West West

just got into west coast rap because of straight outta compton and damn it's by far the best type of rap

redpill me on west coast rap and goat west coast rap albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRarzsKY8pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MBDTF

what

Low end theory

36 Chambers

i don't know any of these
i thought i would hear stuff like dr. dre, ice cube, ice t, xzibit, dogg pount etc

people don't even try to read what OP said on non-general threads, it's all about getting that response in lmao

what kind of mentality is that also wow you guys have dubs here?

>West coast rap
>Best kind of rap

The redpill is realizing that the east coast had better rap music and that NWA and Tupac are severely overrated.

My two "best" west coast albums are Blue Scholars s/t and GKMC. One took style from the east and the other is great but the only notable work in its genre when going by quality and not influence or more appropriately pop culture relevancy.
Oh, now it's bait. Yeah, you're probably about 11 or absolutely retarded about rap.

>Wu-tang
>west coast

confusedblackguy.jpg

ew, are YOU baiting?

>The redpill is realizing that the east coast had better rap music and that NWA and Tupac are severely overrated.

thats what i thought too until i actually got my head out of my ass and listened to west coast rap

you should try it

Illmatic

Dr Dre - The Chronic
Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle

classics

Death grips

The Blueprint 3

Nah. Tupac isn't that good lyrically and god forbid production wise and I take NWA as parody more than anything else since their whole act is rapping about how "hard" they are. It's fucking comical, at least Nas tried to feature other things besides him being a thug and to use an example from the same area, Kendrick made an album looking back at how he was then and regretting it.

Hell, one of the best songs on the album is about just that. You will never convince me the best hip-hop in the US didn't come out of either the East or the south.

now it's just shitposting

Mecca and the Soul Brother

is this how this board baits? i expected more desu

DS2

Check out any of Lil B 10,000+ tracks for some raw west coast berkley boys shit

is this a joke

Paid in Full

What do you mean by that? Lil b is as west coast as they come, friend.

DJ Quik - Safe + Sound
Aceyalone - A Book of Human Language
E-40 - In a Major Way

that's 3 near-perfect West Coast albums, since no one else will.

Lil B is unironically good and hugely influential to modern rap music.

ive heard some quick and e40 tracks and damn they have such a distinct rapping style which i love

come on i know you're baiting, i'm a Sup Forumsartan but even I know that lil b, kanye west and tyler the creator are memes here

Jeffery
Purple Reign
The Minstrel Show
Aquemini
Imperial
Culture
The State vs Radric Davis
Mystic Stylez
Blvcklvnd Rvdix 66.6 (1991)
Members Only, Vol. 1
R.A.P. Music
Tha Block is Hot
Project Baby
400 Degreez
Ridin' Dirty
We Can't Be Stopped
Guerrilla Warfare
Summer Songs 2

Who the fuck wants to listen to deep rap? I cant take hip hop music seriously because of how it sounds.

lotta questionable picks here but I can't say no to a list with 400 Degreez on it.

as for artists:

snoop, digital underground, cypress hill, delinquent habits, the solo careers of nwas members, pharcyde, madlib, atban klann, dj quik, warren g, souls of mischief, etc.

>no ice cube

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sRarzsKY8pw

i must emphasize

>the solo careers of nwas members

MC Eiht - We Come Strapped, Death Threatz, Section 8

Spice1 - 187 He Wrote

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle, Tha Last meal

The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II

Above the Law - Uncle Sam's Curse

Dr. Dre - The Chronic, The Chronic 2001

All i gotta say is that the best rap album from the west coast in the 2010s so far is To Pimp A Butterfly

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Dr. Dre - 2001
Spice 1 - Spice 1
Bone Thugs N Harmony - E. 1999 EternalDeltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
The Game - The Documentary
The Game - Jesus Piece
Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Ice Cube - Death Certificate
Xzibit - Restless
E-40 - The Hall of Game
E-40 - Charlie Hustle
2Pac - Me Against The World
2Pac - 2Pacalypse Now
Mac Dre - Ronald Dregan
Afroman - The Good Times
these are all South side albums, obvious bait but not sure how familiar OP is with Southern Hip Hop so just pointing it out

Are you a fucking dumbfuck? Go listen to TPAB more than once retard. Matter of fact go listen to more hip-hop in general

The DOC - No One Can Do It Better

THIS

Especially E. 1999 Eternal, The Documentary, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Me Against The World, Doggystyle, The Hall of Game, and The Chronic.

Technically not west coast but this is crucial for your venture.