Anybody wanna assassinate Trump?

Anybody wanna assassinate Trump?

No but I wouldn't call the cops if I saw it happen

Not falling for your shit, department of homeland security. Now leave me alone.

Nope why would we hurt our God emperor, I would like to hunt down all the liberal snowflake faggots that threaten him and kill them because they're all fucking traitors.

What about you OP? Are you just a cunt hypocrite or would you do it?

>falling for the god emperor meme
You realize that Sup Forums supported him ironically until newfags like you ruined everything, right?

Your 'god emperor' is nothing but a sex-offender with a bad-hairpiece.
Any other candidate would've blown Hillary Clinton away in a general election.
He barely got in, and actually had fewer votes.

Newfag calling others newfag lol

>Sup Forums had only supported him ironically
No they didn't. Those fuckwits were and always have been precisely the kind of race-paranoia bottom denominator that Donald Trump exploited to get the presidency.

Then why don't you? It's not like they're that hard to find, check any campus coffee house or flea market. Oh wait. That's right, you're just a fat, lazy redneck who talks shit on pathetic boards like Sup Forums, and will never come close to doing a significant thing in your life.

Good thing we don't live in a shit country where the majority vote always wins.

>falling for the god emperor meme
wow youre stupid, lurk more

oh the irony

You know the NSA is a secretive agency that receives untold billions per year, and likely monitors all communications on earth right? I wouldn't be surprised if you triggered some sort of keyword flag in on some spy server.

fuck this thread and fuck liberals for ruining it

Nah he is doing fine
Just look the US mint came up with his own unique coin

thats a crime you know lol

>liberal snowflake

yet your god emperor wants to make press conferences a safe space where nobody can ask him unpleasant questions

No it's because I respect and follow the rule of law unlike shitskins, Mudslimes and illegal beaners.

Too busy watching the shit show to want anyone to do that. The show must go on.

isn't that illegal?