He looks mixed, I don't think he's pure white

She looks like 12.

not very white desu

Am i white?

hi

He asked for images of white South Africans, not those of the average Argentine

brazilian girl

not even a bit

Sorry, I didn't read that about just white. Anyway, she's cute.

hello

Sauce on the qt in op?

White brazilian from the state of Santa Catarina.

I doubt she's fully South American, I've never met a South American person that was pure white

these stupid goys from Gramado

wow!:3

who is she?

no

Skin is too dark, not pale enough

sup

el chicANO compañeros

Flávia Charallo

He's not South American, he's European

You just have to search it correctly, here and there you find some white and it's getting rare year after year

that 90`s shirt is fucking awsome

At least it looks like her, look her up

keep on denial

nice strong legs.
probably plays rugby

oy

Bet 90% of then have Mueller as surname

You're the one in denial lad, stop trying to be something you're not. Be proud of your Amerindian and African roots. There's nothing wrong with being mixed

I don't think so. It is very difficult to find in brazil someone who even know what is rugby.

here we go, the non-brazilian talking about what he don't know.
I live here, Muller is not even common

i posted these here a few times
as swedes kek
nobody suspected anything

kek you again
what's so hard to understand that we indeed have tons of european descendants my lad?
this is a melting pot, just like your country
btw I won't argue with you because I know you are a troll doing for the BANTZZ XDDDDD

do I count as white sudaca?

post a pic of yourself

>implying I will expose my face for a bunch of autistics in an autistic site
sorry, but I'd rather keep my reputation clean

this isn't the properly use of this meme, moortuguês

Just search South brazil on google

They're all so ugly it hurts.

Why South people is so fucking autistic, try to prove they are white and how german they are as much as possible, for fuck sake
To be German you need a fucking Reisepass cunt

senpai

Like 20% of South Brazilians are white, the rest are mongrels.

>try to prove they are white and how german they are as much as possible, for fuck sake
Kek, the autistic here is you. Who is trying to prove South is white? I just mentioned and showed that the south of Brazil is much easier to find white ppl.
I know non-southerns like you have some problem with this, but I don't care

Why do South American spics always pick cherry picked images of 'whites' to defend themselves? No one here denies that there are European('white') people in South America, it's just that they're a very small minority. All south american countries have a mestizo/or other type of mixed majority

And?

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that just pointing it out.

>it's just that they're a very small minority
Yes, but there are small cities in south Brazil that 70 or 80% of people are still white. Guess what, it's safe there.

I can tell you are that retarded chimpanizilian that posts on Sup Forums just by the way you phrase things.

how are they "defending" themselves? you are obsessed.

>hur dur non white like you
Nice argument pleb

Not pale enough, looks like he could pass as a fucking Arab

She's not fully white, you can tell by the facial features. She's a light skinned mixed person. Remember the One drop rule you monkeys

yep, it was taking long for the self hater shows up

"let me tell you about your country"
you americans never learn, jesus fucking christ

>non white
I said non-southern, and about this I'm sure

Is this a BR?

I see her posted in some threads from time to time.

No one will give you a medal or a pat in the back for being white, so it's ok to admit you have some black or amerindian grandfather.

I fucking love the creative of poor people, this shit is just amazing youtube.com/watch?v=RtlqJufi0SI

Russian.

>She's not fully white
kek, who gives a shit? she is god tier and that's all that matters.

remember i asked you in another "whiteness" thread about this couple are they white? you said yes, remember?

>this entire thread

Are Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters really this obsessed with the concept of "whiteness" in real life as they are on the internet, because this is just pathetic. If the only thing you can cling too is your skin pigmentation then that's really sad. It's like you guys have no actual individual traits.

actually I throw up when I enter on Sup Forums
the other guy was implying about this, not me lol

Why do BRs always post her then?

Do they have to appropriate whiteness?

Pedazo de orto la concha de mi madre traiganme el valde

>pigmentation
This man believes race is only "pigmentation"
lol

Good stay out.

she's cosplaying as a brazilian indian you dumbfuck

t.Misael Armando Cabrerra

White Brazilian from Curitiba at university in UK here

ama

whitest man you'll find in uruguay

well I never said I wanted one neither I'm implying. you're just making things up

It's a photoshop of some Russian girl.

I don't, race definitely exists, but races aren't well defined. Labeling them by buzzwords like 'white' is extremely stupid. The term "white" was simply a new world term created to differentiate between the dark skinned natives and Africans, it was based on no scientific basis whatsoever. I find it funny how you Sup Forumsniggers always sperg out about "whiteness"

Damn the photoshop looks cuter.

Something I know is white and asians: lot of neanderthal blood compared to other races.
Subsaarian negros: none or almost none neanderthal blood.
It is very simplistic, but we know that some details make many differences

dude, we are just posting white people of our countries because OP asked for.
the implications were made by the other retarded americans who came here. if there's one to blame about this retardation, they are the one.

races are very well defined.

I just don't define them as "white" and shit

White is White, that's it, there is no spectrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

Ready my other post dumbass, "white" was literally created to simply differentiate between light skinned and dark skinned people. It's an arbitrary social designation, anyone light skinned enough can claim to be "white". Hell there are literal middle easterners with white skin, but they still wouldn't be considered "white" in the cultural sense. Lots of Southern Europeans have olive skin, but there's no "olive skin" category creates for them. All native European are Caucasian and in the same genetic cluster, but despite that Italians, Irish, poles, etc. weren't considered white for a long time. Only Anglos and germanics got that benefit, but gradually the others became so. Hell, everyone associates Europeans=whites, yet lots of people don't consider Albanians or Bosnians to be "white" despite being Caucasian and in the same genetic cluster as other Europeans

americans can't help but turn everything into some discussion about racism n shet

it's pretty sad

shut up, you filthy indian.

do you want basshunter to rape your ass or something?

>races are very well defined
>this chinese cartoon proves it
lel