WWYD THREAD!

WWYD THREAD!
ONLY REPLIES FOR REPLIES!

I start: You see her alone at night sitting on the stairs, WWYD?

Kick her in the face to knock her out, then disembowel her with a pocket knife and spread her intestines all over the street.

Seems reasonnable

probably put it in her butt

Tell her to play with herself while i fuck her mouth right there. Push her back open her legs and eat her pussy under her skirt. Stand her up and fuck her doggystyle till i nut in her pussy

Hit her from the back like that while sucking/licking her feet

i would eat herr ass in that position, after a while i would bend her over the fence and destroy her pussy! when im close to cum, i would rip off her top and cum all over her face and tits!

push her face against the wall, rip a hole in her leggings and start fucking her ass as hard as i can. then get the bitch on her knees and give her a rough facefuck and cum all over her leggingsass!

Would face fuck hard while she's laying down then cum all over her face

i would force her to give me a hard handjob, when im close to cum, i would fuck her mouth so hard that she will never do a blowjob again and cum deep in her throat!

Would fuck hard until she her pussy is sore and shot all over her tits

rip off her clothes very rough, get her on her knees and slap my dick on her face. then force her to give me a deepthroat! When she starts crying i'll pounding her pussy and put my load on her belly!

Just because it follows you home doesn't mean you have to keep it.

Requesttaker here.

Reply to this post with a picture and your favourite fetishes, or I won't do a detailed dexcription of what I'd do to your protagonist.

Rape her while she's walking back to her car in a dimly lit parking lot

my favorite fetish are gym or yogapants on blonde girls!

Smile back and keep Walking.

kiss her while i undress her, then force her to lick my asshole and give me a handjob. After that i will let her lick her own panties while i cum all over her face!

Push her up against the mirror and fuck her from behind so she can watch me rape her.

Fuck her in an alley where anyone can hear her scream, leave her full of cum for someone else to use

Bend her over the counter, turn the sink on and fuck her hard from behind while brining her face in and out of the water

Dominate her and force her into crazy positions like that so I can fuck her or beat her while she's holding those positions

Fuck her feet in the back of a car on the first date

I don't know about fucking her - but I'd let her do anything she wants to me. Anymore of her?

I'd fuck doggystyle in public

Bend her over the bed and fuck after she strokes me with her tits. Cum all over her tits and make her lick it all up.

Fuck her face, then fuck her asshole.

Forcibly induce lactation and start a human dairy farm.