Ausfag here for the next hour or so. AMA cunts

Ausfag here for the next hour or so. AMA cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

my105.com/mobi/ListingDetails/id/6902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not special because you're Australian. Fuck off mate.

Why do you think I care?

You broke it, fag.

Nice double-post newfag
Also: Lrn2 reply

Nigger

how do you feel about all your ancestors being rapists and criminals?

Second post wasn't mine. Or third, or forth for that matter.

fourth*

>all

I was the second post you damn idiot

I'm proud of what I did.

4th was mine and there was Ajay 3 guess here before i posted.
Also
>You're not special because you're Australian. Fuck off mate.

Pretty much means anything I do is better than my ancestor's, and also gives me justification for anything fucked up that I do

So wait a minute, is samefagging a thing now? Like an accepted thing? Does Sup Forums actually accept anything?

i feel like your slightly contradicting yourself. but i respect your answer nonetheless

Sameposting is not the same as samefagging.

OP does not represent australians

We are not all shitposting faggots!

Checked

What city?

You'll be dead soon enough, sweet prince.
Godspeed

Wollongong

You poor thing.

Why is stuff so expensive in Australia when it's a digital download? For example, I've heard things like Photoshop and Netflix and video games that don't have to be shipped are still priced as if they did have to be shipped.

Could be worse. Could be Woy-woy or Wagga-wagga

Have you met Nagi? & if so what did you think?

Not really

wanna get yo dick sucked?

Do me a favor and shove a splintered two by four up your well-worked cunt, you self-righteous animal rights douche-nozzle.

Ahh, the Australia tax.
Basically our politburo shit-scared of our local economy going tits-up, so they tax the fuck out of everything that isn't built or grown here. Digital content included.
Cars are the worst though.
A car that costs $50,000 in USA, japan or Europe will cost $85,000 here. Then the cunts go "well, you can afford to pay more than $80k for a car, so you can afford to pay a luxury car tax on top of that"

Clarence i fucking told you to watch the shop now fuck off ya smelly potata headed fuck

2/10
Made me reply

You fukken druggo

Every time I catch an aus flag on Sup Forums you fucks are tossing shit bants for kicks I don't even want to fucking hear it

Does Australia still have a thriving muscle car culture? Like utes with far too much horsepower? Or was that a thing of the 1970s and 1980s?

What's wrong with all the dogs in this thread, they look fukkin weird

Its not tax that makes a $900 canon camera lens cost 3k. Its the 2 speed market economy that has crept up on everyone and the faggot importers knowing this and setting the market for the wealthy end of town and fuck the rest. The haves think nothing of dropping 3k, while the have nots struggle to eat and pay rent from the same pay packet.

Wtf is a shit bant?

Nah. It died with $1.40 a litre petrol. Some people still spend half thier pay on cars but the numbers are dwindling. I think holden and ford sold about 5000 large cars between them last year and are virtually bankrupt. Everyone drives some kind of rice now

petrol is only 1.20 a litre at the moment thank fuck

Yeah man. Google summernats. The manufacturers aren't making as many muscle cars these days, but that isn't stopping bogans from bolting superchargers on top of superchargers then bolting them onto v8s

If you like overpowered Ute's, then you'll love the major with a rear mounted Turbo, and nos. It's good for 1200hp amd 9 second quarters. Up for sale if you're interested
my105.com/mobi/ListingDetails/id/6902

Does Australia have a national identity?

Yeah, nah. We used to but this multiculturalism bullshit has pretty much fucked that.

Thats racist. You can't say that. That goes against my hijab and my religion back where I came from.

Yes

That pretty much sums it up

I live here too, the shit that goes on is a nightmare. Yes, we were less than polite to the aboriginals, but that doesn't make every little thing we do racist. We are entitled to protect our cultural identity.

Can't say Merry Christmas in retail anymore because its possibly offensive, fuck me.

Fuck off bogan this is not gumtree you lowlife piece of shit

I just read what you wrote aloud so your mum could hear it. She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to tell you to fuck up cunt

It's only going to get worse dude. I work for the federal government. We just had 'transgender guidlines' presented to us. We're now no longer allowed to use gender specific pronouns. FML

The price of housing in Aus is the highest in the world, my house was 600k when i bought it 5 yrs ago and is now worth 950k...how young blokes will ever afford to live hear has got me fucked...

Go to bed faggot. Its a school night

tired of ya own mum aye .Your mum swims out to meet visiting US aircraft carriers aye

Political Correctness is a fucking copout. This whole intergender or intersex shit about there being more than 2 genders? UGHHHHH. If you count trans as a different gender, then you have 3. But beyond that COME ON.

Used to work in a fucking FACTORY of all places, got a written warning for inappropriate conduct when I asked a forklift driver if he got his ticket at blind cunts r us because he crashed his forklift into more than 2 tonnes of fucking product.

Text me a nice big cock pic ya wankers 0408 979 262

You got a written warning because no one likes you. Not because of anything you said

bruh wtf ...
thats fukd m8 .

worst of all , i live here too , not keen on that bs spreading even fkn more .

fuck oath dude .

what state u in ?

This. Stop being a sperglord and learn some social skills.

>blind cunts r us
You know how I know you're a legit Australian

NSW south coast mate, 1hr south of Sydney...which is another story good luck getting anything for under 1 million there, even in the west

is that pic a self portrait?

Fuck no. I wish I was as hard as that cunt

Shits me to tears that this is becoming more and more acceptable.

fuckin sauce?

pec flexorama

How the fuck do you live in that heat?
Anything above 15 degrees Celsius is torture.
>pic related, best weather.

Ï second that. Heat sucks. Winter is the best.

crank the air con &
dont leave the house ,
m8 .

Sounds horrible.
>pic related, home town.

damn bro ,
shits ridiculous .

im over here in WA & me n the missus are tryna build or buy , but the price to size ratio is fukd man .
then theres what suburb & all that shit ...

fuck me dead ,
we're all gna die with debt the way its goin ay .

tbh it is , jus goin outside u basically get drained of all energy & hope lol .

its lit tho comin back into a fkn freezing house after bein out in that fkn heat .

place looks hella nice man ,
wheres that ?

Housing market is going to crash hard in Australia. its going to be a fucking nightmare to see.

Gidday cunt

Fuck off cunt

>place looks hella nice man ,
wheres that ?
Little town called Abisko here in northern Sweden.
Normal winter temperature -32 degrees Celsius.
Population 80-90 people.
Lived here my entire life.

Nah. The government will just keep letting the Chinese buy up housing until they own everything and we are all paying rent in yuanrens. The government is terrified of the fallout from a housing collapse.

God forbid the people will stop banking on their annual 10% gains. Fuck the consequences

Oh god, I hadn't considered that alternative. Either way, the housing market is headed for utter devastation. This rate of growth is a fucking joke.

How do you feel about all the South Africans going there and taking over?

>taking over

You're not Australian because you're special. Off mate fuck

Yea nah get fucked aye

Them and the Rhodesians have been doing that for 40 years, they integrate pretty well.