WHITE MAN CAME, ACROSS THE SEA!

WHITE MAN CAME, ACROSS THE SEA!

Cheif Wahoo is racist. Stop posting this.

There are 108 double stitches on a baseball.

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK

there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist

it's only racist because it hurts feelings. If people would man the fuck up and laugh at themselves this world wouldn't be such a shithole. Here i'll give you something to work with. I'm a fat guy browsing a sports board, go ahead and make a joke, I won't get offended. It's that simple.

Oh look, it's the ugliest face in all of baseball. No wonder these guys lost.

haha ur fat

fuck you little bitch

Iron maiden is pretty good tee bee aych

Out of the silent planet is one of my favorite songs of all times.

Out of the silent planet is also a pretty good fantasy book by cs lewis

that logo is so problematic

>Oh chief wahoo is not racist who cares if it's a family sport? Man up!
What Leaveland Fans really mean:
>please don't take away my silly injun! It's all I have in my fire river existence!

I before E, except after C, or when sounding like A, as in neighbor or weigh

For faggots, yes

I was out by Wrigley on Wednesday night, how many threads like this were there? Any other clever ones?

Nothing clever on Sup Forums about Chief Wahoo, desu

HE BROUGHT US LISTERINE SO IT'S ALL GOOD

Yes there is you shithead go choke on your trump hat.

there is literally nothing wrong with caricatures for mascots. You dont see catholics get butthurt of the swinging friar

Sioux got butthurt about the "Fighting Sioux" nickname, Irish embrace the "Fighting Irish" nickname. How can one be offensive but not the other

Separatism ≠ supremacy. Both are racist but there's nothing wrong with the former. I wouldn't expect a liberal cuck who's incapable of grasping a nuanced point of understanding that though.

it all depends on the group's ability to handle the banter

go choke on your bull's penis

There's nothing wrong unless it promotes stereotypes, like Wahoo. Also his visage is an eyesore in it's own right. They should change it to something like the Blackhawks, not that nasty red smudge they call an Indian.

Problematic

>racism been around since first sentient being
>racism created every known country
>must be Trump's fault

Go choke on ur reddit

Hello Trevor Bauer

SEETHING
Getting this worked ahahahhahaahha

what sterotypes does it promote. Native americans were iron age savages who dressed like that.

If they had stereotypes he would be chugging Listerine and cashing a welfare check

Man you're dumb, Natives have brown skin without severely hooked noses and don't wear feathers like that. Also his name is Wahoo, because some dude went, "a huh huh, it sounds injun enough." It's supposed to be a sports mascot, not resemble old white supremacy propaganda.
As long as they have Wahoo, the Indians will never win a World Series.

Get off my board you stupid smelly monkey nigger.

Go jump in your flaming tar pit, Leaveland.

>Everyone is mad
>at the Cleveland Windians

More like Windy-ans, their WS drought is hanging in the breeze. The last time they won, Israel became a country. The last time the Cubs won, I was taking a shit and walked out in time to see Rizzo make the winning catch.