I haven't browsed since 2009

I haven't browsed since 2009.

What's changed.

You /thread

You can't /thread yourself faggot

Everything, now spread the proper bitching about newfags

Do people still use that term? Isn't that a bit elitist.

yes i can
/thread

/thread
/thread

\thread

>nothing really

Your follow up question: what did i miss?
>nothing really

We were able to elect a collective of benevolent spider wizards to govern the board.

more gay shit on on b now

FBI can see your shit posts.

No one really knows their names or what they do, but I do feel much safer knowing u traded valuable freedoms for their protection.

Paul

A lot man. I first started browsing in like early 2010. I was the definition of a newfag then. kid in highschool. watched shitload of YT videos (before every sperg was trying to make youtube videos as a career). Learned about encyclopedia dramatica from there. learned about Sup Forums from there.

I've browsed on and off since then, floated over to Sup Forums, back to Sup Forums again, and since the past year i've been going on Sup Forums alot. and /wsg/. fuck man, /wsg/ still feels like it has some of that spirit Sup Forums had all those years ago. YLYL's are actually funny as fuck, not mangoes, pickles and bananas. This past election cycle, Sup Forums has had some world class, once in a lifetime bantz.

Sup Forumss different. I dunno, it's just moved faster than the rest of Sup Forums. immence normie populace browsing the "d33p h4x0R web" and positng low quality shit. But im still here, lurking away...

RUN till it´s time...If you left this behind, dont come back

More furfags and fucking queers convinced that they're not gay by loving traps.

Other than that pretty much the same

>90% is hardcore leftist
>90% are trap loving homosexuals (probably no surprise there, see above)
>bananas
>nigger lovers

I mean look at it like this, normies have taken over this board in sheer number. Sup Forums is not the great place it used to be. I have been here for a while and I actually am this about moving because the people in this place are terrible.

Look mom i posted it again!!11

Its 5am & Im enjoying this