When you walk on the street They blocked the road, these Slavs, what will you do?

when you walk on the street They blocked the road, these Slavs, what will you do?

laugh and push em out the way

bump

these are children

i am not afraid to fight children. i have destroyed children in a fist fight before.

>i am the child dominator

but three of them and you're the one

I would easily be able to intimidate the hell out of em. Would probably have them shitting their pants by the time I'm done pumping my chest

Start fingering their buttholes for testicles cancer inspection. No homo.

I only see 1 Slav

Continue walking. If they stand in my way they gotta deal with 198 cm and 123 kg.

ты кто по жини, пассажир

tell the kid in the middle that those blue shoes jus aint workin with all that camo .

top kek

Я тебя выебу, сука

Мамку свою выеби

Нет, ты

нет, ты

Нет, ты

no you

Ask them why they arent wearing their traditional folk-suit (Adidas track suit)?

Call them comrade.

They love that shit.

Нет, ты

first pick up the one the right, break his neck so he stays upside down, then insert that shit on the left so that fuck is about half way up the neckbrokenfaggots asshole and then insert the middle shit on top. Then back up a little, and kick that fagpile over

Я тeбя услышал

Abduct them and bring them to the basement to conduct lovely experiments on them with the other little kiddos.

Нет, я