Why do you hate density?

Why do you hate density?
Be more like Hong Kong.

>Be more like Hong Kong.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO

>Be more like Hong Kong.
>Canadian flag
shocking

I don't think I can live in places denser than Korea. Just too many people for my taste.

You can probably house more people in that pic than you have in my country

this desu. I wish the US had a place comparable to Hong Kong.

>tfw no comfy commie block

I kinda like the mass urbanization look.

Singapore numba 1
Hong Kong numba 2 and CCP puppet

NYC?

But chinks must always love each other.

No, I need lawn where I can see plants and ground. Can't live without them.

Another quality Canadian thread. If you're gonna shitpost at the very least be funny please

Because I like my lebensraum

>I need lawn where I can see plants and ground. Can't live without them.

Good lad.

>purposely paying boatloads of money for a small cramped apartment with no privacy

For what purpose?

NYC is pretty dense

I don't hate population density if done right. You gotta provide options for the things you can do with a full house and land though, like providing cheap options for people who want a workshop.

At least here in Australia, it would be more expensive for me to rent an apartment and a separate workshop than it would to just rent a house.

Dense

Not dense.

But I love it, I love buildings, people around, life and movement

nothing prettier than looking at your window at 7 pm and seeing the thousands of lights and lives

I couldn't survive there. People evolve to be able to endure the noise and pollution and smell and the many people everywhere. Every Hong Kong person ij the past who couldn't live there withered and never had children.

I love density if done right. I like Paris type density over Anime denisty.

arr dos chink
arr rook same

NYC is actually more dense than HK as is SF

That's because like 5/8ths of Hong Kong is actually empty

Tokyo is pretty dense too

>paris
>everything looks the same
>blank walls
bleh

What's the quality of items in vending machines in Japan, does anyone know? Does each get periodically replaced/refilled? I wonder as to the quality of products and to the age and fidelity of them.

I don't think legally they could sell expired products, so it would be the same as vending machines in the west.

There's a distressing lack of green space in most of Tokyo though.

no thanks

everyone should be more like st john's ngl

Paradise

That looks terrible

>Train crossover noises everyday
JUST

Density looks cool but feels dehumanizing when taken to the extreme

t. Poorfag

Why do you hate space?
Be less retarded

East Hong Kong island?

>talk with a chink
>ask him what region is he from
>"uh i'm from a small town in the south"
>oh a small town? how many people live there? a couple of thousands?
>"uh i think it was 20 million last time i checked"
>"""small town""""
>bigger than fucking moscow
>mfw

Daily reminder: you need at least 2millions US dollars to live in a 2-3 bedrooms apartment in one of buildings in op's pic

I spent time in the walled city of Lahore, which is one of the most dense urban areas in Asia. It has over 200,000 people (some say 250,000 due to unregistered residents) living in 256 hectares, or a little under a square mile.

It was very crowded. Some people have apartments that can only be reached by ladders, because they are sub-divided on the inside and have no interior doors.

reee

What is the sqm of these apartments? Here it is around ~USD$280,000 for 5Room(non-mature area)(110sqm/113sqm balcony) to ~USD$550,000 for 5RM(110sqm/113sqm balcony/150sqm loft) (mature area) for HDB BTOs(No condo facilities like swimming pool and security fencing, but is newly built). 2Mil sounds a bit far fetched honestly speaking

It's much cheaper in Indonesia. Do any people live in Batam or Bintan to save money, and commute to Singapore for work to save money? It's a lot cheaper than Malaysia, too.

The single most important factor in real estate is location though and pic related is not some cheap arse spots. I'd say it's about 20k to 30k dollars per square meters for the apartment in that pic depending on which floor and different direction.

it's seems awful

Average siberian small town

not enough land so we have residential skyscrapers too

It was shown in studies anything past 4 stories high is unhealthy for humans.

There really isn't. It seems overwhelming from above, but there are huge parks in the centre, and there are trees and greenery in every street.

it's so dense, there's so much going on

Wow is that the quintessential Japanese landscape picture?

Jesus Christ
How horrifying

21 Million inhabitants, expected something different?