Okay Sup Forums I need your help

Okay Sup Forums I need your help.

I'm part of this curry meme group where we mess around and steal memes from here, but recently we got into a bit of a mess.

So, this Facebook "NGO", called "Breakthrough India" released a cancer feminist video, parodying one of street shitter land's most iconic songs, disgustingly calling it a "feminist remix". Our no life arses decided to raid that video, and we actually made it to the News. Now, the feminist problem in India is plausible, because women over here are degraded and not given *equal* opportunities as men. But what made the video cancer was her fat promotion. We decided to raid her for it, and now we are on the news, and since the absolute shit law allows here, she can file a complaint against us to the police for "bullying" her. Not everybody is in danger, but whoever messaged her personally might get into trouble.

>inb4 poo in the loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubecom/watch?v=1o_8NdkqyFM
dotemiratescom/en/details/3095811?from=dot
jansattacom/entertainment/social-media-users-trolled-feminist-remix-on-ar-rehman-hit-song-urvashi-urvashi/263935/
inuthcom/trends/feminist-remix-of-yesteryear-anthem-urvashi-receives-online-hate-and-trolling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nypa faggot

Kill yourself pajeet

Lun kha

gaand me danda dede bro

you run a meme page just kill yourself already

you're right to want to end you're own life. you're life is meaningless and the world would be a better place without you

kys you dindu faggot

Go shit outside her house

I JUST NEED ADVICE IM NOT ASKING FOR AN ARMY FFS

i honestly hope you go to prison man thats really mean just because shes fat. thats no reason to attack someone emotionally. i hope you all get a year atleast to send a message that bigotry will not be tolerated and prove india is a civilised country to the rest of the world.
i am googleing this, and all the news articles related i will try and spread awareness in english speaking countries so india is more pressured to take a stand here.

fuck yeah, #OperationCivilizeIndia

I'm in. OP is a faggot.

>she can file a complaint against us to the police for "bullying" her
Try apologizing maybe

lmao kys

OP here, thing is, I am not even part of this mess, because I didn't even message her, so I cannot even go to jail. Our problem with the video was not with fat people, it was with spreading cancer feminism in the name of body shaming. Feminism in India is needed, but the kind shown in the video is purely 3rd wave feminism which basically degrades men, and that is why we got triggered for it. It's basically Indian BuzzFeed, hating men to support feminism.

ww.ndtvcom/offbeat/feminist-remix-of-a-r-rahmans-urvashi-goes-viral-makers-get-trolled-1664199
youtubecom/watch?v=1o_8NdkqyFM
dotemiratescom/en/details/3095811?from=dot
jansattacom/entertainment/social-media-users-trolled-feminist-remix-on-ar-rehman-hit-song-urvashi-urvashi/263935/
inuthcom/trends/feminist-remix-of-yesteryear-anthem-urvashi-receives-online-hate-and-trolling/

here is several videos and articles related, hopefully we can make a difference and make india a better place through international pressure to change for the better.
also we can stick it to a sick bastard just like the good old days of Sup Forums
personal army joining faggot, india has women burned alive when there husbands die, things need to change its just immoral, this is real look it up.
e=this is completely different from the feminist propaganda in the west, it tells people to be useless and to not take responsibility, in india its just a moral problem that needs to change.

we know we can generate international pressure look at trump lets fuck these currymunching anons up,lmao.

nice try nazi, enjoy getting punched by a commie mob

lmao we need more feminism just not fattys

For fucks sake, is it that hard to grasp the fact that we did not attack legit feminism that is actually needed in India? Yes, our country is completely filled with misogynistic cunts who will violate women and rip their rights off the very chance they get.

Our problem was not with that, we totally support women's rights in this matter, but what was tackled in the video is far from what needs to be tackled.

Go shit in the street, Patel

ahaha im just kidding m8 have some tea chillout,
ya dumb cunt.
im going to bed aye.
want some serious advice bro take her out before it gets out of hand and then just walk into the street and lower your trousers, release.

Amazing fucking bait holy shit gg