ITT: We pretend we are Reddit

ITT: We pretend we are Reddit

le triggered trumpettes are brigading again xDD!!
When we downvote it's not brigading tho xddd
only when trumpettes do it!!
pleas visit my new sub /r/antiTrumppropagandaSubreddit#134841 but dae The_Dumbass (see my joke ther? xD) are spamming frontpage??!!!

edit: thanks for le gold, le epic stranger!

[deleted]

I love memes! They're still so funny XD

I like posting on Sup Forums from my phone and calling for mods when disgusting pedos try and post innocent children in threads.

what do you think of my OC meme?
Made it myself XD
[26181151 upvotes]

I'm a poly-bi-trans-femboy single-parent activist for equal rights and the depletion of male-dominated culture. AMA

How big is you dick! :D

The irony is that 4 chan is exactly like Reddit. It just had a shit ton more boards.

>Sup Forums is exactly like Reddit

At least on Sup Forums I won't get downvoted for calling you a massively retarded faggot

Include me in the screencap for /r/Sup Forums lel ecksdee

I'm from reddit. It's exactly like Sup Forums, but more mature... by that I mean we have had sex

.... anime girls don't count.

Hey guys! I had some time to spare before work today, and decided to post in this thread!
Let me know what you think!!

How do I upvote this?

>nah man, Sup Forums is way edgier and cooler

This.

Sup Forums is reddit but edgier

le epic reddit switcharoo! xD

so act as usual?

+1 upvote

Not really. Reddit is more like Facebook for pseudo-activists: a bunch of college-age nimrods with zero life experience trying to sound smart by discussing politics, race, and culture, while struggling to get through their most basic undergrad uni classes. Sup Forums is more blunt and to-the-point; if someone doesn't like what you have to say, they'll just flat-out ridicule you right then and there. No time is wasted with stupid shit like, "I see where you're coming from, but I learned in my Black Studies class that 64% of single moms blah fuckin' blah....." The anonymity factor of this site is actually quite beneficial for everyone who lurks and posts here, and honestly it can somewhat prepare you for the real world where no one actually cares about you.

that's one of my favorite part about chanchan, too

#drumpf amirite? xD x3

trump is literally hitler LOL

fuck off redditors

No it's not. You can't say what you really think without being told you're a bad person, and people being condensing while showering you with upset comments.