SUCKING A DICK thread: wouldn't you love to have a big cock smeared and flopping all over your face while you hungrily...

SUCKING A DICK thread: wouldn't you love to have a big cock smeared and flopping all over your face while you hungrily try to suck it all?

yes i'd love to make it hard and wet and then slam my ass on it

Where would you take the cumshot? I like it on my face. I'd lick it all up too. I want one now

Are you the "log of shit" guy?

Your vocabulary and phrasing is very similar to that faggot, so I wouldn't be surprised

i think i'd stare at it until it spurts on my face

No. That's gross but funny

I'd love to just keep having wave after wave of cocks in my face

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.

why the fuck are they gay illusionary nigger dicks ?

Source?

That bulb needs to punch me right in the prostate

I love when they cum in my mouth. BBC tastes so good too

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

I'd love it

Raw fuck

Sex