So how many has he had?

Casting couch general

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/business/media/the-weinstein-brothers-have-oscar-gold-now-they-need-some-cash.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More than the entirety of Sup Forums's userbase, combined.

>that hideous kike

x10

Where is Emma being taken?

>More than the entirety of Sup Forums's userbase, combined.
one?

Talent agent here.

Casting couch is generally a myth, and in fact the majority of casting directors are female. However, there are always women who will use sex to climb the corporate ladder, no matter whether it's Hollywood or a local Goodwill store.

At least his career is dead now.

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/business/media/the-weinstein-brothers-have-oscar-gold-now-they-need-some-cash.html

Google your waifu with the name harvey weinstein and see what comes up?

I'm sure your going to be surprised ;^)

>2015

A weekend excursion on Harvey's dick

Based Harvey shoved his massive greasy cock down Emma's throat, and she loved it. Jews are truly the masterrace

Yes but what about your waifu who is she? Has she been with harvey too?

>implying my waifu is 3d

Oh you think harvey is beyond 2d lad?

No waifu escapes harveys dick...

Implying female casting directors wouldn't your waifu anyway...

My waifu is a based jewess Jennifer Connelly and she shoved her greasy cunt into Paul Bettany's face, and he loved it. Jews truly are the masterrace

>Implying female casting directors wouldn't your waifu anyway...

they're not dykes, most of them are just failed actresses.

I got some real bad news for you user...

My commiserations

Never said they were, there probably bi though

do you mean to imply everyone who ever took a photo with Harvey fucked him? Including that senile accountant looking Jew and that Asian photographer in the background?

No just your favourite waifu

Yes. Harvey's trouser monster does not discriminate.

Actual footage from later that evening

>implying harvey cares about dimensional boundaries
kek

source?

Wow, she should be careful with that milk. Good thing Harvey is such a gentlemen and gave her a towel..

Poor Emma.

Railed from here to there, with dick and stick.

"I've got Emma bound to the bench just like you requested, Jen. Now...I expect you to give me what I want in return."

What the fuck?

Is the a deleted scene from Goonies?

I've had two personally.
So at least 3.

>i've seen some shit lad but that did disturb me

i dont get it

literally 7 months ago

who's the girl behind the kike

Octopus, children, water, undergarments clinging, kicking legs, tickling behind the legs, the fact that one of them actually came out about being molested- what's not to get?

Harvey's personal prostate masseuse and a dedicated scrotum shaver.

Guys..
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

This is probably the cutest picture of Emma I've ever seen. The leather sleeves, the submissive arm position courtesy the ugly jew, the look on her face, those cute fucking teeth she has.

I'm gonna jerk off right fucking now.

>those waterlogged titlets.

Diamonds.

Yes. Evidently it was "too scary" and they cut it.

How often do the Jews have her BLACKED?

That entire scene (plus overtime for bra-less girl :^)) is sitting on film in some (((guy's))) basement next to a trophy stack. BD doesn't exist for this. Non-elite get btfo.

always wondered why they cut it out when they still fucking mention the octopus at the end

Twice a week.

They don't need to make her. She does it voluntarily all day.

She begs for it constantly.