Tfw just visited Sup Forums for the first time

> Tfw just visited Sup Forums for the first time

That board can't be healthy

Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums.

Keep seething though.

You misspelled /fit/

mah nigga, trips confirm

Soc is less healthy than anything on the site by a good margin.

kys saxfaggot

BASED FUCKING SAXON

SAXON
A
X
O
N

Swallowing the political redpill is difficult at first.

It's a place for autistic faggots to pretend that they are in a position of power by using olympic level mental gymnastics. They pretend reddit is a liberal hivemind but literally any opinion that disagrees with them gets called a shill. Literal cucks who dream about watching their non-existent girlfriends getting fucked by black men while they watch. The projection is strong with them.

This . I hate how much Sup Forums tries to act like they embody Sup Forums when Sup Forums is a cancerous tumor on Sup Forums that should be removed

Now you know what an actual internet hugbox looks like

>999

I go to pol and reddit when I want to compare and contrast the two poles of delusion. It an exercise that really makes you think.

Oh you don't like Sup Forums? Just admit you are either a Muslim or feminist and we will understand why

should be using tumblr tbqh

This honestly

>anyone who doesnt like my autistic faggot meeting place is either x or y

the edgy leaf strikes again

Nice get and I actually go on /fit/ a lot, but it's not a good board. It's like a mix of r9k and pol with stale barbell memes.

congrats

reddit is infinitely more normal than Sup Forums
I guess being a normie is being delusional?
Sup Forums is delusion, reddit is just normie
one is clearly worse than the other
the one thing they share in common is that they are both echo chambers

> based Bernie bros on Sup Forums

You missed the worst of Sup Forums, go back to Sup Forums of 2012 and you'll see how bad it was

I think you missed the point

>guy with smallpox
>autistic guy holding a flag
>fedora wearing neckbeard
seems pretty representative of bernie supporters

reddit on average is normie, it's all about finding the pockets of batshit in the subreddits.

Honestly, Sup Forums is the best board on Sup Forums despite being a shadow of its former self. This whole site has rapidly gone to shit over the last two years. I personally blame all that gamergate shit for bringing this site back into the spotlight.

Sup Forums in the last 6 months has brought more redditors to this site than any board or event ever has before.

sometimes I go ironically just to get a feel for the current state of depravity and it never fails to exceed my expectations

literally nobody heard or cared about gamergate in the real world m8, only buttfurious autists

You should honestly be blaming that fucking insufferable Milo Niggeranlopolis

yep

/fit/ and Sup Forums are equally horrible and both breed subhuman autists into the real world

Low test fag detected

he's le quirky because he calls himself a faggot

>tfw you don't like Clinton at all but almost hope she wins purely because Sup Forums will melt down if she does

Sup Forums has driven me into the arms of Shillary, or nearly. I'm almost ready to vote for her out of spite.

polfugees from the_donald returning doesnt count

Ya it will be hilarious

They're redditors. They visit www.reddit.com.

Thats a picture of the disabled section.
Two of them were wearing fedoras. Surely they must represent all 11 million Sanders voters.

>only buttfurious autists
And those buttfurious autists have came over from plebbit and settled here.

t. bernout