Girlfriend convinced me to leave islam

>girlfriend convinced me to leave islam

If by Islam you mean your mum's basement, and by your girlfriend, your misaki pillow, then it's very good for you, believe me.

If that pillow talked, then congratulations Cucknada user, that's the closest you will ever be to talk to a woman that is not your mother

I don't think the two of you realize the repercussions of wanting to leave islam.

I love my girlfriend. There is no way that she'll even fake convert to islam to appease my parents, her parents love me as well. My mom will be very sad that I'm not marrying a muslim or someone willing to become a muslim, that saddens me.

hmmm
wery reggrett ables

>I don't think the two of you realize the repercussions of wanting to leave islam
Getting stoned to death by a religion of peace maybe?

Why does it matter if shes muslim or not though? Heck isnt it better if she's not so theres leas kaffir kids?

It's not as extreme as that (if I were a girl it'd be a different story).

let me start by saying that my parents are very good and honest people

they genuinely believe in islam and believe it to be the best thing ever, I'm not going to "red pill" them on islam and shatter what they've believed for their entire life, no sense in causing them that much grief

they just don't want my kids to be kaffirs

>has a gf
>is a muslim
>A FUCKING LEAF

This is Sup Forums, get out of here
This is hardly the place for relationship counseling, unless you want to get btfo'd by memes.
So sod off.

well at least you are not a faggot. Imagine the fun you would have with that, specially since leafland it is kind of difficult to throw people off tall buildings.

literally told them "at least I'm not gay"
almost got beat

holy kek

kek this

Post your arm and a timestamp to see if your skin is brown

I'm not brown. My skin color is light beige/beige.

Post your damn arm

So are you converting to fedora tippism?

can't be arsed to go through the trouble, I'm beige, not a brown skinned poo in loo/paki etc.

I'm basically atheist atm

>can't be arsed

Australian with a proxy detected

good

It won't be a healthy relationship if she's asking you to drop something that's such a big part of your life, you must be pretty spineless to go along with it tbqh even if you dislike Islam.

Is she a white girl? Why not just convert her to Islam?

This

It has worked for centuries

next to impossible

Good

can you "leave" islam? serious question
how did your family feel?

Implying you have the capacity to redpill anyone into leaving Islam. You are the clueless sheep, munafik.

Not without ostracizing yourself, making your parents really sad and so on.

I was never really religious anyway so idc.

Couldn't you just stop going to mosque instead of formally abdicating your Islam-ness. Jewish people don't stop being jewish just because they don't go to the synagogue.

I know a lot of people who just stopped going the second they got away from their parents' house.

>girlfriend convinced me to convert to islam

I never go to the mosque anyway. I still have to pretend to be a muslim.

The whole problem revolves around my gf (who I've secretly been with for 3+ years) who probably won't want to convert to islam.

tell her to convert or dump her. don't be a cuck

Do Canadians really let sand niggers Fuck thier daughters?

I don't look like a muslim though (white perception of muslim is some brown arab guy in tribal clothing lmao)

I even see pajeets with white girls around here so anything is possible (though the pajeets are usually the alpha ones)

steve jobs was born in your country

You don't practise, so it won't change your life or yourself, while converting her would only means putting restrictions on her and deeply changing how she is.
It would have been worse to choose the most restrictive solution.

What's the problem? Islam is a religion. You can still be proud of you Arab heritage.

I'm not arab.

My point was the western perception of what muslims are.

at least you have a girlfriend

So, you can't accept having a gf who isn't a muslim?
What's wrong with you? Love know no religion.

>fucking 3jemi on my Sup Forums
3mur (رضي الله عنه) should've genocided you all

Like I said, I'm more or less an atheist.

It's hard to explain to non-muslims how muslim families function. I personally am more than fine with her not being muslim, it's just, if I want a future with her and for me to keep good relations with my family, she'll need to fake convert at the least

don't live in the west please

Are u turk, iranian or afghan?
Your cultural background would make a huge difference on how people take your apostasy.

don't want to get doxxed so I'm not revealing anything about myself

seeing as some of my cousins have married non muslims, I think I can convince my parents

we're both well educated too

He's either a fucking Iranian kufur dog or that Tajik-Afghan abomination

>how muslim families function

Being retarded is not only a muslim thing. All famillies have retarded thoughts about what is good or not. I tell you that you shouldn't be bother by it, if your parents love you, then they eventually accept it.

Thanks friend, I'll keep your words at heart.

If you are really so religious, go live in an islamic society.

Why would I do that when I can bring Islam here by funding special interest groups to let more of us in? I'm already bringing in my second and third cousins anyway and making the local city council fund our masjid

Are you iranian? how do you live with the cognitive dissonance that most of your ethnic folk are irreligious or shia

>implying Iranians can come here
Obviously you must be the Tajik-Afghan if you don't understand the term 3jemi

Assuming your one of the 3
Apostasy difficulty would be something like this:
Iranian>>>>turk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>afghan

whatever man
most "muslims" I know are barely even muslim

only real muslims are wahabis which I assume you are

ITT muslim filth displaying typical mudslime behavior when presented with a rational free thinking individual.

Good luck OP.

Nope. The whole problem revolves around a religion that preaches love but will fight against true love to ensure its existence. A true good religion does not need force to keep believers imo. These self-preserving tactics of major religions sometimes remind me of the wall by the German Democratic Republic to be honest.

convert to christianity, the superior religion of peace

savage af pekka

Grow a spine stupid sandnigger

ITT: Canadians*