Been thinking about ending it, guys...

Been thinking about ending it, guys. I've been thinking about it for awhile now really the only thing stopping me is family. I remember watching TV with my dad. It was one of those dateline, or 20/20 shows and it was about a suicide and I remember my dad saying "that's got to be the worst thing finding a family member after they committed suicide, I can't imagine how horrible that must be" well he inadvertently cursed me with those words. As much as I want this life to be over all I can picture is him finding my body and becoming destroyed over it. It's not even that I have any real major problems either. I just don't care about myself anymore. I know my friends don't care about me. They'd argue it but I know they don't. They keep me around because I pay for everything most of the time. Any interest girls have shown has been purely physical. They'll go out with me, have their fun and leave. Sure, most of them I didn't really care about but a few I did and they just used me like all the rest. The one girl I've had feelings for for years is currently in a relationship. Of course she made sure to mention she had feelings for me BEFORE getting with this guy and then acted like nothing happened. I don't really have anyone I can say this stuff to. How could I? I can't tell my family that the only reason I'm alive is because I'll feel bad about them having to find my body. I can't tell my friends that the only reason they hang out with me is for my wallet. I can't tell the cute girl that she's only talking to me because she wants to get fucked. I can't even tell someone that I love them because despite how bad they fucked up my head, I still can't let them go. So I tell you guys. Read it, don't, call me a faggot. I don't care anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it faggot

I don't care about myself but I do care about my family and they do care about me. I can't put them through something like thay

However limited your options are you still should have found a better one than asking Sup Forums for help. Try a suicide help helpline if it doesn't work it's not like you will be imbarrassed about it when you're dead.

you're being fucking selfish if you're only thinking about what you're doing to others

man the fuck up and do it. post timestamps too. stream it. it doesnt fucking matter when youre dead so stop being selfish about it

>if it doesn't work it's not like you will be imbarrassed about it when you're dead.

I'm not trying to get talked out of it. I want to do it

>
>you're being fucking selfish if you're only thinking about what you're doing to others

wat

make sure you take a video

Femanon here

I wanna off myself too

Should I just sleep it off or drink more to regret more shit in my life

At least you had a dad to say that to, mine hanged himself before I was born... so did his father. I'm fucked

>pic related

Don't worry, they'll get over you quick enough

Let me rub your tits before you go

Please do

Fuck me until I die, are you near the Midwest

I'm from pol

Does that change anything

ass lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A

A redpilled girl from Sup Forums? You might just be perfect. Now on to the proof.

This. Escalated. Quickly. Sometimes I love Sup Forums.

I would if I were drunk

>or drink more
>I would if I were drunk
Hey now

KIll me. Strangle me with your cock deep in my throat

Oh how fast this went from suicide to tiddies

You 69ers are turning me on

Should I just go to bed I don't know what. To do anymore

Fuck bitches, homie. Maybe in 10 years we'll have some good sexbots. At least when they're shallow it's because they're programmed that way.

They could probably be programmed to actually give a shit about you, come to think of it.

Maybe they'll have one for me with a thic dick

>you guys are just as bad as us girls
>found out today my bf of 4 years finger fucked one of my best friends who blew him in return
>I can't fucking eat or sleep
>betrayed by both sexes

If singles I'm fucking slamming some vodka and live streaming my pathetic loser self

start saying fuck you to all your "friends" ... - give some or all money for a great cause, maybe some children hospital or something......then tell your friends you dont have any money left cuz what you did.......you will quickly see what is what....golddiggers will be gone too.........then think of your dad again.....

Do it, rolling dubs for tits with timestamp

I'm straight.

bye bye, human race

OP, instead of killing yourself do all the things you said you "can't" do in your post