I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica...

I dont have much time but please listen to what im telling you all. I just got in from Antarctica. Stationed there for the past 18 months. Its time for you all to go to your loved ones and i find somewhere safe. I wish i could say that it will pass but i cant. What we found is evil. Some sort of self replicating humanoid. It was dormant, frozen if or sort of. All i know is that its fucking scary as hell and there seems to be no way to stop it. Im taking such a huge risk talking about this but it doesnt matter. We are all fucked. Im almost done packing about 5 min out then im destroying this device. Dont sit around hoping for your tv to tell you what to do because they aint going to tell you shit about this. I doubt they even know. God bless you all

Last thread was entertaining I'm sad it's gone.

Fuck off

Jesus christ its only been like 20 minutes since the last post give it a fucking rest

fuck it.
fuck it all
last thread was entertaining until the newfags arrived then it went to shit
and now a continuation thread
fuck you

>frozen wasteland
>self replicating humanoid

Wait...are you telling me John carpenters 'The thing' is real? Oh shizerfen nigga.

for fuck's sake. die in hell

Wait. This is OP. You guys just 404ed the other thread. How did this one start. Not joking. This is OP. I have the original snapshot from the first post.

proof please

i am spooked

Theres the snapshot.

THEY COME FROM BELOW OUR FEET. WE ARE OUTERTERRESTRIALS AND THEY ARE THE INNER. THEY WANT OUR LAND, OUR LIVELIEHOODS, WE DISTURBED THEM. OUR GOVERNMENTS FEAR THEM, THEY FEAR US EQUALLY. ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

IT BEGAN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS
THE ISLAND DRIFTED AWAY
THE VOICES ARE CRYING IN SILENCE THAT ALL WILL HEAR WHILE VOTES ARE BEING RECOUNTED
THE BEAR IS SOON TO LEAVE ITS CAVE

SOON. FUCKING SOON. THE ROD AND RING WILL STRIKE, THE ROD AND RING ARE SYMBOLS OF POWER, POWER WE DONT HAVE.

what does this prove?
anyone can take a picture of the thread

How the fuck else is he supposed to prove something like that?

Look at it. Theres no replies when i snapshot it. Im using my phone so i dont know wht it looks like on PC.

i am the OP

get the fuck outta here, beardo boy

You are being replicated as we speak nigga. It is up to you to save us all and kill the thing.

holy crap, the threads are bring replicated

Ooga booga niggas it's me the thing and it's too late. I'm here forever now. Spooked ya didn't I?

Is that all you can come up with is Beardo Boy? Try this. Your an inbred that eats your mother cunt and lets your father fuck u in the ass while your sister gives you a handjob. Or maybe your a nigger chink. How about a dickless wooly kike.

That was some of the lamest shit I've ever read.

i don't need to come up with "creative" insults, you are a beardo boy and you know it

You are a pedo

it's OP alright, no one is as butthurt as he is and the fact that he doesn't use tags

google.com/maps/place/71°56'55.3"S 23°20'42.9"E/@-71.9486917,23.3430724,1407m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-71.9486917!4d23.3452611?nogmmr=1

Your probably a child rapist arent you.

yeah motherfuckers deny that

>google.com/maps/place/71°56'55.3"S 23°20'42.9"E/@-71.9486917,23.3430724,1407m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-71.9486917!4d23.3452611?nogmmr=1
spoopy

it's all a social experiment

You are the lamest shit your parents ever created. Shame on them

i see a parking lot in the middle of Antarctica all the time, STEP UP YOUR SPOOKY GAME PEOPLE

no man i just had me and my friend reshearch this shit and its surious, they found old, i mean old structures in the middle of artic, and investigated them, only to find something worth covering up man wtf

>THE ROD AND RING WILL STRIKE

Yeah...MY rod will strike her ring if ya know what I mean...

>you and your friend research this
>finds secrets that involves old structures
>ON THE INTERNET
>so easy but story never gets out
youjustgotexposed.wad

y the fuck do u honestly think u haven't heard anything about this anywhere hmm, legit think in the shoes of motherfuckers who run countrys mass panic dont help pay them bills bros,

literally dont take some shit suriously, this i 100% e suriously, bro im already packing

I'll meet you outside
>pic related

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

13 posters one of them is me, ones op, thats means 11 of you guyz were warned do the math, i'll be waiting at a local bomb shelter were i live, near GMHS i suggest u do the same. as i just got here.

i just got a call from the government
they say that aliens are coming to invade you all
i have level 13 clearance and i get acecss to all the area 51 stuff

Bout to post this exact thing, fucking loved the thing, and kurt Russells hair and beard

OP here, some nigger is posting this exact same thing on /x/