone, and then /wsg/, /soc/, /x/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, ... and I'm probably forgetting one or more.

>buy their media
there are actual people on this board RIGHT NOW that do this. i mean its 2016 people

>KickAss was shit and filled with viruses anyway.

Remember when their ads would vibrate your phone and tell you that you have a virus and need to install their software?

>etarded storm front Sup Forumstards did

We made Sup Forums great again. Stay mad, tumblr.

>Torrenting on a phone

I just need to find some free tracker site that I can get a rss feed from like in Kat. Manually looking at every series is some pain.

>buy their media
so you just have to judge a book by it's cover? I mean for all you know the movie you've been longing to see all week that was advertised as the next big thing could just be 2 hours of someone farting on a goldfish as long as the advertisement is good everyone will go see it. I'll just stick with piratebay and judge my movies by watching them, then if i feel like it was a movie that's good enough to rewatch later in life then I'll go buy their fucking media.
Besides top actors are still rolling in money so I don't think hollywood is hurting that much.
>tl;dr: you shouldnt have to buy their media if there's no way of knowing wether it's shit or not.

Remember when you downloaded your first virus and your modem disconnected and tried to call a long distance number but you disconnected the phone jack from the wall and fixed the problem yourself? Doubt it

>not having an ad blocker
>not making sure everything you download is safe

>he doesn't use Sonarr