What was Sup Forums's great great grandfather's job?

What was Sup Forums's great great grandfather's job?

My grandfather was a cavalry commander ( Captain/ Risaldar ) in the army of the British empire and he was also the prince of the state of Rewari.

So yeah, he'd be disappointed to know that his great great grandson is a Sup Forumstard.

Money runner for the Italian Mafia. Same as almost all of that side of the family down to my grandparents.

Small ship builder in Ireland

Economics professor & college baseball coach.
Other one
Hardware store employee & drunk

Most of my ancestors were hanged as sheep rustlers in Scotland. But my grandfather was a commando in the Second World War, a light-fighter they'd send in first before a major offensive to take out officers. He didn't talk much about his experiences in the war except when he was very drunk, and they were very dark.

Once, he was told to interrogate a German officer who was all covered in blood and tied to a chair. When the man refused to speak, my grandfather stabbed him in the face with a bayonet -- and his head fell off. It had been a practical joke.

He also explained that at night they'd crawl around in the pitch blackness, from foxhole to foxhole, feeling people's boots. If they found laces, they'd move on. If they didn't find laces, they'd silently slit the man's throat while he slept. The German jackboots were more comfortable than the Allies' boots, but after the first few times men wearing German boots were found with their throats slit the next morning soldiers learned not to wear them.

Your great grandpa was a white indian .....cucked by the british...classic

Money lender and an artillery officer during wartime. I think he put in together about 15 years of service.

Learn to post, faggot.

STFU & spill the beans about your degenerate grandfolk or GTFO

Also I'm not OP

Also, the former was a naval officer. Flew dirigibles during the WWII in South America I think. Anyway, something happened he got caught in the jungle & got jungle rot on his feet.

Soldier in the Confederate army. Name was zebediah. He got shot in the head and lived

Poor as shit Scots-Irishman who hopped a boat to the US.

One was a doctor. Helped a lot of people. Traveled the world.

The other was a Botanist specializing in flowers. Made one, named it after his wife. Discovered another one. Named it after his daughter. Drank his life away.

Pretty cool. Not exceptionally important people in the grand scheme of things. But cool none the less.

What are you, fucking 95 years old. GTFO old man.

mine was just some dude working in the morgue

>great great grandpa
low rank officer of the russian empire, landlord after retirement.
>great granpa
air defense general of the red army, painter after retirement.
>pa
'civilian' airforce engineer.
>other relatives
running a suggarcane plantation for a couple of generations
>me
working it for the capitalist scum.

if they knew what the fuck i'm doing with my life they'de be ashamed/disappointed too.

Farm director, in soviet union back then...
Used to be fucking huge farm.
Now shitholle where he used to live, and i live now is called Lithuania... No soviet union, no huge ass farms.

Not cucked. He was wise enough to know who was the morning civilized man at the time. Later it was his grandson who was arrested for treason when weapons were retrieved from his palace and we're evidence that he wasn't just housing the Muslims to protect them for the Sikhs but to make his Princely State a part of Pakistan whereas Nehru had set his eyes on taking the state by force which is why he had the guns in the first place.

Came from Spain, then to New Mexico for a month then to California where he started working for the governor at that time.

on one side, Polish farmer. on the other, Cornish smuggler.

this must be why i feel urges to plant corn, harvest it and then ship it up the coast, illegally.

Sup Forumstard circa.1850

Suleiman the Magnificent, no kidding